Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait.... so neither of her children were planned? Woman, put something on the end of it!
The only time she's mentioned using a condom it came off during sex. Starting to think she just shouldn't be trusted to shag.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only time she's mentioned using a condom it came off during sex. Starting to think she just shouldn't be trusted to shag.
She has said before she isn’t on the pill and uses condoms instead, but I find that quite strange for someone that age and in long term relationships, anyone else? Like her and Matt were married but still using condoms idk seems like a lot of effort

Reactions: 3
She has said before she isn’t on the pill and uses condoms instead, but I find that quite strange for someone that age and in long term relationships, anyone else? Like her and Matt were married but still using condoms idk seems like a lot of effort
To be honest, I'm married and still use them. I don't want to be on any hormonal birth control. And using them means there's no mess to deal with after, if you know what I mean 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
To be honest, I'm married and still use them. I don't want to be on any hormonal birth control. And using them means there's no mess to deal with after, if you know what I mean 😂
Yeah, plus I mean the pill just doesn't work for some people. I know friends who have had horrific side effects so they can't be on it.

Reactions: 12
I can't be the only one who is disgusted at a woman her age getting someone to pick up after her. She's so friggin lazy it's unreal. The clothes she owns is incredible hoard... me and my partner share a wardrobe we brought or £40 from age concern and share those canvas IKEA boxes. Me, my partner and our 3 children combined don't have the amount of clothes she has. I was so gobsmacked at the amount of crap she has. She has a box filled with empty going away toiletry bags, a huge box of Disney crap... that I would expect in a kids room... she honestly during a bleeping pandemic thought that was okay???? Tell those who have lost their lives, financial security and jobs Louise how you thought people picking up your tit was appropriate... unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The weird pant suit she wore to the book event looked like pyjamas. Not everywhere is your soft office, Lou.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"we don't support JKs comments but I'm not going to take Harry potter away from Darcy cause she loves it so much"

I wonder how she'd react if it wasn't transphobic comments. Like what if JK was involved in a Rolf Harris esque issue. Would she "take Harry Potter away" from Darcy then?

Its interesting how her priorities lie. No doubt she's lgbt positive but I wouldn't call her an ally.
Like I grew up with Harry Potter but this year I binned a lot of my Harry Potter inspired clothes and stuff because I love my trans friends more. I doubt Louise has any trans friends who have been effected by JKs comments. Lou sucks at taking a stance on things. I get it: let Darcy enjoy HP but she’s been to HP studios enough bloody times and Louise can choose to stop supporting JK ROWLINGs platforms

Reactions: 10
Just watched the wardrobe tour. I am very jealous of her having that much space tbh!! The configuration of those wardrobes is pretty weird though, i think id rip out the pigeon holes and put more drawers in.
Main observations:
All those little toiletry bags are clearly from PR over the years, why not donate a load of them with toiletry kits in to homeless shelters like she did with Darcy previously?
Wheres her regular lounging around pajamas or did i miss that? It showed matching sets but no more casual stuff.
Holy mackerel bags.
That is a LOT of jeans for someone who exclusively lives in dresses.
Whats the deal with that middle section on the back wall? She said she couldnt get to it, did she really have a carpenter in who configured the doors in such a way she couldnt access part of the wardrobe??
And finally... that shapewear drawer!! Who the hell needs that much shapewear???

Reactions: 8
Just watched the wardrobe tour. I am very jealous of her having that much space tbh!! The configuration of those wardrobes is pretty weird though, i think id rip out the pigeon holes and put more drawers in.
Main observations:
All those little toiletry bags are clearly from PR over the years, why not donate a load of them with toiletry kits in to homeless shelters like she did with Darcy previously?
Wheres her regular lounging around pajamas or did i miss that? It showed matching sets but no more casual stuff.
Holy mackerel bags.
That is a LOT of jeans for someone who exclusively lives in dresses.
Whats the deal with that middle section on the back wall? She said she couldnt get to it, did she really have a carpenter in who configured the doors in such a way she couldnt access part of the wardrobe??
And finally... that shapewear drawer!! Who the hell needs that much shapewear???
Yes I couldn't agree more.
Also there is no way that she is going to keep it like that. Not in a million years. She is too lazy. I still can't believe she had people in to do that for her.. she could have easily have done it herself with some poundland storage like the rest of us! I say easily.. it may have taken her 2 days rather than 1 but so what! She isn't exactly doing anything else. Also poor Liam with his small chest of drawers whilst she gets a full walk in wardrobe. She grates on me so bad with her lack of awareness over her privilege.

Reactions: 7
I couldn't help but laugh when she claims that she “shares“ her dressing room with Liam. Louise's idea of sharing: he gets one small dresser and one half of a wardrobe (I assume his shirts are in the part of the last wardrobe that she didn't show) while her clothes occupy two and a half wardrobes. 😂
Seriously, nobody needs that much stuff. And to think that this is what's left AFTER clearing out and donating seven bin bags to charity o_O

Reactions: 7
Wow some people are really struggling this year and don’t know how they will pay bills, put food on the table and keep a roof over their heads due to redundancies. And here’s Lady Pentland advertising she has someone coming in to sort her f*cking wardrobes. Wow. Wow. Wow.
She's prepping you for the Christmas decorators coming round in December!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for the copper kitchen lady, I do hope she makes money from other people who actually pay for her services. I feel like the amount of #AdGifts that Louise gets is extortionate. Yeah shout out once but then at least pay for the services, like show good consumer relations. And during this time it’s kind of laughable that she’s worried about the economy but happy to take from a small business for free because she’s lady Louise of clout land and deserves to be paid in Nutella brownies... 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Like I grew up with Harry Potter but this year I binned a lot of my Harry Potter inspired clothes and stuff because I love my trans friends more. I doubt Louise has any trans friends who have been effected by JKs comments. Lou sucks at taking a stance on things. I get it: let Darcy enjoy HP but she’s been to HP studios enough bloody times and Louise can choose to stop supporting JK ROWLINGs platforms
I mean, she doesn't have to stop supporting JK. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I for one am glad Jk is talking about the extreme trans movement, often by people who aren't even trans, eroding women's rights that we fought so hard for. A minority can fight for equal rights but it should not mean stepping on another group that faces inequality (women).

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I mean, she doesn't have to stop supporting JK. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I for one am glad Jk is talking about the extreme trans movement, often by people who aren't even trans, eroding women's rights that we fought so hard for. A minority can fight for equal rights but it should not mean stepping on another group that faces inequality (women).
Yikes. What a gross misunderstanding of the movement for trans rights.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Has anyone else noticed how on all her videos her comments seem to be turned off? I mean I haven’t watched them all but I’ve been rewatching her vlogs when Pearl was born and some other pregnancy videos and all the comments are off??

Reactions: 2
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of what to order from Starbucks. Not on whether trans people should have rights

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Has anyone else noticed how on all her videos her comments seem to be turned off? I mean I haven’t watched them all but I’ve been rewatching her vlogs when Pearl was born and some other pregnancy videos and all the comments are off??
I think that's because YouTube automatically disabled the comments on videos featuring children last year. They realised that certain types of videos attracted predators--a huge network of pedophiles was commenting on videos of young children and providing timestamps and details about scenes in which the children were dancing, doing gymnastics, or in states of undress. I don't know how YouTube nowadays deals with new videos that are uploaded by family/mummy vloggers, but I think these creators are required to actively moderate their comments and keep predatory content off their video pages.

Reactions: 2
have a look at intersectional feminism. read about how damaging TERFs are. and educate yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think that's because YouTube automatically disabled the comments on videos featuring children last year. They realised that certain types of videos attracted predators--a huge network of pedophiles was commenting on videos of young children and providing timestamps and details about scenes in which the children were dancing, doing gymnastics, or in states of undress. I don't know how YouTube nowadays deals with new videos that are uploaded by family/mummy vloggers, but I think these creators are required to actively moderate their comments and keep predatory content off their video pages.
Omg I had no idea about this! That’s horrific!!! Makes sense now!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.