Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The herringbone coat that is oh so popular :LOL: is only 20% wool, rest is acrylic/polyester. Hardly a high-end quality garment. Anyone spending £345 on this needs help! :eek:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Again making out all these meetings and being out, just churning the spin to make it look like she is something when there tin pot amateurs with plastic landfill on the flog

None of her so called mates are wearing it cause she won’t pay them and they are not her friends so why help the witch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My god. That picture. Why is he following her round? He should be resting. They are in total and complete denial. I hope he turns a corner soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
“Taking him shopping” makes me want to guage my eyes out

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
WTF has she dressed him as today? And of course she had to get her handbag in the shot 🥱

IMG_8829.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Poor fella clearly needs to be at home, resting, and being looked after. If that's beyond Princess Chinderella then get a nurse in.
Really in disbelief at how they're treating chemo and cancer. I guess more power to him for being able to be out and about, but seriously dangerous on the immune system if he's in the middle of London with so many flu bugs and a new covid strain around. Really puts into jeopardy his treatment and recovery. It's so confusing, maybe it really was caught v early and every trace is gone?
But surely they won't know that until treatment has finished. Plus, whether it's the type that returns.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Really in disbelief at how they're treating chemo and cancer. I guess more power to him for being able to be out and about, but seriously dangerous on the immune system if he's in the middle of London with so many flu bugs and a new covid strain around. Really puts into jeopardy his treatment and recovery. It's so confusing, maybe it really was caught v early and every trace is gone?
But surely they won't know that until treatment has finished. Plus, whether it's the type that returns.
He had his treatment cancelled last week because he was underweight (so she says) so I don’t think it’s gone at all and he should be taking the best care of himself to be strong enough to get started again. All he’s done in the past week is follow her around up and down the country surrounded by people probably still not eating properly.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
He had his treatment cancelled last week because he was underweight (so she says) so I don’t think it’s gone at all and he should be taking the best care of himself to be strong enough to get started again. All he’s done in the past week is follow her around up and down the country surrounded by people probably still not eating properly.
Wow, just wow. I missed that update. So he's underweight and his treatment's cancelled yet he's still just following her about? I can't imagine even treating my ex-husband that way, let alone my actual partner. I hope it's for show and he's being cared for properly behind the scenes (though from the looks of her texts, I doubt it.)

Hope he fully recovers and finds someone who actually cares.

Reactions: 12
Jesus - Jess on the plus size ordered the grey sweatshirt & was gifted the bottoms, socks & a pair of the ugly headbands! She's just tried them on & they might as well be sports direct 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Jesus - Jess on the plus size ordered the grey sweatshirt & was gifted the bottoms, socks & a pair of the ugly headbands! She's just tried them on & they might as well be sports direct 🤣🤣🤣
Gosh that was an experience watching her stories was there any need for the bending over in the leggings!

Designer quality though lol that ‘jumppaa’ looks no more than £15 quality wtf

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Gosh that was an experience watching her stories was there any need for the bending over in the leggings!

Designer quality though lol that ‘jumppaa’ looks no more than £15 quality wtf
It's £75 then she gifted her over £100 of free tit! Sorry but if Jess is who she wants showcasing her new range then she really doesn't have a clue!

& yes the bending over in the leggings was grim 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Lorna looks after Lorna.

Her putting freebies in these orders shouldn't have anyone thinking she's some kind of generous entrepreneur but that actually the mark up on each of her units must be significant.

What Jess and the rest don't realise is that they'll have more than paid for the "free" gifts with just the one purchase.

Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ I hate influencers. Just listened to Jess waffle about Lorna’s ‘designer’ brand. Just because you say something is high end doesn’t make it so. This is not 1984, you can’t say something is designer quality and therefore it is so.

Lorna needed to move right away from ITS but we’ve all seen this crap for sale just cheaper from her before. Her selling technique is exactly the same. Maybe she should have tried something different.
---
Also giving freebies to people who don’t need it. This woman gets bags of clothes. So wasteful.

I do think it's interesting none of her 'friends' have been seen at the launch or posted about it. That northern one she was with ages ago with that Ree in London, wasn't she a house guest recently someone posted and now silence - strange
There’s been loads of pretend friends haven’t there. That denim woman Donna Ida was it?
I conclude that’s what they’ve been told. It was so early, so he can go on to recover. Which is why they are treating it as such as the cancer is gone and it’s just “ mopping up” chemo
---
Wow, just wow. I missed that update. So he's underweight and his treatment's cancelled yet he's still just following her about? I can't imagine even treating my ex-husband that way, let alone my actual partner. I hope it's for show and he's being cared for properly behind the scenes (though from the looks of her texts, I doubt it.)

Hope he fully recovers and finds someone who actually cares.
She was at some stinky fish place last night with the pretty gay one. Lording it up in Manchester hoping to get noticed.
---
So where are these items made that she’s flogging at obscene prices? Any intel ?

Also, the “ staff”… are they all working one day a week? Do they have other jobs ? I don’t know what the wage is for such positions, but surely they can’t all be full time employed people ? For that load of tit?

Last edited:
It's £75 then she gifted her over £100 of free tit! Sorry but if Jess is who she wants showcasing her new range then she really doesn't have a clue!

& yes the bending over in the leggings was grim 🤢
Jess didn't like those joggers! She can use them to line her dog's bed :LOL:

• Haha
Jess is pushing it, flogging ITS then straight after flogging Waste O Space

I reckon it was gifted, she’s not a great actress is Jess

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ I hate influencers. Just listened to Jess waffle about Lorna’s ‘designer’ brand. Just because you say something is high end doesn’t make it so. This is not 1984, you can’t say something is designer quality and therefore it is so.

Lorna needed to move right away from ITS but we’ve all seen this crap for sale just cheaper from her before. Her selling technique is exactly the same. Maybe she should have tried something different.
---
Also giving freebies to people who don’t need it. This woman gets bags of clothes. So wasteful.
I thought they weren’t making lots of the items so when it’s gone it’s gone .. so why is she giving so many extra freebies to that Jess and possibly loads of others ? Is that to make it sell out quickly ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.