Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they weren’t making lots of the items so when it’s gone it’s gone .. so why is she giving so many extra freebies to that Jess and possibly loads of others ? Is that to make it sell out quickly ?
That’s what I thought it’s not giving limited collection is

Reactions: 10
My god. That picture. Why is he following her round? He should be resting. They are in total and complete denial. I hope he turns a corner soon.
Poor fukker is looking worse as the week goes on . I agree @straighttothecomments He really does need to rest .There’s no wonder he’s looking malnourished and feeble really, He’s been full on keeping up with her demands since the unecessary House warming . What aesthetic crap is she having done now that’s so urgent Her mouth widened so her gnashers fit better ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lorna looks after Lorna.

Her putting freebies in these orders shouldn't have anyone thinking she's some kind of generous entrepreneur but that actually the mark up on each of her units must be significant.

What Jess and the rest don't realise is that they'll have more than paid for the "free" gifts with just the one purchase.
Won’t the free gifts Lorna has been adding just be free tit she has been sent? I thought at a quick glance that all the gift bag stuff looked like things she’s talked about been sent recently…
---
Won’t the free gifts Lorna has been adding just be free tit she has been sent? I thought at a quick glance that all the gift bag stuff looked like things she’s talked about been sent recently…
Just seen that the free thing was actually the tracksuit bottoms. I assumed it would be just cosmetics that she’s been given for free! Sorry Lorna 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
And she’s giving away the socks and headbands as no one will be buying those…!
---

Just seen that the free thing was actually the tracksuit bottoms. I assumed it would be just cosmetics that she’s been given for free! Sorry Lorna 😅

Reactions: 8
Straight here from the live - she’s not going with him for his final chemo because “she has a thing in town”. Give me bleeping strength.
---
Also, guessing her aesthetics appointment was for cheek filler and they have butchered her. Looks so unnatural. The stills don’t pick it up as well as the vid when you can see it moving but here’s a few to give you an idea:

IMG_8855.jpeg
IMG_8856.jpeg
IMG_8857.jpeg
IMG_8859.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
One moment she’s saying Johns not feeling great, next moment she’s dragging him on a live. Mind you, I suppose it’s better than being sat on that bed of nails sofa. Anyone else noticed how puffy her face looked? As the previous post states, she’s obviously had some botched work coupled with all the wine she chugs back, her face looks rough as hell.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She also asked if Morocco was warm as she was thinking of going with some mates in the New Year. John just keeps grinning saying he’s fine 🤦🏻‍♀️
Was anyone else confused by that?
Was she referring to him as a mate? Or is he not going?

ETA: Neither would surprise me to be honest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Straight here from the live - she’s not going with him for his final chemo because “she has a thing in town”. Give me bleeping strength.
---
Also, guessing her aesthetics appointment was for cheek filler and they have butchered her. Looks so unnatural. The stills don’t pick it up as well as the vid when you can see it moving but here’s a few to give you an idea:

View attachment 2496145View attachment 2496146View attachment 2496147View attachment 2496148
She seemed to have a ridge running all round her chin too . What was that ? She makes it sound like they chose not to do the chemo but didn’t she say he’d lost too much weight and the dr didn’t wanna go it ? Why can’t the poor fukker be allowed to be honest and say I feel bloody awful but hopefully I’m getting there. He said his new bag was heavy but Waste of space sweatshirts were not heavy , he must be very frail he was vurry unsteady on his feet . AND she’s gone into full on diva party mode what with events and trips away . God she’s vile . So the charity sale is just for Waste of space customers to buy the samples and the money isn’t going to Johns brother’s home anymore ? What happened to The Charity Sale she was sorting out when they moved ? Fukk me she’s gone into that My famous ITS collecshun insufferable mode again .
I thought John had plasters stuck round his wrist but it’s the logo of Waste of … ! She was lucky if she had 600 on that live .
---
Was anyone else confused by that?
Was she referring to him as a mate? Or is he not going?
I wondered that too . Then she asked that Bambi is she fancied going ? Then said she wanted to do a Waste of S launch in Dublin. And he sits there agreeing with everything she says and she’s still dismissive of him …Riveting Live reading off all the places the spectators are watching from 😴🥱
Who’s our local Marlow TIT get yourself out on surveillance next Tuesday its new gnashers day . ( but didn’t she say recently she was getting them done Fri 13th?) or did I dream that 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Missed the live. Why doesn’t she announce them?
John looks so so poorly.

she definitely said she was having the teeth done weeks ago.She probably has the new ones in already as expect she wanted them in for her great big empty nothingness launch. She never posts real time as she’s too famous… but the good news is I’m in marlow on Tuesday so I’ll have a gander. The pair of them won’t be hard to miss.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I still don’t get how oversized blazers and tracksuits “celebrate figures”. And what silhouette is it building? That of a sack of potatoes? Why not make the mission statement match the product?!

IMG_8861.jpeg

Reactions: 5
She just be such a mess IRL. Look at the hair and the oversized clothing hiding her bloated wine belly. She looks like she might smell.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She thinks she’s such a Fukkin celebrity .. REALLY should we nominate her for Strictly next year. . 🙄 saw this on that Diana Vickers IG . No mention that they The Gays actually ‘Believe in what you do’ ?
IMG_6296.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.