Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is just screaming Primarkā€¦
---
Also, I donā€™t know about these things, but is it usual to have a fashion launch in a hotel bedroom? šŸ˜³

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Hand stitched camel coat?? Okaayyyyy....
The only thing hand stitched is that stupid label on the sleeve.
Clothes sizes aren't consistent between retailers so she goes for 1 2 3 4 5 šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
This is just screaming Primarkā€¦
---
Also, I donā€™t know about these things, but is it usual to have a fashion launch in a hotel bedroom? šŸ˜³
That is so poorly constructed.

Re. the launchā€¦. Yes and no. Brands increasingly go for alternative / creative venues when it comes to PR engagement. The bedroom idea Iā€™ve seen a few times but when itā€™s been truly luxe or fitting (one was for a high end lingerie brand for example). This is just a stay in a hotel that she can write off as a business expense.
---
No way. Maybe the labels were hand stitched on and thatā€™s her lie becoming true.
hand stitched would make this major bucks
Sheā€™ll do the bare minimum as hand finished so yeah, buttons and labels probably. One influencer said hand finished i think? But itā€™s not hand sewn. Thatā€™s haute couture and no way is that what this is šŸ¤£

Reactions: 17
Would the real Face of Lorna please stand up šŸ˜‚
---

Iā€™ll go Ā£125 for the coat
that hair !!! Itā€™s like a mullet , Iā€™d like to say itā€™s business at the front and party at the back, but thereā€™s no party anywhere. Look at the way those extensions blend seamlessly in to her natural strands at the topā€¦

BUTā€¦ thank the LORD for all things filet k.

If it werenā€™t for that potent blend of active hair thickening vitamins & ingredients her hair might look a lanky shite mess!

And look at those 2 bespectacled GOONS in the back. ā€œ notice me, notice meā€. They look like theyā€™re off to a rave circa 2002.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whereā€™s her sustainability mission statement, anyone want to ask landfill Lorna šŸ¤£

Oh wait yes your be A BLOCKED!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If the price points are high, the fawnas (used to cheap as chips ITS crapola) won't be buying! Wonder what her USP is (apart from the dodgy labels!). Launching with 14 items screams 'exclusivity' but in reality obvs there is no budget for a waste of space full wardrobe, so they are doing the suck and see approach. If they're thinking of charging ME + EM prices, they'd better watch out! Nobody is going to pay those sort of big bucks for a start-up!:cautious:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ā£16 for a pair of socks?!?!?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I bet sheā€™s charging Ā£30+ for her baseball cap

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly !!!
---
Here you go TiTs .. Do we think the socks are Ā£16
Gosh you tits are right with the prices! I mean how does she think she can sell Ā£300+ coats?! I was looking at Reiss coats. Surely we wouldnā€™t pay for her crap!!
---
Gosh look how unwell poor John looks. Heā€™s so thin. I hope she ensures heā€™s well looked after and gets the help he needs to rebuild himself. Itā€™s such a shock how quickly he is deteriorating. šŸ˜¢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.