Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Nicole isn't even her employee. She probably has her help out occasionally because I mean, Louise isn't exactly busy is she! She definitely got that office to escape Pearl and to show off

Reactions: 8
In 10/15 years time we are going to have documentries and books from kids like Darcy Talking about growing up on social media and the impacts of it. I bet ya. They are the first generation to be raised in such ways. I couldn't imagine making a decision on behalf of my own children causing them to live so publicly online. Even celebrities in recent years work hard to keep their kids out of the public eye.
I wholeheartedly agree with this and I believe that it is something that should be studied by children's charities such as NSPCC. Children have rights to a private life and there should be someone to advocate for them.

ETA and it really boils my blood when influencers say 'my child wanted me to share this!' because this is NOT informed consent!!! A child doesn't understand the implications of a life lived online. And nor, it seems, do the influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Remember when in an Insta story Darcy retorted to Louise that " You told me to put these pyjamas on"😆 I am sure Darcey us wearing in the " Organising my crafts" story today the same said Insta perfect pjs... Bet she doesn't wear Victorian style pj s like this at Matts.Wish she would give poor Darcy privacy and a private home life... Kids at school... Even a posh private girls one can be slyly viscious... She s in year 5../ God help her in yr 6 if she s still being lazyarses instagram/ Facebook advert and content cash cow😥😠

Reactions: 7
ETA and it really boils my blood when influencers say 'my child wanted me to share this!' because this is NOT informed consent!!! A child doesn't understand the implications of a life lived online. And nor, it seems, do the influencers.
Oooo but she does though, they’ve discussed it at great length! 🤨

Yeah cause Darcey totally understands the evil out there, what it’s like to apply for a job and sad fates of reality stars etc 🙄

She has really shocked me with Darcy. I remember in her old house she didn't show Darcy for about a year and didn't show much of her in her new house but them all of a sudden starting pimping her out. I think its because she was pretty successful back then, besties with Zoe, in the Brit Crew, had her own show and clothing line etc. Now her career has tanked she really does need Darcy to pay the bills for her. Darcy has replaced Zoe. I'm surprised though that she has ended up like this but I guess her love for money and views comes first.

Reactions: 15
There’s such a difference between ‘Darcy wanted me to share this’/‘Darcy was happy for me to share this’ and Darcy actually having a full understanding of what sharing something online entails, the risks behind it and the permanence of it. There’s no way an 8/9 year old can comprehend this and it’s up to Louise to make that choice.

The horrible truth is that Louise knows all this, and still the ££££ is more important than the safety/future happiness of her child. So she can duck right off with all the mummy blogger/mum life crap, she’s a glorified salesperson who can’t even be bothered half the time so sticks her cash cows in front of the camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wasn’t there a time when Darcy was out with Louise or with Matt and Devon and someone approached Darcy calling her by name?

How that wasn’t enough of a wake up call I’ll never know.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Another soft office day.. Great modelling of work professionalism to Darcy NOT... Put a bloody desk in the corner of the lounge so the kids can be down with their toys while you work ... Your arse cheeks must be in danger of bed sores... Pentland occupational hazard I guess😆

Good job she s got property businesses cos her YouTube earning diabolicall!!! Look at the daily and yearly estimated earning... £6 grand😆😆 hence the constant ads using Darcy... Though she does NOT need the money with her investments and a partner shines a detective sargeant earning a salary of between £70 -80,000 a yr salary ( I googled it)... But to Lady pentland that's peanuts. Couldnt possibly survive on that😖😤

Reactions: 5
Good job she s got property businesses cos her YouTube earning diabolicall!!! Look at the daily and yearly estimated earning... £6 grand😆😆 hence the constant ads using Darcy... Though she does NOT need the money with her investments and a partner shines a detective sargeant earning a salary of between £70 -80,000 a yr salary ( I googled it)... But to Lady pentland that's peanuts. Couldnt possibly survive on that😖😤
Don't forget that her dad is also a multi-millionaire and that she will inherit it one day. Their entire family is not short on money.

Reactions: 9
That's shockingly low. No wonder her morals have flown out the window.

Reactions: 3
Declutter then fill your house with more useless crap. 🤔
Screenshot_20201023-172905_Facebook.jpg

She has just got rid of 10 bags of her clothes with the hired help now she has got more clothes for free.

This ad annoys me, in this pandemic and what is going on its in bad taste. Some families can't afford to feed themselves never mind splashing the cash on clothes and home items. 😔 there are people losing their homes and there she is with all her free shite that she could easily afford anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is the biggest, greedy hypocrite and as such a totally crap " influencer". She is showing no understanding of the real world... Or maybe does but doesn't give a tit and prefers to exist in her pathetic pink, Disney girly " bubble". Total waste of online space and agree utterly bad taste/ so UNrelevant to normal people/ her followers. She needs to get her lazyarse out of that bleeping bed and house and live in the real world. Go volunteer in the community... Annonymously. Get her lazybum, Darcy and pearl offline give them a private life . She has already posted she was bullied at school... Darcy cud soon be by nasty girls at her school and by peers on social media before long.She 'll be yr 6 next year.😭😤😫

Reactions: 6
Declutter then fill your house with more useless crap. 🤔
View attachment 285498

She has just got rid of 10 bags of her clothes with the hired help now she has got more clothes for free.

This ad annoys me, in this pandemic and what is going on its in bad taste. Some families can't afford to feed themselves never mind splashing the cash on clothes and home items. 😔 there are people losing their homes and there she is with all her free shite that she could easily afford anyway.
I thought the same

Reactions: 1
As much as I can't stand her and disagree with the #ads she's doing during these times especially when so many are unemployed and struggling, her stories on free meals for children SHOULD be up for discussion and that is what she SHOULD be highlighting more. She has the platform to raise awareness of the corruption of our government on these topics and that is what it SHOULD be used for. If only she would do things like that and keep her work separate from her children, and be abit more aware of her money stability and not be showy all the time i wouldn't have a problem.

Just looked at her last accounts and she had half a mill in a bank (if im reading it right as i dont understand the accounts)
Why is her dad a director of Sprinkleofglirter though?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.