Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how her hair is such a mess, even when she has it professionally done it looks awful. Abbey Clancy’s sister did it for that tv show she did and even then it looked poor and Abby’s hair always looks great with the same stylist 🤷‍♀️ She really needs to take better care of her skin/hair/nails, you can spend however much you want in Hermes but if your personal hygiene is ignored you’ve got no chance of looking ‘luxe’.
Drinking wine every day and doing no exercise aren't doing her skin/hair/nails any favours, given that she's now in her 40s, it's not gonna get any better.
That giant blazer she wore isn't even from her own brand, is it?
---
I’m also baffled that she wasn’t wearing any of her own LA Space clothing for her brand launch?!
snap!

Reactions: 14
Just popped to the shops and saw coats pretty much identical to the grey one in both primark and river island. Clearly the coat du jour in the Chinese factories this season.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The birds nest hair and ridiculously obvious extensions. The stupidly oversized and unflattering jacket (reminds me of when I was Charles Dickens in a primary school Christmas play and had to borrow my mums George blazer). How this woman has the audacity to put the word ‘luxe’ after her name I do not know.

View attachment 2477833
She just looks a bit gormless ok this picture 🤣

Reactions: 4
It all just looks really cheap and LUMPY
---
I actually bought a full length fitted herringbone coat last year which I love and it looks so much nicer than her Clockhouse rag. And mine was from Next haha

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It all looks ill fitting utter shite doesn’t it l 14 pieces hmm wonder if the socks are 1 piece or 2 and there’s an Evening wear collecshun to follow 🙄
I just hope she demos how to put the socks on. Do you wear them both at once? Same foot? How do people know you’re wearing them if you’ve got cowboy boots on? If I wear them at the same time as some ratty hair extensions will the static electricity be enough to kill me?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What in gods name is that 'collection' all about ?Looks like its been cobbled together from the charity shop and as for those labels ? I've bought high end coats ( back in the day when I was single and didn't care what I spent) where they have a very small label hand sewn onto the sleeve which is of course meant to be snipped off at the first opportunity, but these LA ( waste of) space ones are next level . I'm just really hoping to see someone actually wearing one of the coats with the label attached :eek: . That rack of clothes in that hotel room actually made me feel a bit sad it was so pathetic . I bet there must've been a few sniggers from people leaving after viewing , Maxmara it aint !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It all just looks really cheap and LUMPY
---
I actually bought a full length fitted herringbone coat last year which I love and it looks so much nicer than her Clockhouse rag. And mine was from Next haha
Clockhouse 🤣 what a blast from the past
---
The teeth. I’m screaming with laughter
View attachment 2478350

but this is quite concerning. Does she not care AT ALL????
View attachment 2478354
Poor John. She’s probably cursing him ruining the high of her launch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just hope she demos how to put the socks on. Do you wear them both at once? Same foot? How do people know you’re wearing them if you’ve got cowboy boots on? If I wear them at the same time as some ratty hair extensions will the static electricity be enough to kill me?
If I make my I Love Toast sweatshirts and send you one to wear with two socks on one foot, a blazer 8 times too large, a wig and some cowboy boots, you'd look AMAZING😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She was wearing one item of her collection. The skirt and probs the socks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just looks like badly fitting junk.
Let’s start a wager on how much she’s selling those coats for? And what do you reckon to those repulsive skirts and blazer things that look like they are made out of my dog’s blanket?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She won’t be selling them for under £350 I reckon.
Just looks like badly fitting junk.
Let’s start a wager on how much she’s selling those coats for? And what do you reckon to those repulsive skirts and blazer things that look like they are made out of my dog’s blanket?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.