Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's using him for sympathy and sales, and tbh he could say stop filming me, but he doesn't appear to. He enabled her these past few years, and appears like he's fine to continue the whole scam faux Luxe that she is. He's still as money and/or fame driven I think as she is, and wants to push it so she's financially fine. Maybe the old 2 bed flat is all he has & he's broke and the rest is all her influencing money, who knows!

Reactions: 20
Thank duck another skincare company has come through with another discount code this week. How any sane, non visually impaired person could take skincare and make up recommendations from that old trout is beyond me. From the spots, gaping pores, redness, blackheads and texture, surely everyone can see she's the last person you'd take skincare advice from. Last week she was bobbing on and pointing out how bad her skin was then a week later flogging the Elizabeth Arden retinol that she absolutely loved and harped on about how much it's changed her skin..... yes me duck.... for the worse! And now Grown Alchemist again! Also, when I see the quantities she uses of anything, it's like nails down a chalkboard for me. The masses of foundation and concealer she puts on, the huge dollops of creams, that GA lip balm she squeezed out could've done hers and her staff of 7's lips. Watching her demo products and do her make up is like a car crash. I really don't want to see it, but I just can't take my eyes of it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She needs to stop with the Botox around her mouth she looks like she’s had a stroke

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her roots are already starting to show! Genius hairdresser said extensions will last 5 months but probably failed to mention the constant cycle of root tints and moving up the bonds! Her new hair she keeps boasting about will soon end up a matted mess :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs to stop with the Botox around her mouth she looks like she’s had a stroke
OMG .. I just ‘bobbed on’ to say the same thing .. and I can’t stop looking at those teeth , they don’t fit her mouth . She looks a right Fukkin state with that manky hair snd that fukkin gloopy lip stuff she looks like a blow up sex doll 😳 she’s got about as much charisma as one too . 🥱

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish she could see what the rest of us see and put a stop to the decision to mess with her teeth, there’s simply no need now she’s had braces.

Reactions: 7
I agree. They weren’t bad at all when she had the braces done. Now they look like turkey teeth. Stupid decision.

As for the hair growth- there’ll be an LA space headband in coming weeks- watch this space 🤣

I wish she could see what the rest of us see and put a stop to the decision to mess with her teeth, there’s simply no need now she’s had braces.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They have absolutely no idea what they’re doing with that house . They have a massive mirror made move it from one wall to another then cover up half of it with a console table ! It all looks so grubby and dingy inside . Who ever said it looks like section in TKMaxx was bang on .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s truly awful. More like one of those trash stores / everything must go sales…
that are selling everything in a day!!
They have absolutely no idea what they’re doing with that house . They have a massive mirror made move it from one wall to another then cover up half of it with a console table ! It all looks so grubby and dingy inside . Who ever said it looks like section in TKMaxx was bang on .

Reactions: 4
The console combined with the mirror is actually the first thing in this house that I actually like 😬 it just doesn’t work with anything else or where they have it though. It would look great in a large hallway.

Reactions: 3
Here we go, yet another load of bollox and yet another lie . Outside kitchen has got fukk all to do with ‘JOHN’S ‘ outside kitchen plans it’s all about Queen Baby and her planned parties !! Wonder if it’s got a dishwasher !!
---
The console combined with the mirror is actually the first thing in this house that I actually like 😬 it just doesn’t work with anything else or where they have it though. It would look great in a large hallway.
Give yourself a Pat on the back @TruffleShuffles .. you’ve made the suspicious list 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The reason why she will never stop parading John on her stories like the corpse on Weekend at Bernie's, is that John is her content these days. Her fashion is non existent, and the shilling of a different skin care brand each week is a joke. Literally nothing to offer any more

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So true!!! She’s not doing styling of old pieces, or different makeup looks etc as she has nothing to offer of interest nor does she have any ‘skills’
Her content is john and that’s how she gets engagement. Imagine if she was still at the wooden flat?

At least at the concrete bunker she can pretend she’s doing some sort of makeover on the place- badly.

The reason why she will never stop parading John on her stories like the corpse on Weekend at Bernie's, is that John is her content these days. Her fashion is non existent, and the shilling of a different skin care brand each week is a joke. Literally nothing to offer any more

Reactions: 10
I know I’m becoming a pedant when it comes to Lorna and her supposed English degree, however it’s Christmases not Christmas’s. Grinds my bloody gears!!

Anyway, she looks so much better in the old days before she started messing about with filler and wrecking her skin barrier.

Reactions: 16
Ok, the new post on LA space - I’m so confused?!?! WHAT IS LA SPACE MEANT TO BE?!?! It’s boggling my brain. This has to be the sh**test brand launch I’ve ever seen. It has no clear vision. “Calling this moodboard ‘The Simple Life’”….. You’ve posted a picture of sweaty socks in some adidas trainers and the glass door of a woman’s public toilet. Because that screams luxury! 🚽🧻🚾
I feel like this moodboard is actually prophesying how LA space is going to go down the toilet!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Surely there is some false advertising & copyright infringement here? You can't launch a brand by showing other brands, can we report to Hermes, Chanel etc?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.