Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Belle Azzure still hanging out in Donegal? Surely once the restrictions were announced they could have cut their stay short and headed home given the outbreak there? 🙄 Are they Dublin based?
She's just tagged herself there again. Wtf. It's in level 4 for a week or more now, she shouldn't be there. Are her or the fella from there?

She's just tagged herself there again. Wtf. It's in level 4 for a week or more now, she shouldn't be there. Are her or the fella from there?
Her family has a second home in Donegal & in fairness to them, they were in Donegal when it went into level 3 initially & haven't left. While they probably should be in Dublin as its their primary residence, I think it would have been worse if they had bounced over & back several times between the 2 counties instead of staying put 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I finally unfollowed the other day, I really liked Louise, I used to think she was one of the very few genuine ones, loved her travels and her time in New York but I just can't watch anymore, the being at home and talking to the phone I could do that myself, the only one like that I follow now is Aoibhe Devlin, I know people have opinions on her too but I like her, the rest of them are unfollowed

Reactions: 7
DESPERADO howling at her trying to sell the blender 😂😂 Of course that’s why she was making pumpkin soup from scratch. The new food guru! She must be in a depression that she can’t go to Zero One for her hair over the next few weeks 🤭

And the Therapie Clinic ad. Another tone deaf post for this week.

Reactions: 4
This is really petty but I dislike her gold duvet cover so much I’m sick of seeing it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
DESPERADO howling at her trying to sell the blender 😂😂 Of course that’s why she was making pumpkin soup from scratch. The new food guru! She must be in a depression that she can’t go to Zero One for her hair over the next few weeks 🤭

And the Therapie Clinic ad. Another tone deaf post for this week.
Clearly her amazing new content isn't doing her any favours, followers have been at 210k for last few months. As much as I can't stand Terrie McEvoy, I think her following has still grown. Louise is like a lost puppy on Insta at the mo 😅

Her hair always looks crap after she gets it done. Her highlights are never bright and she needs to get rid of those raggedy extensions that do nothing for her

I can’t believe she’s trying to sell us hand blenders on her story 😩 Rock bottom.
Lots of Arnotts AF links on all the influencers stories today. Must be good % off them as they're ramming them like the bloody Nike ones

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Louise doing a book club? Jesus wept.. I'm not a book snob at all, firmly believe reading is for everyone but from what we've seen of Louise I can't imagine her chairing any kind of meaningful discussion about a book. "I really liked it, loved the plot twist in the middle, the end."

Reactions: 5
Louise doing a book club? Jesus wept.. I'm not a book snob at all, firmly believe reading is for everyone but from what we've seen of Louise I can't imagine her chairing any kind of meaningful discussion about a book. "I really liked it, loved the plot twist in the middle, the end."
Was just coming on to say this 😅 I also think everyone is entitled to read, but Louise is the last person I expected to set up a book club (being part of one myself). Also, how the hell would it work over insta live? Guess she'll have to allow her fans to join the live so its just not her talking on the screen...should be interesting 😅😅

Reactions: 3
Her family has a second home in Donegal & in fairness to them, they were in Donegal when it went into level 3 initially & haven't left. While they probably should be in Dublin as its their primary residence, I think it would have been worse if they had bounced over & back several times between the 2 counties instead of staying put 🤷🏼‍♀️
I remember her saying her plan a few weeks ago was to work remote for the year traveling around Ireland on staycations basically. Not sure what she’s going to do now. I thought her family was from Drogheda but probably have a second home in Donegal. For someone that’s supposedly so concerned about her vulnerable Mum she hasn’t half jumped on the ‘influencer’ travel bandwagon.

Reactions: 3
Her latest post of level 5 restrictions “lets all do our bit” while she paraded around all summer with different men 😂

Reactions: 10
Her stories this morning:
My vision board for the last lockdown..
Starting off lockdown watching this interview..
A reminder as we head into level 5..
Lockdown 2.0 the sun is back..

just get on with it Louise and shut up. No need to mention lockdown every five seconds

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.