Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her saying her plan a few weeks ago was to work remote for the year traveling around Ireland on staycations basically. Not sure what she’s going to do now. I thought her family was from Drogheda but probably have a second home in Donegal. For someone that’s supposedly so concerned about her vulnerable Mum she hasn’t half jumped on the ‘influencer’ travel bandwagon.
I think she's from Meath as she keeps telling us she was the Meath Rose but maybe her family does live in Drogheda? Her primary residence is Dublin as thats where she bought the house with her fiancé 🤷🏼‍♀️

How long does she take it will take people to read the book? Is she planning on dragging one book out for weeks

Reactions: 2
How long does she take it will take people to read the book? Is she planning on dragging one book out for weeks
I don't think Louise knows that book clubs usually review books once everyone is finished the book...

Reactions: 7
Day 1 of 42. Jesus is she going to be giving a countdown every day i don’t think I can take that. I know I keep saying it but her hair extensions are really terrible. Those short bits at the front look so off compared to the longer bits just hanging.

Reactions: 6
First day of a national lockdown, but you just KNOW Louise will still get the old ‘swipe ups’ in there. ‘Swipe up for my Zara shirt’. So tone-deaf!

Reactions: 7
I didn’t think they did, but I doubt Louise would be doing a ‘swipe up’ if she wasn’t getting something out of it.

She’s wearing a corset and tracksuit bottoms holding a glass of wine in the bathroom in her newest post. Someone take the phone off her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I didn’t think they did, but I doubt Louise would be doing a ‘swipe up’ if she wasn’t getting something out of it.
There are a few sites were you can create an aff link to almost anything so if a brand doesn’t do it’s own program you can set it up indirectly - one is called Awin. If there is a blogger with a swipe up, you can guarantee they are getting a percentage by using those sites.

Not sure how it works but apparently you can set up your own account and basically use your own links to get a small % 👍🏼

Reactions: 1
What is she at? A book club but you also have to buy a cleanser and a bottle of wine. How about just read the book and talk about that. Are ya alright there Lou?

Reactions: 5
Turning a bit like Lisa Lust List today. "I've ask for a code for ye"!
Ah lads will be next!

What is she at? A book club but you also have to buy a cleanser and a bottle of wine. How about just read the book and talk about that. Are ya alright there Lou?
Sure she couldn't possibly just do a bookclub for the enjoyment of reading and doing something nice for her followers who pay her wages, I'm sure she's getting some kind of kickback from the wine purchases at least.

I do like that she's trying though. Tempted to do the wine deal but I won't be partaking in a book club that reviews a few chapters. That's what you do in school ffs 😄 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.