Lorna luxe #47 Spud U Don’t Like

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's amusing that every product she promotes is an 'absolute game changer' :LOL:. And she's off to France next week with her new swimsuit :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It's amusing that every product she promotes is an 'absolute game changer' :LOL:. And she's off to France next week with her new swimsuit :rolleyes:
How’s she gonna keep her Lady bits in that swimsuit . Her camel toe is evident enough in leggings 🤢 As she likes to say Juicy lips 😂😂😂. sorry I’ll leave the building now 😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Surveying now. That’s a good idea imo. But why would you have a question that combines what’s working well and what could be better! From an analysis point of view this is a basic mistake! I doubt they’d be able to fund any improvements so should quickly start looking at sponsorship! It’ll be money down the drain!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Surveying now. That’s a good idea imo. But why would you have a question that combines what’s working well and what could be better! From an analysis point of view this is a basic mistake! I doubt they’d be able to fund any improvements so should quickly start looking at sponsorship! It’ll be money down the drain!
I don’t think even WOS know what other areas they are allegedly expanding into in the coming year 🙄. So far they’ve just given away candles and scribbles . God forbid we’re gonna have a Garden kitchen range of pizza plates .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahh Lorna with the long legs. ( for anyone new she once told everyone when discussing proportions, that are legs are super long.
However that’s only when she stretches them using some editing tool.

What in the name of all things holy, does she look like.

That blazer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolutely hideous!!! Leggings and a blazer and some white leather flat trainers. She has absolutely no style!! And then the Chanel thrown on… it’s a vibe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ahh Lorna with the long legs. ( for anyone new she once told everyone when discussing proportions, that are legs are super long.
However that’s only when she stretches them using some editing tool.

What in the name of all things holy, does she look like.

That blazer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she seriously going to get on a plane wearing a sports bra and a massive blazer with her rose belly hanging out, plus the empty chanel flatpack blowing about in the breeze? How mental IS she?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why, as a millionaire (or close to it?) Would you only go on gifted holidays? What a treat for her terminally ill husband to schmooze with PR people. That's not a holiday.

Im sure Aston Martin would be thriled to know she's grifted onto another car 'dealership' (im no petrol head, so assuming one doesnt own the other ) but its still a cancer grift

• Haha
Just lovely the way she makes out it's all for John 'he's not stopped smiling blah blah blah' when she's just caning the freebies like her life depends on it and will dump him on the first night so she can get pissed up on free booze with her fellow grifters who she'll never speak to again after this trip

Why, as a millionaire (or close to it?) Would you only go on gifted holidays? What a treat for her terminally ill husband to schmooze with PR people. That's not a holiday.
It kinda makes you think maybe they arent that flush. A company can make £1million but that doesnt mean you have £££ in the bank. She used to have ITS money and he worked but now they are both ‘business owners’ and WOS must be hemorrhaging money…

It will be John who has the money - he will have had a huge pension working where he did. Not Lorna. Lorna will make a profit yes, but the irony is she will have a nightmare selling that concrete jungle. It will literally hammer money. John does seem like a very decent man, and I feel utter sorrow for what he is going through. He is trying to live his best life, and we DO not know the true details of his health. As far as wealth goes, I am absolutely sure it is John. NOT Lorna.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It kinda makes you think maybe they arent that flush. A company can make £1million but that doesnt mean you have £££ in the bank. She used to have ITS money and he worked but now they are both ‘business owners’ and WOS must be hemorrhaging money…
The LA Space accounts will be interesting, obviously it’s still fairly new but I’d be shocked if she’s bringing in anything close to what she was at ITS or ever will

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.