Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like that she's trying though. Tempted to do the wine deal but I won't be partaking in a book club that reviews a few chapters. That's what you do in school ffs 😄 🤣
That’s it! I’m kind of like “oh that’s cool that she’s trying something different” but how she’s going about it is just so cringe.. the masks and the wine 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
I will just take the discount code for the wine and the cleaner and get sloshed watching Netflix like a normal person

Reactions: 7
What on earth will Louise and all her influencer pals do without a stream of daily ‘events’ in the run up to Christmas?! I for one am excited to see what content she pulls out of her arse.

Reactions: 9
What on earth will Louise and all her influencer pals do without a stream of daily ‘events’ in the run up to Christmas?! I for one am excited to see what content she pulls out of her arse.
I am really curious to know too what will happen!

Sure she’s only going to review one bloody chapter of her book each time in the book club! One chapter? They’ll get 3mins chat out of that tops! That’s 3 mins for the next however many chapters in weeks!

Louise is an awful dose. I’m surprised anyone wants to work with her to be honest. She had a great job with Tourism Ireland years ago. She would have been better off trying to get back in with them whether her tail was between her legs or not! Then all her nonstop travelling during Covid spikes wouldn’t have been too big a deal if it was for “work” you know! It must be awful to put yourself out there though and be coming round to the realisation that you’re irrelevant and stale in this type of market... where do you go from there?

Reactions: 7
I’m so curious to know how they’ll all make out to be so busy, when they’re not flitting between 2-3 events each day coming up to Christmas. What will they actually do? Try and sell Christmas decorations or Christmas present ideas to people?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think we'll want to brace ourselves for all the gift sets that are incoming... The run up to Christmas is prob a big earner for them and while they can't go anywhere no doubt we'll see them getting dolled up for the zoom launches!

Reactions: 4
I think we'll want to brace ourselves for all the gift sets that are incoming... The run up to Christmas is prob a big earner for them and while they can't go anywhere no doubt we'll see them getting dolled up for the zoom launches!
Anyone have any idea how much these " influencers" get paid ? Are they paid on sales or is it a fixed fee per post? It all seems to be very cloak and dagger. Hard to find information on it.

Looks like Louise is now doing the book club on Zoom..damn i was really looking forward to hearing her in-depth opinions on Insta live 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Looks like Louise is now doing the book club on Zoom..damn i was really looking forward to hearing her in-depth opinions on Insta live 😂😂😂😂
Asking people on Monday can they read 4 chapters by the end of the week. I mean come on, even those of us with real jobs could fit that in to one evening/lunchbreak etc.
Why not leave it another week and do a normal bookclub where everyone has read the effing book?
This reading a bit of a book #af and going on Zoom to chat about it with Louise and her groupies, ooh let's all wash our faces together with the same cleanser #af and drink a bottle of wine #af, next week we'll read another 4 chapters and all try out the same, um, hang on, what can I get a code for... Nike trainers maybe? #af ... its all so bloody desperate and so transparent.

Reactions: 11
Unfollowed a long time ago she boring as dish water but came on her thread here yesterday so when for a look. At about one o clock she had a post up run done workout done now time to relax in bleeping lounge wear. Is that her content for the day where does real life kick in. I couldn't cope with all the waffling about lounge wear and she's still at it. The sooner the insta world closes in on these flakes the better might encourage a few of them to actually work for a living.

Reactions: 13
Unfollowed a long time ago she boring as dish water but came on her thread here yesterday so when for a look. At about one o clock she had a post up run done workout done now time to relax in bleeping lounge wear. Is that her content for the day where does real life kick in. I couldn't cope with all the waffling about lounge wear and she's still at it. The sooner the insta world closes in on these flakes the better might encourage a few of them to actually work for a living.
All she does is work out!!

Reactions: 2
She’s just a bore either way really! Time for her to get a real job I think.

Reactions: 6
This is tedious. You were all complaining about her not staying put in the house when there were no restrictions, now you all are complaining she’s boring when she is obeying the restrictions 🤦🏻‍♀️
This is a very good point. All my favourite follows are very quiet at the moment and I am not happy. But actually I think this is appropriate. Good way to reset my views of them!

This is tedious. You were all complaining about her not staying put in the house when there were no restrictions, now you all are complaining she’s boring when she is obeying the restrictions 🤦🏻‍♀️
Are you lost here this is tattle!!
She's boring as dish water at all times. Yes she should not have been swanning around the country like she was but equally when she stays at home if she's coming on insta she needs to have some sort of content. She's just soooo boring

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.