Lorna luxe #47 Spud U Don’t Like

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely not defending her at all however from personal experience, we found we could be waiting over a week nearly 10 days at some points for test and scan results when my dad was going through the same cancer. Some teams only meet once a week (for the trust my dad was under they did anyway) and it was incredibly infuriating. That being said though, it was very common for them to ask my dad to go to the hospital the same day/the next day for follow up tests once results were in etc. so flying away as regularly as they are is bullshit and irresponsible. I suppose with the disposable income she gets from doing duck all they can always jump on the first flight back. Alright for some, unlike my dad who was still working as much as he could during the early stages of treatment to make ends meet. Wish John the best but Lorna doesn’t have a scooby does she.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Blazer
Swimsuit
Skirt that an 8 year old would wear
Black Birkin

The style is just incredible. And not in a good way.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
SERIOUSLY 😡.
Shes got a £2m concrete bunker.
A flat in Horsham
££££££ worth of designer bags and tat.
Founder of A fashion/ lifestyle brand
1.4m followers !!! On IG

And she’s Fukkin begging for a brand to give her husband FREE clothes .. FFS can’t see that she’s mentioned he wears Reiss before .

They really are Fukkin vile greedy Cwunts😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Absolutely not defending her at all however from personal experience, we found we could be waiting over a week nearly 10 days at some points for test and scan results when my dad was going through the same cancer. Some teams only meet once a week (for the trust my dad was under they did anyway) and it was incredibly infuriating. That being said though, it was very common for them to ask my dad to go to the hospital the same day/the next day for follow up tests once results were in etc. so flying away as regularly as they are is bullshit and irresponsible. I suppose with the disposable income she gets from doing duck all they can always jump on the first flight back. Alright for some, unlike my dad who was still working as much as he could during the early stages of treatment to make ends meet. Wish John the best but Lorna doesn’t have a scooby does she.
Thanks for your personal insight and so sorry to hear about your Dad x
---
Can't wait for the swimsuit oversized jacket combo.
Wow you called it. I can’t believe she’s wearing a blazer over the swimsuit.

The leaning, the hidden arm. She’s obviously very insecure

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I believe John is under the same hospital as a family member, their results have been unbelievably quick albeit not the same cancer. I just don’t think they would tell them it will be one day and then a day after that tell them they still haven’t even looked at it.

Reactions: 10
I'm cracking up - trying to think of the occasion that I would think 'hmm, I know - this calls for a weird 'trapeze artist' swimsuit, a rara skirt, a massive blazer and my keyring birkin'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Some teams only meet once a week (for the trust my dad was under they did anyway) and it was incredibly infuriating
+1, mine was under a multi disciplinary team and they met once a week so it can cause some delays. But I certainly wouldn’t have left the country so it doesn’t explain that!

Reactions: 5
I am very confused. First John was in remission, then they found a 2cm lump on his adrenal gland, however I have read that most of these lumps are benign. I thought they were awaiting for the results on this adrenal gland lump.

I agree the type of cancer John had/has has a very low survival rate. Smoking and alcohol will not do him any favours what so ever.

I do wish him the best and hope its treatable.

• Sad
FFS … what’s happening on Her’s and WOS Instagram accounts . Just an overload of pics of the Raisin and the Scribbler and her in that hideous jacket and dumpy legs . Then a load of random pics on WOS . I don’t think they know what their next step is hence the moodboard quote excuse .

can someone start a new thread .. I’ve just looked but it gives me a panic attack just reading how to do it …

Reactions: 4
New thread tits. Not the usual standard but some of us work for a living. 🤣👍🏼

---
Please can this thread be closed. New one has been created. Thanks

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.