Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is all the money coming from? No way John and she have enough to launch a clothing label and buy a £2 million house and the trips and and and and. ???
Did his mom leave him a hefty inheritance?
Check out her company accounts .. she earns a fortune by being a deceitful trollop .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
she must have backers, no way is that 100% financed by her

If I recall Frizzy wished Lori good luck in her new venture, bet he didn‘t know that mean’t designing labels to go on landfill coats. He didn’t wish Yawna luck, just the door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fk me she’s used the conference curtains on the front cover!!! Wtaf!
Crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
All together now “ I don’t deserve this”

( Also don’t forget John - the one with cancer, will have to duck off to the shops to get her gifts , as a reward for having to do a meeting when she’s not feeling well- probably the booze love)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Check out her Fwend Claire Chanelle’s stories about her Rue Sloane collection .. she’s gotta be having a dig about Ol Yawna 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Claire chanello can’t afford to get professionals in but can spank 30k on a load more Hermes.
She really is a fick as tit that one.

have you seen the prices of her stuff???? Jaysus…. She’s got 150k followers and only 12k on the business page… that really is another vanity project isn’t it!

I think we need to be prepared for Lorna’s obscene pricing …. Who’s doing the fulfilment? Returns? Her mum or John?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Claire chanello can’t afford to get professionals in but can spank 30k on a load more Hermes.
She really is a fick as tit that one.

have you seen the prices of her stuff???? Jaysus…. She’s got 150k followers and only 12k on the business page… that really is another vanity project isn’t it!

I think we need to be prepared for Lorna’s obscene pricing …. Who’s doing the fulfilment? Returns? Her mum or John?
Who is this woman? Why does she have hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of Hermes but none of her clothes fit her properly?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s a nobody
Obsessed with hiding her fuller figure rather than embracing it and filters herself to a size 8 constantly
Think’s having Ermes makes her better than everyone else when just makes her look a head

She lies constantly don’t believe anything she says

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve never heard of her before. Watched 5 mins of her YouTube video and she’s def someone in need to see more of. 😂😂😂😂
She’s a nobody
Obsessed with hiding her fuller figure rather than embracing it and filters herself to a size 8 constantly
Think’s having Ermes makes her better than everyone else when just makes her look a head

She lies constantly don’t believe anything she says

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s got her own thread which is quite inactive really…. Which is a shock! Liven it up again and put that bleep post on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That horrible camel coat thingy looks more like a fire rescue blanket! How could anyone dream up such daft designs. Scribble boy is poised to talk bullshit to the journos. Probably from Take a Break magazine :ROFLMAO:
take a break mag 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who designed those leaflets or whatever they are?! Like the text isn’t central or looking like it should be aligned left. It’s really bugging me

Reactions: 4
62B11528-6F0A-4DC1-BCAA-F2A775985DE0.png
THIS is what she’s been teasing for months?
Oversized unflattering camel, ugly shape that we’ve seen before... but wait, it comes with a scarf!
A cheap looking tweed that they repeat every winter at Zara, so much so, Lorna already has 2 coats of the same print.

A teddy jacket that already looks like it’s been washed multiple times. That fabric will pull and bobble after 2 wears.
And not forgetting the logo print tote and tracksuit.

YAWN! Another ‘influencer’ collection doing nothing new. Lorna, you may be a good blagger, but a designer you are not.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.