Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20201017-111340_Instagram.jpg

Sorry but.... didnt Matt move out of the family home and then Louise choose to move into a bigger house? Or have i remembered that wrong?

Reactions: 12
It's frustrating as I enjoy cooking and baking I have 3 young kids no army of helpers and my kitchen is half the size of hers, yet I still do it, she has a large kitchen, money to buy fresh, organic and great cuts of meat or fish etc and chooses not to... what was the point of those rose gold pots and pans. It's all for show and to big up her stupid ego. I mean if she's the age she is and has to have two women tidy up her crap then it goes to show how pathetic she really is...

Reactions: 6
She's begging for the lol dolls and the Sylvanian families for free I see by tagging the brand.. shameful

• Angry
Reactions: 26
She's begging for the lol dolls and the Sylvanian families for free I see by tagging the brand.. shameful
It is shameful. She claims she's going to an independent shop to buy some today but she'll go and buy one or two, and then be sent the entire collection from the company she's tagged. There are children who won't get anything for Christmas this year because so many people have lost their incomes, yet Louise is a millionaire and wants everything for free. Makes me sick

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Honestly thought her story reminiscing about the NTAs is so out of touch, she even recognised that she wasn’t a big deal with that photo of the crowd paying attention to someone else. I feel like she’s a really annoying has been that when she’s older and the YouTube gig ends she’ll just tell endless stories to her grandkids about when grannie got to go on the telly and be bitter about not hitting the big time. But like a female David Brent.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It is shameful. She claims she's going to an independent shop to buy some today but she'll go and buy one or two, and then be sent the entire collection from the company she's tagged. There are children who won't get anything for Christmas this year because so many people have lost their incomes, yet Louise is a millionaire and wants everything for free. Makes me sick
Especially as this year has been tit for so many families and they're struggling to keep the roof over their head. She's more the privileged to buy herself and if she is #gifted, she can bloody well donate to children who will have nothing.
For someone whose an ambassador or something for a children's charity?? She doesn't give a tit about other kids

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has already been touched on bit Louise going on about her dressing room organisation is driving me mad, like wow thanks for the tips Louise, because I too have an entire boutique in my house that needs rearranging. And quite frankly, if I could afford all that stuff I wouldn't be throwing it all about the floor like that! Especially if I were to already have a nanny and a cleaner doing half my stuff! There's no excuse to be that messy and the whole thing feels like a show off in disguise. Just do a dressing room tour and own it for god sake.

Reactions: 13
I just can’t get past how selfish she is with the begging. Instead of trying to cadge free Sylvianians for Darcy, she could be talking about how other children won’t be getting much this year because of job losses etc and arranging a joint thing with the people who make Sylvanians (and other brands of toys too) to get some donated somewhere.

It’s the boohoo bleak days sob story angle of it too. Oh no some of Darcys toys got misplaced when we moved from our comfortable three bed to our bigger house or when we moved from our bigger house to our MASSIVE HOUSE and now she has none boo hoo. Like it’s some sad sad tale and now Darcy needs cheering up. Meanwhile, irl, other children are ACTUALLY struggling and have real problems.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Despite the houses, the life partners, the kids, she still acts like a child. I find it so strange. Some people are more comfortable with some amount of mess but jfc, the state of that walk in wardrobe... With all that storage place, you could literally hang all your belongings and be done with it. She's borderline hoarding and for what, I don't know. I doubt her girls will want to take her primark dresses when they grow up.

Reactions: 4
I just can’t get past how selfish she is with the begging. Instead of trying to cadge free Sylvianians for Darcy, she could be talking about how other children won’t be getting much this year because of job losses etc and arranging a joint thing with the people who make Sylvanians (and other brands of toys too) to get some donated somewhere.

It’s the boohoo bleak days sob story angle of it too. Oh no some of Darcys toys got misplaced when we moved from our comfortable three bed to our bigger house or when we moved from our bigger house to our MASSIVE HOUSE and now she has none boo hoo. Like it’s some sad sad tale and now Darcy needs cheering up. Meanwhile, irl, other children are ACTUALLY struggling and have real problems.
One mum influencer I follow is buying people stuff on their Amazon wish list, it would be no big deal for her to do that. Reminds me of when she gifted her silver cross pram to her friend...

Reactions: 5
I honestly can't stand her at all anymore. She has no redeeming qualities left. She is just so bloody greedy and she isn't even hiding it anymore. She has no idea how lucky she has it and how grateful she should be. Seriously, this is a woman who doesn't have to work a proper job or stress out about food or bills yet she always has something to sook about (like not being able to go to Disney). Boohoo, Louise. Wake the duck up to yourself and be a bit more grateful for the life you barely worked for.

Also, her constant need for freebies is getting worse and of course she has a dumb excuse as to why she didn't buy any of the Sylvanian's. They didn't have the ones she wanted. :rolleyes: As if Darcy or Pearl would care which ones she gets! Lady Louise didn't like them, so of course she won't buy them! :rolleyes:

Screenshot (34).png

Reactions: 8
what happened to the polly pockets that she also begged for? she showed them for a while and now its onto the next thing :rolleyes: i bet if she gets any sylvanian families they will be forgotten about in a few weeks..

Reactions: 11
what happened to the polly pockets that she also begged for? she showed them for a while and now its onto the next thing :rolleyes: i bet if she gets any sylvanian families they will be forgotten about in a few weeks..
They’re in a drawer in her newly organised dresser... so much for darcy and Pearl getting to play with them...

and she will never donate any of them. They'll just be tucked away in a plastic box, never to be used again.

Me and my partner are donating the craft bits, toys, books and clothes we brought over this year, when we could affors a couple of items at a time which will be going to children's charity soon, as the charity is getting the items wrapped and organised now in time. we are teaching our kids to give back to those who need a helping hand. I would of wanted to do more but it's not possible financially at the moment. And I take time thinking of what I can do to help even if it's just being aware and showing others. She is on another level of arrogance and greed. She has made so much money during lockdown (courtesy of the girls) and still has the cheek to BEG for freebies. Even those less fortunate have more grace and class than this absolute moron. I would say i can't believe what she's doing being so blatant about toys and other items being gifted and what not... but the amount of time she does I can believe it. It's just her hole personality. She needs to drop the whole woe is me. Louise I don't feel sorry for you not one bit... grow the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
OMG! She is now paying somebody to organise her wardrobes!! FFS!!! Does she do anything herself?!?! She really is Mr bleeping Slop!🤬View attachment 265019
Systems that work?! What world! You have a wardrobe you fill it with clothes. You open and close the doors each day you dress.....

her latest ad is the swarovski one.. talking about things that spark joy (she made that into a hashtag and i already hate it) :rolleyes::LOL:
It's a bleeping joke that add. Could she look any more uncomfortable and out of on a e wearing all the jewellery.

Reactions: 1

Yeah the divorce stuff really annoys me. bleeping hell divorces arent great but Darcy has literally experienced the best case divorce scenario.
1. Able to stay in the family home during transition to ease the change.
2. Both parents well off enough to afford nice new houses.
3. Parents amicable, and coparenting 50/50

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also the two ladies who's she's "mentoring" who helped her organise her wardrobe because that's one of their business, I hope she actually paid them for their help with actual money and not with exposure...just a thought.

Reactions: 7
I’m totally sure they are paying her to be ‘mentored’ and the form that mentoring is taking is allowing them to organise her stuff for exposure, for free.
I can’t think of an influencer I’d be less likely to ask for advice, she is so transparently fake and dislikable.

Reactions: 8
I’m totally sure they are paying her to be ‘mentored’ and the form that mentoring is taking is allowing them to organise her stuff for exposure, for free.
I can’t think of an influencer I’d be less likely to ask for advice, she is so transparently fake and dislikable.
Exactly like how she keeps accepting gifts from the copper kitchen and the hub.... it’s like seriously? In a global pandemic you still want freebies she treats Northampton like it’s her fiefdom by the looks of it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.