Louise Cooney #10 She still hasn’t a cloo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The massive brown gloves in her stroll stories look absolutely ridiculous. I get it’s cold, but it’s not Alaska level of cold. They’re massive and look downright clownish.
To be fair they’re attached to the pram & you put your hands in & out of them then pushing it, so they’re bigger to make that easier!..

Reactions: 6
It’s nice to see how she’s embracing every aspect of being a new mother and is in total awe of her baby and his little ways and noises. She really has come into her own. I’m following Hannah Saunders who had a baby the same time as Louise and she is so cold and detached and has already gone back to work

Reactions: 11
It’s nice to see how she’s embracing every aspect of being a new mother and is in total awe of her baby and his little ways and noises. She really has come into her own. I’m following Hannah Saunders who had a baby the same time as Louise and she is so cold and detached and has already gone back to work
Yeah I have to say it’s very sweet. I hadn’t even heard of Hannah but had a look at her page…I can’t believe her baby is only 11 weeks old and she’s back to work 😢 The poor little thing. Is the Dad staying at home maybe?

Reactions: 4
Yeah I have to say it’s very sweet. I hadn’t even heard of Hannah but had a look at her page…I can’t believe her baby is only 11 weeks old and she’s back to work 😢 The poor little thing. Is the Dad staying at home maybe?
She is back part time and they have a childminder for the 3 days. In fairness she works in PR so she’s going back to cushy lunches and meetings, not exactly real work! But still there difference between the two is unreal

Reactions: 5
Yeah it honestly scares me seeing some influencer parents go on holidays/trips so soon after having babies, psychotic behaviour

Reactions: 6
I have to say I’m warming to Louise more and more. She seems absolutely besotted with her little boy and is really embracing the whole journey. Very little ads, lots of family time etc. I think she is a brilliant example of a new mum even if she still looks amazing and so well put together each day. But that’s just me being jealous.

Reactions: 25
I have to say I’m warming to Louise more and more. She seems absolutely besotted with her little boy and is really embracing the whole journey. Very little ads, lots of family time etc. I think she is a brilliant example of a new mum even if she still looks amazing and so well put together each day. But that’s just me being jealous.
Me too. Her pal Belle Azure pain in the hole had her baby the same time & Jesus Christ all she does is post about her body & exercise. There are far more important things after giving birth. She has mega issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It finally happened: I saw a woman wearing a Cloo sweatshirt in the wild (well, the Crescent shopping centre). Looked alright, maybe a bit better than Penneys quality.

Reactions: 1
It finally happened: I saw a woman wearing a Cloo sweatshirt in the wild (well, the Crescent shopping centre). Looked alright, maybe a bit better than Penneys quality.
I received a Cloo hoodie for Christmas from my sister and I actually quite like it - honestly I tried my best not to 😂 I still have not seen it ‘in the wild’ other than that so your sighting is certainly noteworthy!

Reactions: 3
Hunter wellies for Jude! 🙄
Who hasn’t done the same?! With Nike runners that last a week & then they take a growth spurt! Or designer coats, puked on & forgotten about. We’ve all done it for the first!
Even my dog has a hunter bandana (never worn) 😊

Reactions: 4
I bought little baba uggs in tk max 🤣 they were the cutest little things. Used on a dolly now.

Reactions: 3
He's an adorable little fella. Looks so happy and alert and seems very much doted on in fairness.

Reactions: 5