Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'll be some beauty company press do that will involve her parking the tiny birkin on the table/hiding her chin behind someone whenever a camera comes out. We won't know what it is as she'll not post anything about it. Just weird splayed-leg mirror selfies in the blagged room at ME ME ME hotel

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I'm glad to see John is wearing a Prada T shirt in bed and a Hermes blanket draped on his bed, bet it makes him feel so much better.........not.

Reactions: 22
I'm glad to see John is wearing a Prada T shirt in bed and a Hermes blanket draped on his bed, bet it makes him feel so much better.........not.
But at least those luxe curtains will make him feel… like he’s back on a ward. Oh.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just bringing this up again, her whole LA space page is pictures of other brands and other IP/famous faces. Is there anyone that can advise the legalities of this? It feels false advertising.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The way she’s always mentioning all the other people involved with HER brand is all so shes not solely responsible when it goes tits up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New fwends ! Another Fukkin hair product brand .. seriously with those Fukkin rats tails !? Everyone else in slinky dresses and Ol Yawna in her massive blazer .. can’t wait to see her in that sock and shoe shambles . .. Why oh why oh why has she put that video up of John .

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I doubt John is eating pizza after two days of chemo OR drinking
She’s just such a loser. Idk. I am out of words.
Thanks for coming to my TED talk 😂

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know what happened to/with her “bestie” Nicole? Who she literally never mentions anymore, from what I can tell…

• Wow
Reactions: 9
New fwends ! Another Fukkin hair product brand .. seriously with those Fukkin rats tails !? Everyone else in slinky dresses and Ol Yawna in her massive blazer .. can’t wait to see her in that sock and shoe shambles . .. Why oh why oh why has she put that video up of John .
She was “crushing” was she? She is a woman’s in her 40s. She’s so so pathetic. I’m 41, I’m not saying we are passed it, but I also know the absolute eye rolls I’d get from literally anybody if I said that out loud.

also yes, hides her body behind her oversized polyester blazer but thinks she’s luxe. Absolute lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know what happened to/with her “bestie” Nicole? Who she literally never mentions anymore, from what I can tell…
I was wondering the exact same thing! Where’s Nicole !!!

She was clearly pissed last night, believing her own hype, and needing a dopamine hit. Pushing John’s frailty to promote the Waste of Space.

She is the absolute pits.

Reactions: 13
She mentioned Nicole on one of the recent lives.
---
I was wondering the exact same thing! Where’s Nicole !!!

She was clearly pissed last night, believing her own hype, and needing a dopamine hit. Pushing John’s frailty to promote the Waste of Space.

She is the absolute pits.
I can’t believe she’s put that video amongst plugging ‘her brand’ 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She was “crushing” was she? She is a woman’s in her 40s. She’s so so pathetic. I’m 41, I’m not saying we are passed it, but I also know the absolute eye rolls I’d get from literally anybody if I said that out loud.

also yes, hides her body behind her oversized polyester blazer but thinks she’s luxe. Absolute lol
She just looks like she's wearing a cardboard box.
It's ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.