Lorna luxe #47 Spud U Don’t Like

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying she’s not one to over share is a load of BS, they’ve pretty much shared his whole cancer journey! There was no need to announce it at all (unless you wanted to reap the sympathy benefits) even if it was accutely apparent from his appearance that something wasn’t quite right she could have just not shown him but it was at that point that she started showing him even more and dressing him up like a muppet.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She disgusts me. And if hes still smoking and drinking I have no sympathy for his scan results. Sorry I dont.

Reactions: 11
You have to remember these two don’t give a tit, as well as each other that now includes their own lives

Reactions: 9
At the risk of sounding totally heartless, what are everyone’s thoughts on how her life will pan out when John is no longer around ?

Reactions: 2
At the risk of sounding totally heartless, what are everyone’s thoughts on how her life will pan out when John is no longer around ?
She won’t be short of a few bob ££££
She won’t wanna live in the Gaff on her own . She’ll have a hard time selling it though.
Can’t see her living in HH either .
She’ll go off the rails with drink and substances in London and abroad with all her young hanger on fwends .
She’ll carry on with her tweakments and look ridiculous .
She’ll end up being used and abused by her ‘fwends’
Brands will lose interest in her .
GH will end up empty and derelict.
HH will end up like Miss Havishams house .
She’ll be a lonely miserable Queen Baby

Reactions: 20
Correct me if im wrong but we dont know if John's cancer is terminal. She said in her recent stories post they found a 2cm lump on his adrenal gland, however I have read that most of these lumps are benign. However, a few months ago he was in remission and now the scans are no longer clear, doesn't sound good at all, and boy does he look thin. I really do hope he is OK though.

Correct me if im wrong but we dont know if John's cancer is terminal. She said in her recent stories post they found a 2cm lump on his adrenal gland, however I have read that most of these lumps are benign. However, a few months ago he was in remission and now the scans are no longer clear, doesn't sound good at all, and boy does he look thin. I really do hope he is OK though.
Who said it was terminal?

New title .Lorna Luxe #48 John has a new lump but have you seen my new WOS classics collection and 1k giveaway !.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: Lorna Luxe #48: I like to cash in on 3% cashmere & wholesale from china #WOS

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion #48
Public Displays of Affection featuring her Monster Munch Feet and his Twiglet legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestions #48

When Cancer sells better than your ugly clothes…

Concrete, Cancer, Candles & C*nts

Hold me closer, Monetising Cancer (to the tune of Tiny Dancer)

Reactions: 14
John has a lump but I’m off to go and party with my fwends, because god forbid I say no to one thing and just look after or spend some time with my sick husband.
Bet he had to drive her there too and pick her up . Vile selfish bint

Reactions: 8
I have a family member suffering with cancer at the moment. I’m by their side every second I can be. You’ll never get this time back. I certainly don’t feel like travelling or going to a party. She’s honestly a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.