Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth does she have that big team of (ahem) 'fashion insiders' - how many people does it take to point at things on a website? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ll just leave this here…..
---
Lorna you’re making this too easy!
Ok I’ve managed to achieve the state of feeling completely shocked and yet totally not surprised at the same time with this 🤣
---
---
Ok, shall we put bets on that it’s coming out in black next?! 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hilarious she was about the coats being a ‘nod to’ the 2023 runways and those coats were AW 2022 on Ali 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has anyone else noticed that in some photos this looks furry and in other it looks like teddy? 🤔
The jacket aint my fave in the first place BUT that label is hideous and not only that but that fact its only sewn on two edges would drive me bleeping insane

Reactions: 9
---
Aww sorry I can’t get over this 🤯 this is absolutely legit the absolutely exact same stuff!!!! Well done for finding it @RattyBumBum!! Someone needs to be sending this to the people who’ve paid Lorna’s prices for this! (If anyone actually has…)
---
Aww sorry I can’t get over this 🤯 this is absolutely legit the absolutely exact same stuff!!!! Well done for finding it @RattyBumBum!! Someone needs to be sending this to the people who’ve paid Lorna’s prices for this! (If anyone actually has…)
I wonder if the hairy/teddy/ lama 🦙 set is off there too?!

Attachments

• Wow
I think we all knew it was from a Chinese factory but I’m still shocked at how blatant it is! I mean we shouldn’t be really, she never got past the first few posts on Pinterest when choosing pictures to make out she had a fancy kitchen so she’s clearly not that bothered about trying to hide stuff like this. She’s either really thick or thinks her followers are.

So tempted to set up a new account and send the pics to her. What was the name of the insta account that used to post photos of her filtered face over lockdown? Maybe they need resurrected with this content!

Reactions: 7
---
I'm not sure these are the exact same product, in fact the Ali express one looks to have more of a finish and detailing - if you look at the trim on the bottom before the fridge - there isn't one on Lornas and also, the fringe on Lorna's are just cut's the Ali Express products the fringe looks more intentional and finalised - so I think she found an even cheaper version tbh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm not sure these are the exact same product, in fact the Ali express one looks to have more of a finish and detailing - if you look at the trim on the bottom before the fridge - there isn't one on Lornas and also, the fringe on Lorna's are just cut's the Ali Express products the fringe looks more intentional and finalised - so I think she found an even cheaper version tbh
Probably from TEMU.

• Haha
Don't worry that your husband is very sick make him advertise your crappy clothes 🤢
Screenshot_20231009_132512_com.instagram.android_edit_2480639050560022.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
I bet despite his cancer diagnosis, the support offered and the gratitude for a second chance of life, they don’t bother to donate anything to charity or do anything to raise awareness of this ghastly cancer. It’s a cancer that gets very little acknowledgement and there are so many wonderful oesophageal cancer charities who would welcome donations and advertising. With all their money/followers they could do much!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I bet despite his cancer diagnosis, the support offered and the gratitude for a second chance of life, they don’t bother to donate anything to charity or do anything to raise awareness of this ghastly cancer. It’s a cancer that gets very little acknowledgement and there are so many wonderful oesophageal cancer charities who would welcome donations and advertising. With all their money/followers they could do much!
She did say they were going to do a charity sale of the WOS samples and donate the money to some different charities . Let’s see if that happens .

Reactions: 6
She did say they were going to do a charity sale of the WOS samples and donate the money to some different charities . Let’s see if that happens .
She's always dangling the carrot of engaging with her idiot followers, but somehow never follows through. Happy to take their cash though 🤑

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.