Lorna luxe #47 Spud U Don’t Like

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh Lorna with the long legs. ( for anyone new she once told everyone when discussing proportions, that are legs are super long.
However that’s only when she stretches them using some editing tool.

What in the name of all things holy, does she look like.

That blazer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This outfit, lol. Imagine when she had to go through security and had to whip the blazer off.
Belly and cat teets out for all to see!
---
I feel bad for John but I wish he would stop wearing those awful low v-neck tops with his red scaley skin out.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
And if I had a ‘non-clear’ cancer scan, aperol would be bottom of my to-do list. It’s literally carcinogenic.

Reactions: 11
I thought they were going to the hospital the other day and she would let us know the update? Or am I imagining that? Instead they are just in Marrakech pretending nothing is wrong

Reactions: 2
Why does she always sound like Roland rat when she comes on all breathless… she may as well start off saying ‘heyyyyy rat fannnns’ god she’s gormless.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This outfit, lol. Imagine when she had to go through security and had to whip the blazer off.
Belly and cat teets out for all to see!
---
I feel bad for John but I wish he would stop wearing those awful low v-neck tops with his red scaley skin out.
I don’t know why he thinks he looks good with his chest on show and that Fukkin chain .
She read your posts Tits . She dumped the heavy leather bag for a straw one 😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.