Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahsavannah

Literally spending 1 or 2 hours a day replying would see her engagement rate soar.
I once messaged her about my sexual abuse experience as an early teen and thanked her for her work with child protection charities and that I felt safe in the community she had built. Now while she isn't obliged to message back I always feel a pang of upset when I read about Louise taking the extra effort to speak to those who disagree with her (e.g. wanting to video chat with them.) It felt like she couldn't even be bothered to send a generic reply back to me who poured my heart out about a very painful time in my life, but she'll happily go out of her way to be passive aggressive to someone who violates her good egg guide lines. I still agree that her community of 'good eggs' are a safe place for those who need it but I no longer watch or follow Louise and I feel slightly lighter for it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Spoke

VIP Member
Showing how to save £4 on wrapping paper and saying how all the little things help... just after she’s dropped £3k on her fucking decorations in the wrong month. During a time when people are losing their jobs. The fucking audacity.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

epicmature

Chatty Member
I mean, she doesn't have to stop supporting JK. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I for one am glad Jk is talking about the extreme trans movement, often by people who aren't even trans, eroding women's rights that we fought so hard for. A minority can fight for equal rights but it should not mean stepping on another group that faces inequality (women).
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of what to order from Starbucks. Not on whether trans people should have rights

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Gossiper35

VIP Member
So the new "big question" for Facebook is going to be about her traumatic birth. How many times does she need to talk about this?? I've literally heard about it dozens of times now. Ptsd, meet the matron, lovely midwife Paula, siobhan from the positive birth company, blah blah blah!! Get some new material louise!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

FloraFaunaLuna

Chatty Member
Just as an aside, I’m glad that this gossip thread I visit is trans friendly. Not something I expected on my 2020 bingo

• Heart
Reactions: 32

honey_bee_123

laughing at the fact that Liam bought her a book called “The Highly Sensitive Person” 😂 i can just imagine him cautiously handing it to her and saying “maybe give this a read?” and then running for cover before she snaps at him

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Mushy

Louise if you or your team are reading this, you are continuing that cycle, that painful set of completely unreasonable expectations and pressures you are putting on your lovely daughter that were once on you as a child.

It really is disturbing to watch and its sadly such a common thing to happen. In trying to fight your past, but not deal with it, you are living it out.

If your daughter tells you, confides in you, LISTEN to her FEELINGS. Don't make it about the Internet, about Instagram, about other strangers 'building her up' which was essentially, you trying to get everyone else to influence and change her mind! You weren't listened to as a child!!

Have some decency and keep Darcy's *very* valid concerns about showing off, private. Let that child have her voice, and more importantly, privacy.

You seem to have no idea about the implications of this in her present, and her future mindset. Stop being Mr Slop II and forcing YOUR wants, needs and expectations on to a very young child.

Have you any idea what children face in school with the pressures of social media on a normal, everyday sense, let alone one that is forced into it in the years in which a child would normally be free from it. You're stealing her freedom from social media, her childhood, the pureness, safety and simplicity of having zero online presence. Having this as a child is now massive. It used to be a given.

You need help Louise, to realise what you are doing to your child. You don't need a 'village' to raise your child. She doesn't need the eyes of strangers on her. It's really, really disturbing that you are so completely pig headed blinkered about it.

Its horrible to watch, but it must be more horrible to live as a kid who isn't allowed to just 'be', just like you weren't. Please rethink the way you respond to your daughter and how you are using her life, online.

• Heart

ECH

VIP Member
I mean, she doesn't have to stop supporting JK. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I for one am glad Jk is talking about the extreme trans movement, often by people who aren't even trans, eroding women's rights that we fought so hard for. A minority can fight for equal rights but it should not mean stepping on another group that faces inequality (women).
Yikes. What a gross misunderstanding of the movement for trans rights.

• Sad

Gossiper35

VIP Member
In the latest Instagram stories with the sylvanian families ad I thought it was quite telling how Pearl asks "is that mine?" and Louise says "yes it's yours to play with". My 2 year old wouldn't think to ask if a toy is hers in her own house. She'd just get stuck in and play with it. She looks really unsure. It's as if she already knows that some things are off limits or to do ads with. Maybe it's just me but I found that odd.

Reactions: 30

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
What’s even more sad is Darcy using her voucher when we all know she’s been Louises cash cow for months. The least Louise could do is set aside money from one of her ads for donations
Might be why the poor kid is so charitable. She already feeds, clothes and provides for a family of 4, she may as well do the same for everyone else.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Mooncalf

VIP Member
Louise just put up an instagram story saying she cried in the car park because Pearl had an epic toddler tantrum in the supermarket. I'm assuming she cried in front of Pearl, or while Pearl was in the back of the car?

I don't have kids, but surely once you've got two and you're this 'experienced' you can deal with normal toddler situations? Maybe she needs to be more in tune to Pearl's needs and not drag her round the shops all day when she's clearly tired, as Louise said in her story she's having a sleep now and was really tired. And this is someone who thinks she knows enough about motherhood to write books about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

epicmature

Chatty Member
Moaning about you tubers becoming celebrities then selling your engagement story to hello magazine.....

• Haha
Reactions: 27

saltymermaid

It costs her two to five thousand pounds for the christmas decorating, depending on what she gets. Holy shit.

• Wow
Reactions: 26

Mollymole

Chatty Member
She's begging for the lol dolls and the Sylvanian families for free I see by tagging the brand.. shameful

• Angry
Reactions: 26