Lorna luxe #47 Spud U Don’t Like

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno what's going on but just noticed a couple of my old accounts on insta have been un-a-blocked from Loony's page.

Either she's not paying the "block / delete" team or she was drunk on her phone again 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She probably needs every follower she can get!! 🤣
Dunno what's going on but just noticed a couple of my old accounts on insta have been un-a-blocked from Loony's page.

Either she's not paying the "block / delete" team or she was drunk on her phone again 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's probably giving away more from the latest WOS collecshun to so-called influencers than she's selling :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So OM is supposed to be having a lazy day and she tells him to binge watch Baby Reindeer? Cos that’s a nice feel good watch eh? She’s not right in the head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe that she’s posted this pic on WOS 😂😂😂😂😂😂😅 does she really really think she looks ‘LUXE’ ???
Sleeves way too long and the button looks like it’s about to blow.
Yet she constantly bangs on about tailoring your pieces to look more luxe
---
At the risk of sounding totally heartless, what are everyone’s thoughts on how her life will pan out when John is no longer around ?
I think she’d move to London to be more near the social scene and her current ‘friends’

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe that she’s posted this pic on WOS 😂😂😂😂😂😂😅 does she really really think she looks ‘LUXE’ ???
i like the attention to detail - the traffic cone is a vuuurrry luverly touch…as well as clearly seeing the faces of the 2 random people in the background.

• Haha
Sleeves way too long and the button looks like it’s about to blow.
Yet she constantly bangs on about tailoring your pieces to look more luxe
---

I think she’d move to London to be more near the social scene and her current ‘friends’
She’d have to move in with them cos it’ll take her a long time to sell the concrete bunker and buy a place of her own.

Reactions: 8
I can’t deal with this woman. Husband has potential life changing news on the horizon and she’s telling us in between shilling her polyester shite. Have some dignity.
No ones gonna care if you take a week off from Instagram and actually spend time with him you heartless cow.

Reactions: 10
The sleeves are killing me. It’s just as you describe @Hanna21. When a little kid dresses up and the sleeves are trailing on the floor.

The absolute epitome of luxe…

• Haha
I hate how I hear her voice in my head when I read her posts ‘veeerrrry’ 🤢
FFS … take the Fukkin day off and concentrate on your husbands feelings and hospital appointment or be helpful and tie up his Fukkin shoe laces !!!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Lol. The pic she’s chosen again . She’s obviously been reading on here too .. 🙄. WTF does this post mean ?
This is actually shocking. There’s a guy on Twitter who does a complete run down on people’s poorly tailored suits, defo need a Lorna submission.
It’s just bad where it’s so tight and pulling in at her waist it’s made the whole suit unlevel. The right side sits higher than left, pockets are different heights. This is giving china factory vibes.
I can’t believe she’s actually posted this to advertise it. It’s so terrible she cannot be selling anything. I’m starting to think this business is a disguise for some sort of money moving because no way anyone’s buying any of this crap!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is actually shocking. There’s a guy on Twitter who does a complete run down on people’s poorly tailored suits, defo need a Lorna submission.
It’s just bad where it’s so tight and pulling in at her waist it’s made the whole suit unlevel. The right side sits higher than left, pockets are different heights. This is giving china factory vibes.
I can’t believe she’s actually posted this to advertise it. It’s so terrible she cannot be selling anything. I’m starting to think this business is a disguise for some sort of money moving because no way anyone’s buying any of this crap!
I like the comment about not monogramming
shirt cuffs as it's bad taste - but Lorna slaps on a logo on a blazer or coat cuff, as that's 'luxe' innit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.