Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is tedious. You were all complaining about her not staying put in the house when there were no restrictions, now you all are complaining she’s boring when she is obeying the restrictions 🤦🏻‍♀️
Not complaining that she is staying put, that's what she's suppose to be doing. Being an influencer is her job, no?? So she should adapt and try new fun ways to do her job like alot of other's have. But Louise is boring whether she is tearing around the country in her Merc or not. I don't follow her or even hate follow her as you've mentioned. I used to follow her and dip in and out and I'm not quite sure you get the point of tattle if I'm honest!!

Reactions: 10
Not complaining that she is staying put, that's what she's suppose to be doing. Being an influencer is her job, no?? So she should adapt and try new fun ways to do her job like alot of other's have. But Louise is boring whether she is tearing around the country in her Merc or not. I don't follow her or even hate follow her as you've mentioned. I used to follow her and dip in and out and I'm not quite sure you get the point of tattle if I'm honest!!
Totally agree, I actually used to enjoy her content! We all get that she can't go travelling here, there and everywhere making aspirational content, but there's plenty other content creators who are actually making good content at home (because they actually have personalities). This is in no way exclusive to Louise being boring, plenty other Irish influencers are showing their dreariness too.

Reactions: 4
While it's a terrible time for many the lockdown has highlighted influencers inability to 'create' content on their own. Many would benefit from having a job and influencing on the side as it would be much more relatable!

Reactions: 9
Louise is boring at home, driving around Ireland, in New York, and when she’s on extravagant gifted holidays. It’s not something she can do anything g about she’s just dull

Reactions: 7
Gift set promotion alert! I don't think it was on this thread but someone said we should be ready for the influencers to be pedalling gift sets soon!

I find it really bizarre that's she's doing recipe videos of recipes that aren't even hers? I know she credits the original chef but it just seems so odd to copy paste a recipe for video content. Totally scraping the bottom of the barrel. I know I'd rather follow the original instructions than Louise's version anyway, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Reactions: 9
lol’ing at Louise trying to come across as little miss wholesome by cooking and having book club. Is she trying to redeem herself after her dirty little trips away in a different hotel every weekend? ( Nothing against a weekend of fun. Just laughing at her new content)

Cooper is after now appearing? Was he DPD'd down from Dublin? I doubt it 🙄🙄🙄
Well she initially thought nothing of flying him back and forth across the Atlantic numerous times a year so a few hours in a van would be no bother to him! (Tongue firmly in cheek, I think she's clueless about dog welfare).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well she initially thought nothing of flying him back and forth across the Atlantic numerous times a year so a few hours in a van would be no bother to him! (Tongue firmly in cheek, I think she's clueless about dog welfare).
Coops is more travelled than myself in 2020 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor old rent-a-Coop 😥 Did she fly him down from Dublin? It’s so unsettling for the poor dog to be pushed around between 2 different owners. I don’t get how either her or her friend can think it’s a good idea. Clueless the both of them obviously.

Reactions: 14
Chloe is another boring YouTube with that typical irish beauty like Louise which isn't that fascinating outside of the island.
Haven't watched her years, she seemed like she came from South Dublin and didn't really do much with herself, her make up was always the same.
Is there a thread on chloe boucher, although shes a total snore so probably not. I just can't get my head around the fact that the likes of her are expecting their looks to carry them through life. She doesn't work it seems. But even on social media she seems to have very little paid content. She just seems to sit on the floor of her bedroom obsessing over her hair not being the exact shade of ash blonde she wants or else opening gifted packages. Bizarre.

Reactions: 13
Is there a thread on chloe boucher, although shes a total snore so probably not. I just can't get my head around the fact that the likes of her are expecting their looks to carry them through life. She doesn't work it seems. But even on social media she seems to have very little paid content. She just seems to sit on the floor of her bedroom obsessing over her hair not being the exact shade of ash blonde she wants or else opening gifted packages. Bizarre.
Lol are you me?! Like wtf does this girl do all day! She just seems to clean her house over and over, take showers, wash her hair and do pamper days. She doesn’t seem to actually go anywhere, do anything or work. Literally all she does is obsess over her appearance and other blonde models and show off freebies. Genuinely can’t get my head around how she fills her days. Like she doesn’t even pretend to be doing tit..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lol are you me?! Like wtf does this girl do all day! She just seems to clean her house over and over, take showers, wash her hair and do pamper days. She doesn’t seem to actually go anywhere, do anything or work. Literally all she does is obsess over her appearance and other blonde models and show off freebies. Genuinely can’t get my head around how she fills her days. Like she doesn’t even pretend to be doing tit..
Shes a pretty girl but a one trick pony with her make up skills, the exact same make up look all of the time... The dark orangey eyes and the nude lip thats not nude, brown lipliner and mac brown lipstick. Her make up looks really flat, powdery or cakey looking. For ages i just assumed she was at college and this was just a bit of an earner on the side but she really doesn't do anything. Shes very inconsistent with her content.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Shes a pretty girl but a one trick pony with her make up skills, the exact same make up look all of the time... The dark orangey eyes and the nude lip thats not nude, brown lipliner and mac brown lipstick. Her make up looks really flat, powdery or cakey looking. For ages i just assumed she was at college and this was just a bit of an earner on the side but she really doesn't do anything. Shes very inconsistent with her content.
Have often thought the same about her make up. It doesn’t do much for her at all, very flat and she cakes on the powder. She actually looks better without any of it. I see pictures of her from a few years ago and she’s stunning in them, whatever she’s doing now isn’t working for her at all!
Anyway back to Louise! I actually haven’t checked in on her page in ages as she’s boring AF lately. She really has nothing to offer and she knows it. At least she has stopped crying about New York

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Delivering meals on wheels in a bleeping belly top with a puffer jacket 😂😂

Seriously louise. When are you going to join the rest of us back down here on planet earth?

And then she changed her outfit completely to go pick up a takeaway 😂😂
Ah here this girl is comedy gold

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She also did a video presentation on fashion to show a secondary school. How sad that a school thinks it’s ok to use an influencer as someone to aspire to 🙄 Is there any hope for the future?

Reactions: 3
Delivering meals on wheels in a bleeping belly top with a puffer jacket 😂😂

Seriously louise. When are you going to join the rest of us back down here on planet earth?

And then she changed her outfit completely to go pick up a takeaway 😂😂
Ah here this girl is comedy gold
I was waiting for someone to comment! Fair play to her for volunteering but the outfit lads...just used it as a photo OP!

Reactions: 5
A big fair play for volunteering with meals on wheels. Such a great charity and even if it is "for the gram" as some may think, it is still helping loads of people which is the main thing. Also impressed she is trying to try new things and increase her engagement by doing her zoom book club which could lead to new followers and more engagement on her feed in turn leading to new #sp.. I do like to see bloggers actually trying new things to keep or gain followers as let's be honest most are showing just how dull they are during covid and making no effort to try new things or reach a new audience

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.