Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way would she have that thought completely independently, especially with a mother like Louise who does nothing but consume and advertise.
I've mentioned christmas toy donations to mine at a similar age and they were so keen to help and offered their own money, but only because I brought up the topic.
Actually, id be worried if she did have that thought without any influence. It isn't normal for a 9yo to have a voucher for toys and immediately talk about all of the children who don't have any, if that's where her mind went then she must be such an anxious, preoccupied kid.
Lots of schools are talking about food banks atm with it being autumn (harvest festival etc). It’s sparked a few conversations in our house about the families and children who get that food and who don’t have much and questions about will they still get toys at Christmas, can we get them some presents, will Santa still visit them. I do think Louise will have suggested the actual donation to Darcy but children are more switched on to this stuff than people sometimes realise.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe her story of “would you consider giving to a food bank this year” and the only options are “yes I would” or “prefer not to”

Does she not think people who use them or simply can’t afford to donate don’t follow her?

Yes Louise you’re showing how wonderfully charitable you are, but you don’t realise poverty is everywhere 🙄

Reactions: 19
Yep, the stories are still uncomfortable. If darcy did do this on all her own then why not just do a post of, darcy did this, we dropped it all off, I’m so proud of her. It just seems all so contrived.

Reactions: 11
What’s even more sad is Darcy using her voucher when we all know she’s been Louises cash cow for months. The least Louise could do is set aside money from one of her ads for donations

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What’s even more sad is Darcy using her voucher when we all know she’s been Louises cash cow for months. The least Louise could do is set aside money from one of her ads for donations
Might be why the poor kid is so charitable. She already feeds, clothes and provides for a family of 4, she may as well do the same for everyone else.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I can’t believe her story of “would you consider giving to a food bank this year” and the only options are “yes I would” or “prefer not to”

Does she not think people who use them or simply can’t afford to donate don’t follow her?

Yes Louise you’re showing how wonderfully charitable you are, but you don’t realise poverty is everywhere 🙄
Yes or I prefer not to really really pissed me off.

It's either yes I am fortunate enough to have a job etc to donate or no I'm not in a position to, that was very insensitive

Does she realise how many people have lost jobs this year
Soooo entitled and selfish ugh

Reactions: 13
Yes or I prefer not to really really pissed me off.

It's either yes I am fortunate enough to have a job etc to donate or no I'm not in a position to, that was very insensitive

Does she realise how many people have lost jobs this year
Soooo entitled and selfish ugh
Was just coming here to say the same thing. Sometimes it’s a case of ‘no as I too am struggling financially’ not ‘Nahh prefer not to thanks’.

If what Louise said is true (although highly doubt it) then it’s quite sad that at the age of 9 Darcy is feeling guilt and pressure to appear a certain way. Although her mother is constantly banging on about how she has to remind herself Instagram is only a highlight of someone’s life 🙄 Louise didn’t need to make people on her SM aware that Darcy had donated toys, that was all her doing.

Reactions: 4
There is no way me and my partner would of been able to give toys and bits to a kids charity this year if we didn't do it in stages. I'm talking putting £10- £15 aside for those items and picking them up as and when and storing them away. We have 3 youngsters with bits for Xmas and birthdays to get too so we put bits throughout the year aside for them also too. Like I've had to buy Xmas bits every month since January for them otherwise we couldn't do it. We did the same last year. And as much as I want to do more we simply can't afford to. Louise is so far from reality for alot of people it's unreal. She isn't a nice person. But has the money to chuck away...She's toxic in my eyes. And like I said Darcy and Pearl are lovely girls but I don't see those characteristics are from Louise I think it's the other people that brush off of them... I mean the whole beginning of lockdown buying a bouncy castle which I only saw put up once and then that climbing frame which is now tossed aside gping rusty. She waited until a company came to her to give her those bulky pink outdoor bits... she could easily of got a sturdy wooden play slide /swings but chose not to. Something me and my partner would love to give. Fortunately we have a tree in our garden and put together a make shift swing which my kids love. She's so pathetic and will spend money on a office space she's never in!!!! Darcy has paid pretty much throughout lockdown all of Louise's luxuries with all the scripted,staged ads, I can't stand how she's teaching her kids such incredibly harmful thing's like getting a okay from strangers who know EVERYTHING about Darcy and Pearl thanks to her. It really leaves a bad taste in my mouth her being a 'mumfluencer' when she full on sobs at a slight bit of criticism and being a ambassador for nspcc which are meant to be protecting the most vulnerable in our society while she exploits the tit out of her two girls!!!!

Was just coming here to say the same thing. Sometimes it’s a case of ‘no as I too am struggling financially’ not ‘Nahh prefer not to thanks’.

If what Louise said is true (although highly doubt it) then it’s quite sad that at the age of 9 Darcy is feeling guilt and pressure to appear a certain way. Although her mother is constantly banging on about how she has to remind herself Instagram is only a highlight of someone’s life 🙄 Louise didn’t need to make people on her SM aware that Darcy had donated toys, that was all her doing.
Exactly Darcy doesn't have control over Louise sm... louise does. Darcy didn't say mummy can you put pictures of me on the internet of me donating toys. Louise did that. Yes Darcy is a lovely, sweet kind girl. Bit that's not from Louise... Louise needs validation that she's this good egg.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In 10/15 years time we are going to have documentries and books from kids like Darcy Talking about growing up on social media and the impacts of it. I bet ya. They are the first generation to be raised in such ways. I couldn't imagine making a decision on behalf of my own children causing them to live so publicly online. Even celebrities in recent years work hard to keep their kids out of the public eye.

Reactions: 25
Have we spoken about the careful placement of the ad post directly after the good samaritan posts?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I literally came on to say that! I work 11 hour days so don’t watch her stories as they come up all in one go and it was ridiculous.
Halloween costume where I was so funny and brilliant and not like other girls
Horribly staged pictures of Darcy with all those toys. It’s no wonder she was feeling showy and awkward about it, posing for those pictures probably made her feel that way, poor little thing
#AD for super expensive product 🙄

Reactions: 5
Er why would Darcy feel like a 'show off'? She didn't go on social media and tell millions of people, her mum did. It was Louise who over shared as per usual. I don't even believe that Darcy would feel like that anyway! Why would she care at that age? It was a nice thing to do. More like Louise is having a meltdown at posting it and its HER that is panicking over it. Also Louise IF Darcy is worried about being a show off then maybe delete the post and don't upload a video about it! There! Problem solved.View attachment 281523
Louise needs to deal with Darcy's feelings herself and not rely on the internet to parent her child :rolleyes:

It's sad that probably some of Louise's neuroses have already rubbed off on Darcy. I mean, it might be kids at school etc but I bet that Darcy has internalised some of the things she's heard her Mum saying - Louise even says in the caption that she says these kind of things herself.

I agree with you that it may well be sharing with such a large audience (Louise's) that makes Darcy feel uncomfortable, so, as you say, Louise can easily solve that problem herself! If Darcy feels that way, Louise should respect that, but it would involve her putting her daughter's 'inconvenient' feelings over Good Samaritan points for her.

Also, she has to brag about her own charity work which 'she doesn't talk about as much as she should' :rolleyes:

Additionally, she should learn to spell 'privileged' - it would stand her in good stead 💅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Privellaged!!!! Like rhymes with arse!!! Totally appropriate for a soft office lazyarse ... Who IS privelarged!!!😆 Boss lady author who can't bloody spell or realise it looks wrong and use spell check!! And what a crap assistant Nicole navigates is for not spotting this.. OR was it posted by Nicole??!!😆

• Haha
The post on her story,
“It’s ok to clear debt and save money” and the rest of it??
she’s so out of touch with reality. many people have LOST THEIR JOBS in the last few months. they can’t do either. she’s so so out of touch it’s repulsive

Reactions: 15
In 10/15 years time we are going to have documentries and books from kids like Darcy Talking about growing up on social media and the impacts of it. I bet ya. They are the first generation to be raised in such ways. I couldn't imagine making a decision on behalf of my own children causing them to live so publicly online. Even celebrities in recent years work hard to keep their kids out of the public eye.
Couldn't agree more. The fact that Louise claims Darcy understands the ramifications of her internet presence is so infuriatingly ignorant. Does Louise really think Darcy has a grasp of her lifelong documentation on her mummy's easy income social media accounts or does she choose to ignore the inconvenient truth? Even if you can set aside the utter creeps who may very well be following these two girls' life, how fair is it for Darcy to not be able to control her privacy? From her crib, her parents' divorce to her girlhood bedroom, literally every aspect of her life is online to see, share and pass comments on. How fair is it for her to have total strangers know her better than some of her classmates? Louise is a greedy, thoughtless, selfish woman child to exploit them like this. And she still has the nerve to shed passive aggressive tears when she gets called out, clinging to her childhood trauma.

Get help, go to therapy and stop guilting your daughter into earning your living, you gormless spoiled "lady".

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Louise if you or your team are reading this, you are continuing that cycle, that painful set of completely unreasonable expectations and pressures you are putting on your lovely daughter that were once on you as a child.

It really is disturbing to watch and its sadly such a common thing to happen. In trying to fight your past, but not deal with it, you are living it out.

If your daughter tells you, confides in you, LISTEN to her FEELINGS. Don't make it about the Internet, about Instagram, about other strangers 'building her up' which was essentially, you trying to get everyone else to influence and change her mind! You weren't listened to as a child!!

Have some decency and keep Darcy's *very* valid concerns about showing off, private. Let that child have her voice, and more importantly, privacy.

You seem to have no idea about the implications of this in her present, and her future mindset. Stop being Mr Slop II and forcing YOUR wants, needs and expectations on to a very young child.

Have you any idea what children face in school with the pressures of social media on a normal, everyday sense, let alone one that is forced into it in the years in which a child would normally be free from it. You're stealing her freedom from social media, her childhood, the pureness, safety and simplicity of having zero online presence. Having this as a child is now massive. It used to be a given.

You need help Louise, to realise what you are doing to your child. You don't need a 'village' to raise your child. She doesn't need the eyes of strangers on her. It's really, really disturbing that you are so completely pig headed blinkered about it.

Its horrible to watch, but it must be more horrible to live as a kid who isn't allowed to just 'be', just like you weren't. Please rethink the way you respond to your daughter and how you are using her life, online.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What an utter bloody waste of money renting that office is... She could edit from her soft office for that room which is now a snug... And I thought that's why she employed Nicolenavigates... Money that could go to the good bank monthly is a women's charity... So so wasteful. She is an utter bloody arse. The eyebrows😆look in the mirror... You have caterpillars yr face.

Reactions: 7
Exactly what I thought, she has more money than sense, there is no need for that office space it is such a waste of money which could of gone towards so many needed causes... it's just to make her seem 'busy' I don't understand how you can class editing a video of people clearig up your utter tit as work...amd she is still saying how hard it is??!! seems Darcy IS the only one that has sense and a kind heart. I still dont really know what louise does as a job???? I don't understand what she classes as work. She has such a easy 'work' load and still has the cheek to day she's got it super hard and doesn't have time for herself. The last 'me' time I had was shoving a face mask on and doing the dishes in peace. That IS my time of luxury... tragic as it is that's what happens when you don't have any army of helpers.

Reactions: 4
So look at nicolenavigates twitter... She works in her soft office too now so what was the bloody point of renting that office?????? I assumed at least her employee would be based there!. What a pair of lazy twats. That bloody rent money could be going .monthly to a local children's or women's charity... It's been widely reported charity donations and funding have suffered hugely in the pandemic. She s a lazy, pretentious, IDIOT.. Blood boiling is an understatement😤😤😤😠😠

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.