Lorna luxe #47 Spud U Don’t Like

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has happened to their dog? They are never in Ghast House longer than a couple of days.
I know, poor little thing. It basically lives with her mum and they seem to borrow it every couple of months. It was an incredibly selfish decision to get a dog with how little they’re at the bunker home but that’s our Loons 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
What research could they be doing in the south of France? And why is John lugging all the bags!! :oops:

Reactions: 5
Does this women and John ever stop at the moment? They spend less time at home and more time away… and he’s poorly! Like WTF. LET THE MAN REST

Reactions: 16
Surely they must have the results of these scans? My mom is currently going through cancer treatment and appointments can come through at any point for a couple of days time. He’s surely not that irresponsible to be a plane journey away from his consultant.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Surely they must have the results of these scans? My mom is currently going through cancer treatment and appointments can come through at any point for a couple of days time. He’s surely not that irresponsible to be a plane journey away from his consultant.
I reckon so too, you could be called in the next day if somethings showed up

Reactions: 9
She’s saying the oncologist hasn’t looked at his scans yet - bullshit. It would be a priority surely?

Hopefully, he has the all clear and this is Lorna being her twattish self and dragging his health issues out for as much engagement as possible.

Reactions: 20
Yeah I reckon they know… holding back on “ yay, he's okay” is much better for engagement. She’s using his illness for personal gain and she’s bleeping revolting for it.
Suggesting on Sunday night they would get the results yesterday and then being silent all day ( most probably travelling to France with the gaks) was very deliberate.
Genuinely think she’s sicker than even he is.
---
She’s saying the oncologist hasn’t looked at his scans yet - bullshit. It would be a priority surely?

Hopefully, he has the all clear and this is Lorna being her twattish self and dragging his health issues out for as much engagement as possible.
Totally agree. I had an issue recently and my surgeon had the results and had called me by the time I got to the car! ( and that was only a fracture!)

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Research my bony arse - she just needs to look back at all the crap she shilled for ITS and quadruple the prices. The only thing she researches is where can can top up her rose belly and if there are any new filters that can make her look even smaller

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Research my bony arse - she just needs to look back at all the crap she shilled for ITS and quadruple the prices. The only thing she researches is where can can top up her rose belly and if there are any new filters that can make her look even smaller
Well they’re at chateau la Coste where the lady A rose comes from so yeh 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Did you see him walking with scribbler? He could hardly walk. Either that’s the vino or he’s very ill! He looks so frail. As everyone says she’s playing with his illness for engagement. Can only assume the prognosis isn’t good so he’s enjoying things but he looks wrecked.

Reactions: 11
It’s not a good cancer to have sadly, it rarely has a good outcome.

Edited to say that no cancer is good, cancer sucks, but oesophageal really doesn’t have a good prognosis.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did you see him walking with scribbler? He could hardly walk. Either that’s the vino or he’s very ill! He looks so frail. As everyone says she’s playing with his illness for engagement. Can only assume the prognosis isn’t good so he’s enjoying things but he looks wrecked.
I just came in to say the same thing ..
---
Well they’re at chateau la Coste where the lady A rose comes from so yeh 😂
I love it. that you told us where she was before she did 😂😂😂. Stole her thunder 😂😂 Hope the hotel isn’t Fukkin full cos those self obsessed idiots would definitely spoil the ambiance for the other guests.
Who’s gonna do the new thread ?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What research could they be doing in the south of France? And why is John lugging all the bags!! :oops:
No research, she just needs another excuse to be drinking and charging it to the business!
---

I think they know the results but she doesn’t want to look irresponsible dragging him away on another trip. So are waiting before they are back to announce anything.

If you were expecting potentially bad results and your doctor hasn’t called you.. wouldn’t you be onto them asap to find out?

Yup! You certainly wouldn’t be flying or wanting to be out the country no matter if it was free and looked idylic
I would just want to be in my home comforts.
Something just smells terribly fishy here.
Quite crass that you’d rather go on a press trip and spend time with strangers rather than just your partner at home.
And boy he def does not look well. Just embarassing posting these photos of him

I’m surprised he’s fit to fly and if he’s that unwell why he’d want to be on a tiny plane seat feeling like crap. Travel regardless of flight duration etc isn’t that pleasant..

Reactions: 5
But their home isn't a real home and they never spend any time there, except the odd day or so between freebie trips 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The consultant could quickly pop on a computer and look at the results and tell them. That’s absolute bollocks. They know and are dragging it out for engagement. She’s a horrible selfish woman who only cares about Instagram and making money. He looks really unwell.
Imagine potentially being palliative and you’re still jumping through hoops for your wife’s crappy instagram.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.