Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh goodness I'd forgotten about that, was it called 'mothers meeting' or something equally as twee?! She really isn't very good at anything is she??!
Nope, she literally gets lazy with everything she does, how long did the whole I'll upload every Thursday last until she missed Thursdays even??

Reactions: 11
Maybe im just looking into it but I reckon Louise is trying to get a freebie with her office furniture. Commenting on the stains on the desks and the chairs not being ergonomic and also the ideas she wants floating to make it look more professional and lastly she was commenting on how long she had the big white unit from when Darcy was little. Why doesnt she just come out and say the obvious that she wants free office gear.
Only poor people ask for freebies, the Lady Pentland is bestowed goods

Reactions: 7
Louise flicking through that Christmas card display in Costco on insta stories.... we are meant to be keeping our hands to ourselves are we not?
I understand she can wash hands after but still, touch only what you need to buy is the general advice, hence no makeup testers etc at the moment. it struck me as irresponsible either way !

You've got a community here to feel safe with 💖 No good or bad eggs in sight! Maybe a few chocolate ones 😋And the only person you should praise and thank from the bottom of your heart, is you 💖
Thank you ever so much ❤

Whenever the new treasure book comes out I'm glad I won't come across the reintroduction of herself on my IG/YouTube feed.. such a petty pet peeve but those videos always irritated me. You don't need to introduce yourself every few months to an audience who are perfectly capable of using their thumb to scroll down to find out more themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
listened to her on rose and rosies podcast..they could barely shut her up lol. Thats the issue I had with her own podcast, there was no point in the guests even being there cause she just harped on about herself

• Haha
She was like it when she interviewed eyal and kept butting in and wouldn't let the poor bloke speak and being flirty with him on her AND liams bed... it is so awkward to see her be like that with a young bloke *vom* how does she think she will get a panel talk show job if she hasn't got the basics of what to do when interviewing someone you have to engage with the guest and audience it's not JUST all about her.

Also. I would just like to add. I hope everyone is doing ok and the best they can with this year being the way it is. We can only try. Me and my little family are focussing on a local children's charity for donations like clothes, toys, stationary and books and just trying to get little bits as and when I can and also getting bits for my littles too, and making that our focus to try and calm and ground me and to give back and show my kids that's how to be in a community. But i know its been tit this year, i can only wish everyone is doing okay with the way it is and hope for better days ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Soooo no new video today again? Why doesn't she just quit YouTube?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Louise Pentland on covid:
"It’s bound to change our thinking and mentality in some way, surely?

I feel a bit like right now we are all just trying to make it through, make the best of it, stay positive etc but when it’s all over and we can breath a sigh of relief, will it all be ok or will there be some sort of collective reaction? I worry that there will be a lot of trauma.

Bereavement and separation and prolonged fear are powerful.

So, as you can see, I’ve been really catastrophizing and not always feeling like I can control my runaway thoughts or fears"... Yes Louise this will have a huge impact on people's lives you moron. People don't have the luxuries like you and make crafts to 'soothe their mind's' I will enlighten you on some things that people are genuinely struggling with. Money, jobless, bills to be paid, mouths to feed, grieving, stress over work load, stress over not getting doctors and hospital appointments, mental state, people being told to wait months to be seen for any health and mental issues, you really need to start realising that it's not always about you. And this virus has effected everyone, especially those who were suffering and struggling BEFORE this virus!!!!

Reactions: 7
Agree for all except Liam. Just because we don’t see him we can’t really gage what he’s like, but I imagine he must enjoy the lifestyle or at least accept it if he’s ok with pearl being in ads etc and did the hello shoot despite having a career which means it was probably dangerous for him to do so. From what we know he seems like a good guy (although I’m dubious that he lets pearl be featured given he more than anyone would know who could be out there) but I think he’s settling just as much as louise. Neither really want to break up the family unit but arent madly in love either.
I reckon he just goes with whatever she wants for an easy life and can't be bothered dealing with her tantrums

Reactions: 9
I also listened to her on Rose and Rosie’s podcast. She was basically open like ‘Yeah, I made the decision a while ago to stop putting Darcy online ...and then consciously decided to just keep doing it’

• Haha
  • Angry
You know when you wake up with a random song or advert jingle stuck in your head?

Yeah this morning I woke up with the intro song from Matt's old youtube channel stuck in my head and it won't leave!

Ohhhwah it's the just Matt Watson shoooowah! If you didn't know now you knoooooowah....

Help me!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fair play her new bathroom is gorgeous - very jealous!!
But she hasnt even done a proper video on it? There vlog material right there! Before shots, here’s my plans, here’s updated plans due to budget or whatever, during, final reveal. Pfft I’d watch that! Unless she’s already uploaded one and I’ve missed it or something...

Reactions: 8
laughing at the fact that Liam bought her a book called “The Highly Sensitive Person” 😂 i can just imagine him cautiously handing it to her and saying “maybe give this a read?” and then running for cover before she snaps at him

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You know when you wake up with a random song or advert jingle stuck in your head?

Yeah this morning I woke up with the intro song from Matt's old youtube channel stuck in my head and it won't leave!

Ohhhwah it's the just Matt Watson shoooowah! If you didn't know now you knoooooowah....

Help me!
Was gonna rewatch his vids but they’re all deleted

Reactions: 2
I can't stop looking at her re-botoxed forehead now, it really is so obvious once you notice. She looked far less harsh without it.

Reactions: 4
I know I'm very behind. On the latest self indulgent 'influencer' whinge video, is she forgetting that the very most influencing she did was not for brands or her first bizarre reference 'influencing people to craft😂😂' but to hard sell her own stuff?!

And as in more aggressive than a salesman in an empty retail park Carphone Warehouse, aggressive hard smarmy beggy selling more overwhelming than 10 salesmen running over at once the second you touch a Samsung. She influenced and influenced and influenced every damn day for weeks on end for years for those books.

And Hello World, and her talking tour thing and her clothing line. She should be MOST ashamed of the brazen, tacky, shameless and tasteless beggy influencing she did of her own stuff, not blaming YouTube changing.

Her guilt and sadness over not always 'doing the right thing' over brands should be over her own greed, her own products. Stop doing ads then, stop it. If it's that bad. Why isn't her book, property, tour money enough? Absolutely mental.

Reactions: 4
Speaking of hello world I was doing some companies house stalking and as I posted on the zoella thread I found all the Brit crew are directors of one creative company probably used to start hello world so that’s a bit awks and it’s still active. Also Louise’s dad must be raking it in whatever she says as he’s the director of 12 companies including that pub she invested in, property she’s invested in and her own sprinkle company. Daddy’s girl

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.