Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except it’s not normal Louise, is it? Covid is still as around now as it was in March. duck off.

Louise Pentland on covid:
"It’s bound to change our thinking and mentality in some way, surely?

I feel a bit like right now we are all just trying to make it through, make the best of it, stay positive etc but when it’s all over and we can breath a sigh of relief, will it all be ok or will there be some sort of collective reaction? I worry that there will be a lot of trauma.

Bereavement and separation and prolonged fear are powerful.

So, as you can see, I’ve been really catastrophizing and not always feeling like I can control my runaway thoughts or fears"... Yes Louise this will have a huge impact on people's lives you moron. People don't have the luxuries like you and make crafts to 'soothe their mind's' I will enlighten you on some things that people are genuinely struggling with. Money, jobless, bills to be paid, mouths to feed, grieving, stress over work load, stress over not getting doctors and hospital appointments, mental state, people being told to wait months to be seen for any health and mental issues, you really need to start realising that it's not always about you. And this virus has effected everyone, especially those who were suffering and struggling BEFORE this virus!!!!
I’d like to add stress of being the person making the hospital appointments because we don’t have enough space for all the urgents so making judgement calls and praying they’re not wrong!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So on stories Lou went to the office to simply decorate it but was taking Zoom calls by 4pm at home

Why bother even having your own office unit?

Reactions: 12
So on stories Lou went to the office to simply decorate it but was taking Zoom calls by 4pm at home

Why bother even having your own office unit?
So she can say on stories and to her posh mum friends, 'I'm off to the office' and feel like a grown up business woman. Instead, she pisses about there like Zoella and Alfie do at their 'office'.

Reactions: 16
She might as well of built a extension on her soft office and said shes bossing it and increased office hours and work load. And it must be soooo nice to have a day out with your kid, film it and call it hard work... #mumlife #working #leaveafriendlycomment #icanrelate #hardlife #shitfluencer

Reactions: 5
She might as well of built a extension on her soft office and said shes bossing it and increased office hours and work load. And it must be soooo nice to have a day out with your kid, film it and call it hard work... #mumlife #working #leaveafriendlycomment #icanrelate #hardlife #shitfluencer
Literally, why didn't she just give her actual office to Nicole and then work in her 'soft office'? Then she has the best of both worlds.

Reactions: 2
Literally, why didn't she just give her actual office to Nicole and then work in her 'soft office'? Then she has the best of both worlds.
She'd be too close to Pearl and Darcy if she did that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder why she’s started blogging again?
grasping at straws I guess, and maybe to keep practicing her writing. If she's in a writing loop for her new book then maybe writing her thoughts comes easier than videoing herself and probably because she gets less reaction/views on the blog. Blogs died a death after 2015, even though i still enjoy reading a good blog here and there. Seems like she's trapped in a spiral of ''the good old days when i started this thing''

Edit after the fact - just read the new blog post.

Errrrg why does it sound like she JUST discovered parenting, like she just got a puppy or something. "I've been a mummy for 9 YEARS." wow no tit. I'd be surprised if you suddenly weren't a mummy. pffft. This blog post is an extension of her instagram post the other day, and yes that soft play looks amazing, much nicer than the soft play I went to when I was younger. But oh my god whatever. i mean if you have small kids I'm sure you're like cool yeah I'm indifferent to soft play, but wow so boring.

Reactions: 7
I wonder why she’s started blogging again?
She will get bored and lazy with it and give up in a few weeks, just like she does with everything else

She will get bored and lazy with it and give up in a few weeks, just like she does with everything else
Also her assistant is more than likely writing these, if she thought Nicole would record and do her videos she would have her doing it

Reactions: 8
Also her assistant is more than likely writing these, if she thought Nicole would record and do her videos she would have her doing it
she kinda did - she said a few months ago that Nicole edits the vlogs for her

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Isn't this like the fifth time she's started blogging again, only to stop after two or three posts? 🙄 I feel like it's one of her go-to things every time she's at a loss as to what to do next.

Reactions: 8
I still just can't fathom why they need three living rooms

Reactions: 13
Why do I feel sorry for Liam? They just don't go together.... I know they say opposites attract but 🙄

Reactions: 6
Katie Ellison and Louise went to Ikea together yesterday - Katie already has her “what’s new in Ikea” video up on YouTube.

what’s the guess what we won’t see Louise’s for at least a week!! Katie has 3 kids at school to juggle while Louise has Darcy half a week and a nanny for pearl

Reactions: 9
Katie Ellison and Louise went to Ikea together yesterday - Katie already has her “what’s new in Ikea” video up on YouTube.

what’s the guess what we won’t see Louise’s for at least a week!! Katie has 3 kids at school to juggle while Louise has Darcy half a week and a nanny for pearl
Exactly! It just shows that it can be done but she is lazy! Katie would have gotten in, sorted out the tea, put the kids to bed then edited the video. Louise would have got in, Darcy at her Dads, Pearl fed and bathed by the nanny. Then she would have had a 'self care' night in her new bathroom and bed. She probably classed Ikea, Wagas and putting a rug on the floor as a hard days graft! Far to done in to edit a video. She is just lazy!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.