Lorna luxe #47 Spud U Don’t Like

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @annabelle_bronstein - with the highest likes at 30 treat yourself to a pre-order of the internationally travelled plastic kagoule

Sorry Buffalo Vulva for all its laughs made 2nd place but deserves a special prize of yep, a old leathered Buffalo Vulva jacket, treat yourself @TruffleShuffles

So what has our rose swigging, rat tail swinging, chin hiding, oversizing everything scammer been up to:

Selling his dearly departed never used mum’s Chanel bag - “it’s what she would’ve wanted” if the proceeds make the charity is another story

Started dressing as David Brent
Started dressing as potato
Started dressing as a Court Jester
Never stopped dressing like a stack of shite
Trying to convince no one she cares for the Raisin, but as he is getting her engagement he can stay - for now.
Increased her foundation layers to 10, gotta get it thickly layered

Still chinny hiding, she crooks her neck back so far now to stretch it out she’s at risk of catching a bird shitting

Dressing the Raisin in women’s clothes - hetro cross dressing is a “thing” now cause she said it, nothing to do with a “thing”, she’s desperate for sales, so lets just put him in any old WOS shite

Went to a ski resort to hide from everyone, get pissed, stay in the hotel and didn’t even attempt to ski “it is cold” no tit

Using Bots to talk to herself, quite frankly the only person who does want to talk to her, she got that right

Still time travelling, still lying, still chasing cash, still living in a filthy bunker, still putting a overpriced designer bag in every pic to make her look expensive with the dodgy make up and matted hair, yeah you look expensive

Pretends she knows the most famous royal head ever Prince Harry

The list of things that “didn’t happen” is now making a small novel

Her “get pissed so you can’t take photo’s of me” meet me live, selling party event sold out in 2 mins, something’s up!

WOS doesn’t seem to be doing much now, no new ranges, nothing sold out, a plastic mac and candles she’s flogging. Gay fwend made some scribbles, they’ve not sold. Reviews are shocking £8 to return an item with a delay in getting your cash back. Just don’t buy it in the first place.

That’s it carry on…………just don’t drink Rose’ kids

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Thanks @pink_norris for that corker of a summary!

I’ve just seen that the ASA have upheld a complaint about one of their competitions. Defo reporting Lorna next time - getting john to pick a winner (or a bot) is not allowed!

Reactions: 13
@pink_norris
Congrats @annabelle_bronstein - with the highest likes at 30 treat yourself to a pre-order of the internationally travelled plastic kagoule

Sorry Buffalo Vulva for all its laughs made 2nd place but deserves a special prize of yep, a old leathered Buffalo Vulva jacket, treat yourself @TruffleShuffles

So what has our rose swigging, rat tail swinging, chin hiding, oversizing everything scammer been up to:

Selling his dearly departed never used mum’s Chanel bag - “it’s what she would’ve wanted” if the proceeds make the charity is another story

Started dressing as David Brent
Started dressing as potato
Started dressing as a Court Jester
Never stopped dressing like a stack of shite
Trying to convince no one she cares for the Raisin, but as he is getting her engagement he can stay - for now.
Increased her foundation layers to 10, gotta get it thickly layered

Still chinny hiding, she crooks her neck back so far now to stretch it out she’s at risk of catching a bird shitting

Dressing the Raisin in women’s clothes - hetro cross dressing is a “thing” now cause she said it, nothing to do with a “thing”, she’s desperate for sales, so lets just put him in any old WOS shite

Went to a ski resort to hide from everyone, get pissed, stay in the hotel and didn’t even attempt to ski “it is cold” no tit

Using Bots to talk to herself, quite frankly the only person who does want to talk to her, she got that right

Still time travelling, still lying, still chasing cash, still living in a filthy bunker, still putting a overpriced designer bag in every pic to make her look expensive with the dodgy make up and matted hair, yeah you look expensive

Pretends she knows the most famous royal head ever Prince Harry

The list of things that “didn’t happen” is now making a small novel

Her “get pissed so you can’t take photo’s of me” meet me live, selling party event sold out in 2 mins, something’s up!

WOS doesn’t seem to be doing much now, no new ranges, nothing sold out, a plastic mac and candles she’s flogging. Gay fwend made some scribbles, they’ve not sold. Reviews are shocking £8 to return an item with a delay in getting your cash back. Just don’t buy it in the first place.

That’s it carry on…………just don’t drink Rose’ kids
fukk my Ol boots .. so spot on @pink_norris what a laugh 😆 shame she had so many naff jackets this last thread we were inundated with ideas for a #47 thread title. The intro has been a wee reminder of all the shite looks she promotes , be it either clothes or facial products !
Oh March how we can’t wait for Yawna to fill our souls with envy due to ..
…. The Charity bin sale.
……The Meet and greet
……The New York trip .. ‘there’s 3 in that relationship dontcha know ?!
I’m sure the whole month is gonna be rivoting 🙄
This thread will be on fire with hilarity .. bring it on TiTs . Do you think we should have a March bingo card ? Hmm maybe not cos we know she’s a regular reader here and we don’t want to give her ideas how to fill March . 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
👋🏻 I haven't commented on Lorna's thread before but WHY does she stand like that? The bendy legs? It reminds me of the old man in the Aristocats

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The crap outfits in th charity sale are laugh out loud. ITS crap that’s probably pilling and where are the pants for half the “lewks”?
everything covered in fake tan and smelling of hair spray with long strands of dirty hair weave on them.

Also the thought of Lorna at the opera is mind bending. Her new boyfriend must have made her do it.

where’s the dog???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks @pink_norris for that corker of a summary!

I’ve just seen that the ASA have upheld a complaint about one of their competitions. Defo reporting Lorna next time - getting john to pick a winner (or a bot) is not allowed!

Thats Space NK the beauty company, but youre totally right we need to mass report. We 100% know theyre scams as well as the ‘charity’ sale. Still no photo on the last (Sisterhood of the Traveling) Trendy bag winners instagram for her bag either…

Reactions: 5
She got a free ticket to the opera, she’s studied music now

Didn’t she study English Lit

The lies…..

Reactions: 10
I never comment on this thread but had to. In her live - why the hell do i get so spooked out at her face. Am I the only one that sees she has no eye lashes, or eyebrows ( apart from the faded colour in the brows).

I never comment on this thread but had to. In her live - why the hell do i get so spooked out at her face. Am I the only one that sees she has no eye lashes, or eyebrows ( apart from the faded colour in the brows).
I think we're just used to her strange 'angry egg with a face drawn on' visage :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No way was this pic taken today - I’m convinced the dog now lives with her mum. She literally said the other week “the dogs gone home with mum”.

Pic of Kev holding today’s paper or we don’t believe you Loons!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s she done to her face on the last few posts about the teeth? She’s like a hamster with lumps and bumps in her cheek? Is it the filter getting whacked out or has she done something and trying to cover up whatever mess she’s done to it this time with her absolutely awful hair?
---
Ahh I bet she’s been doing stuff to her face in preparation for the Mayfair meet up.

The wild shots are going to be fun. cant Wait to go!

Reactions: 9
Defo something different, she didn’t have those bumps a few days ago… I’m not sure what type of filler or procedure gives that look

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
He looks like he’s been dipped in gravy browning and she can’t decide what audience she wants to appeal to my fella. Fancy travel that concrete floor Fancy paying £2m on a bunker and everyone just comments on how dirty the floor looks .

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Here’s a prime example of what I think her fwends are like . A bunch of self absorbed twats. How Fukkin rude sitting at a table in front of the musicians on your fukkkin phone !

Attachments

• Sad
What’s she done to her face on the last few posts about the teeth? She’s like a hamster with lumps and bumps in her cheek? Is it the filter getting whacked out or has she done something and trying to cover up whatever mess she’s done to it this time with her absolutely awful hair?
---
Ahh I bet she’s been doing stuff to her face in preparation for the Mayfair meet up.

The wild shots are going to be fun. cant Wait to go!
OMG !! I’ve just looked at that story . Her face is frozen . There’s no expression there at all nothing moves …

Reactions: 3