Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always dangling the carrot of engaging with her idiot followers, but somehow never follows through. Happy to take their cash though 🤑
I thought that but I do wonder if she might now do it now she has a "team" to organise it for her.
We all know what a lazy bleep she is.
Plus they'll all bleat on about how fabulous she is cos they're on the payroll and how lucky they are which will take the heat off of her actually having to try to be interesting or have a personality.
She'll be in her element with everyone talking about her and looking at her.

Edited to italicise team and put in inverted commas because I just can't take her seriously. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She's not really hiding the fact she's asking herself these questions. 'John looks hot af'. *posts pic of him looking like a 90 year old woman*

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
The herringbone coat is a complete and utter rip off of Josefine’s collab with nakd fashion from last year… which was around £120
Well the 3rd picture here is even on the Ali Express site! So have Ali Express copied Josefine?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well the 3rd picture here is even on the Ali Express site! So have Ali Express copied Josefine?
I actually have vague memories of Ali Express or another mass producer using pics of Loony in some her ITS clobber back in the lockdown days. I'm sure someone here will remember better than me.

Maybe there's some kind of advertising loophole and they can get away with it as it's actually their stuff to begin with 😁 (apart from if the photos are trademarked or something) 🤔

Reactions: 6
She's not really hiding the fact she's asking herself these questions. 'John looks hot af'. *posts pic of him looking like a 90 year old woman*
90 year old woman 🤣

Did he miraculously gain weight since last week then and had his treatment restarted? I have a feeling it wasn’t cancelled at all and they asked to postpone it because of the launch 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe anyone would write John looks hot AF whilst looking so ill and having lost how many stone in weight.
If she is writing these she is seriously sick in the head.

Yeah she’s writing them and yeah she’s sick in the head

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I actually have vague memories of Ali Express or another mass producer using pics of Loony in some her ITS clobber back in the lockdown days. I'm sure someone here will remember better than me.
I also remember this, can't remember what site it was but they had pictures of her, just with her head cropped off, but same photos as were on ITS and her Insta. They'd given the clothes different names - she does like to give clothes a name, doesn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I also remember this, can't remember what site it was but they had pictures of her, just with her head cropped off, but same photos as were on ITS and her Insta. They'd given the clothes different names - she does like to give clothes a name, doesn't she?
‘She’s fully lined and has POCKETS!!’ 🙄
---
I still laugh about the oft flogged ‘working girl blazer’
YOU NAMED YOUR TAT AFTER A PROSTITUTE

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m a little late to the party here ( apologies) but I’ve only just had chance to check out her clothing range. It’s absolutely bloody awful! Thick fabrics that look itchy and uncomfortable. Designs that flatter nobody’s figure. The whole collection looks like it took her about a hour to knock up. Has she really bought in bulk from Ali Express and put a massive mark up on it? Certainly looks that way. She’s a bloody con!!!! The Rita Ora collection from Primark is better and that’s being kind.

Reactions: 8
Her skin always looks so irritated/inflamed. She looks like she has rosacea. Why does she always claim she’s really ‘dewy’ and fresh? Are her followers blind?
They bleeping must be if they’re buying her Ali Express mark ups and saying John looks hot!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Her skin always looks so irritated/inflamed. She looks like she has rosacea. Why does she always claim she’s really ‘dewy’ and fresh? Are her followers blind?
She tries so many different brands (allegedly) constantly how the fukk does she know which ones work and which ones don’t ! Pisses me off that the brands don’t actually give a fukk that she’s a multi beauty brand INFLUENCER/ LIAR not a LOYAL customer to a brand like the majority of us . I bet she doesn’t utter a sentence unless it puts £ in her pocket and I include Johns cancer posts in that . She puts this post out but has still dragged him from pillar to post for the last fortnight, and once again turns it back to Queen Baby ‘I know to be extra patient’! What a load of bollox

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She tries so many different brands (allegedly) constantly how the fukk does she know which ones work and which ones don’t ! Pisses me off that the brands don’t actually give a fukk that she’s a multi beauty brand INFLUENCER/ LIAR not a LOYAL customer to a brand like the majority of us . I bet she doesn’t utter a sentence unless it puts £ in her pocket and I include Johns cancer posts in that . She puts this post out but has still dragged him from pillar to post for the last fortnight, and once again turns it back to Queen Baby ‘I know to be extra patient’! What a load of bollox
He looks like a rabbit in the headlights, how can she justify dragging him out for photo ops when he looks like he’d rather be anywhere else. Are they really that desperate to flog her crappy ‘moodboard’? I’m guessing I’ve answered my own question 😬

Reactions: 9
She always puts ‘I’ve just ordered XYZ’ just so she can include affiliate links.
we never see her with any of said new clothes unless it’s another huge uncle fester blazer
BF59BC8B-37BC-4FB6-8ED4-30B7AE9EAE81.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.