Lorna luxe #47 Spud U Don’t Like

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed the update on John? Wasn’t his scan results not clear anymore and they went for a meeting at the hospital a couple days ago?

I’ve been hoping she shares an update on John but now they’re flying off and drinking abroad? I can’t understand putting yourself as risk (germs on the flight for John) and drinking if he’s looking at more chemo? (I’ve lived through it myself and the last thing I did was go jetting off abroad!!)

Reactions: 4
And also why has she posted this? What’s wrong here? I thought his arm was across his stomach but it appears not?!

I get she needs to show his yellow shorts as it’s what she does, but God.. this isn’t right. Please tell me she was drinking / didn’t have her glasses on when editing this picture ??

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
And also why has she posted this? What’s wrong here? I thought his arm was across his stomach but it appears not?!

I get she needs to show his yellow shorts as it’s what she does, but God.. this isn’t right. Please tell me she was drinking / didn’t have her glasses on when editing this picture ??
Yeah I wondered what was up with stomach

Reactions: 2
What is that on his torso? Is that his ribcage?

Reactions: 1
Can someone do us a new thread in time for 'Moroccan Nitez'?
@LadyLockdown had the most votes
Ahh - it was funny at the time but I actually think there were others that were better!

What about the suggestion by @pink_norris "Dreadful Experience Clothes are Nasty" much more apt and looks like it had most votes after me. 😁 Can I nominate that instead or is that breaking some Tattle thread title rules?

Lorna Luxe #48 "Dreadful Experience Clothes are Nasty"

Also, I just went to look at that review on TP and see John has been busy replying to all the sub par reviews in the last few days. He's basically retired to become the WOS office dogsbody. What a life. 🤦‍♀️
---
I looked at this and then consulted with the Lord. We both agree it looks like John's sucking in his belly. The Lord has offered to recreate the scene and lay out on the sunbed in the garden in his (not yellow) pants sucking in his gut while I take a picture if needed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahh - it was funny at the time but I actually think there were others that were better!

What about the suggestion by @pink_norris "Dreadful Experience Clothes are Nasty" much more apt and looks like it had most votes after me. 😁 Can I nominate that instead or is that breaking some Tattle thread title rules?

Lorna Luxe #48 "Dreadful Experience Clothes are Nasty"

Also, I just went to look at that review on TP and see John has been busy replying to all the sub par reviews in the last few days. He's basically retired to become the WOS office dogsbody. What a life. 🤦‍♀️
---

I looked at this and then consulted with the Lord. We both agree it looks like John's sucking in his belly. The Lord has offered to recreate the scene and lay out on the sunbed in the garden in his (not yellow) pants sucking in his gut while I take a picture if needed.
I’ve missed your talk about the Lord 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Call me ageist but I don’t like seeing old haggard flesh hanging off the bone. Very sad for him, but please put it away!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
---
Hahha us talking about the TP reviews here must have brought their attention to the bad reviews.

Why is he signing off all of the replies personally by full government name. Why are they trying to make him a thing so badly?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another day another FRIEND with a birthday just like last week 🙄 hmm !!!! if I was awaiting my husbands pet scan results I’d be staying at home with my real friends sharing a pizza in the outside kitchen that he’s always wanted .. Enjoying the grandeur of the landscaped concrete garden and ambience of the Sonos . ( hopefully it’s outside too ) if he doesn’t feel up to it he can take himself off to the comfort of the ‘gaff’ .But no Queen Baby has birthday friends more important than her husbands awaiting scan results so she must go out and leave him alone . I rest my case 😔

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I generally dislike these kind of videos but I see a few ticked boxes here

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He looks very poorly and she’s milking it for all she’s worth. The End.

QUOTE="scotsgirl51, post: 19364056, member: 187997"]
Haven’t followed her for ages - how is her husband?
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
What has happened to their dog? They are never in Ghast House longer than a couple of days.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.