Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fillet
One bit of advent
White strips for teef
Best evvver leggings (Primark)
Grown Fakeness 10% off voucher

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The labels on the sleeves are useful for wiping a runny nose in the absence of a hankie! There had to be a good reason for stitching them on :LOL: (sorry. that's disgusting, but there is a lot of Covid about ATM)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Quick question re the whole filter thing. Do we remember when she did the filter drop thing with Sasha somebody? Where are those pictures?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
FFS … she’s designed a Fukkin cap !!! 😂😂 Why is the launch in a hotel bedroom ? That Lucy was always ‘gifted’ LornaLuxe ITS collecshun shite, So looks like Yawna is just going after the same victims to blow up her arse ! She’s got another pet gay he looks thrilled with that coat 🙄 I take that back after scrolling through his IG . I think he fancies himself in that pose 😂😂Where’s her Ol luxe mates Zain , Bambi ?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Whomever advised her that typeface and punctuation is memorable in a good way was lying.
and those labels? People will take them off immediately. What’s is she thinking?? Come up with a monogram you cheap twit

Reactions: 9
It's exactly like the stuff currently in Primark. The labels, aren't they like the labels that tailors put on expensive suits, they're meant to be snipped off. I guess it's an attempt to make it all look way more high end than it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ugh I used to quite like Lucy Kumar but then she got involved with ITS and Lorna and that made it clear she has no authenticity or integrity - if you get to the point you are promoting, wearing & linking stuff for IG that you’d never be seen dead in IRL and wouldn’t genuinely spend your own money on then honestly you need to take a long hard look at yourself and then step away from the whole sordid ‘influencer’ cesspit and get a proper job - how she can call herself a journalist now I don’t know.
---
FFS … she’s designed a Fukkin cap !!! 😂😂 Why is the launch in a hotel bedroom ? That
What a truly woeful capsule … I thought these were meant to be investment wardrobe staples?! Other than the camel coat & the tweedy thing - which in terms of style (not quality) could be said to be wardrobe classics they are fast fashion trend pieces or effectively lounge wear … a fluffy teddy mini skirt & matching coat? Really? 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s literally the same stuff she released with ITS which I suppose should have been expected when she’s just taken their staff. This is all just AliExpress tat she’s stuck a label on.
---
Also those cowboy boots are giving me the rage. They look tit, get bleeping over them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whomever advised her that typeface and punctuation is memorable in a good way was lying.
and those labels? People will take them off immediately. What’s is she thinking?? Come up with a monogram you cheap twit
Those labels on the wrist look like they will get caught on stuff, as they look like they're only stitched on in the corners (presumably what that person means by 'some of the stitching hand done' in her comment). I'd catch it on a door handle, it would rip off and ruin the fabric, in no time. Not to mention that putting something white anywhere near your hands, on winter clothing, is just asking for a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.