Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, the new post on LA space - I’m so confused?!?! WHAT IS LA SPACE MEANT TO BE?!?! It’s boggling my brain. This has to be the sh**test brand launch I’ve ever seen. It has no clear vision. “Calling this moodboard ‘The Simple Life’”….. You’ve posted a picture of sweaty socks in some adidas trainers and the glass door of a woman’s public toilet. Because that screams luxury! 🚽🧻🚾
I feel like this moodboard is actually prophesying how LA space is going to go down the toilet!
I actually find it really gross that she has Serge Gainsbourg on her waste of space grid. He's bleeping grim for so many reasons. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Me….I….I. Self absorbed much?
IMG_8194.jpeg

---
The man looks like death warmed over. I’m sure he is not in the mood for london and her silly self absorbed bulls^*t 🤯

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Probably needs to keep an eye on cheatin' Lorna 😐
@tacokitten Thankyou .. that reminds me …. @Yellowguccibag did you start the new thread so quickly cos you wanted us to forget your ‘cheating comment’? Us Tits forget nothing .. come on have you got some intel don’t be shy we’re a friendly bunch and all here waiting for you to share the tea .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
@tacokitten Thankyou .. that reminds me …. @Yellowguccibag did you start the new thread so quickly cos you wanted us to forget your ‘cheating comment’? Us Tits forget nothing .. come on have you got some intel don’t be shy we’re a friendly bunch and all here waiting for you to share the tea .
I thought that happened fast, I didn’t even get a chance to vote 😄

Reactions: 6
What a Fukkin mess and what an insult to a designer that gives you a dress to wear at her LFW show and you hide it with an ugly Fukkin massive jacket . Then hide the style of it with your hair . . . I don’t think you did feel lovely in it Yawna . #DumpymcStumpy As for the boots 😂😂🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What a Fukkin mess and what an insult to a designer that gives you a dress to wear at her LFW show and you hide it with an ugly Fukkin massive jacket . Then hide the style of it with your hair . . . I don’t think you did feel lovely in it Yawna . #DumpymcStumpy As for the boots 😂😂🙄
She looks a right sweaty mess in that first picture :LOL:

Fucks sakes the hair is like rats tails already

Wish she'd stop bleating on about her bloody teeth and hair. Teeth look like tombstones - Dr Sam should be struck off. Keratin treatment a big mistake on such frail hair- just looks flat and greasy 🧐

That dress clearly didn’t fit. So she wore the blazer to hide it and then did a filtered one at home. Unless I can get a 360 view of the dress, I won’t believe she actually managed to get it on.

And that’s the problem when you filter everything and pretend to be something you’re not. Make out you’re a 10 and when you get sent a dress that size you’ll be screwed

• Heart
Reactions: 17
gosh she looks awful!!! Like a sack of potatoes!

Reactions: 4
FFS . Has she let John go shopping ‘for carbs’ whilst she waits in the car ?

Can’t stop staring at your teeth . That’s cos you can’t miss those Fukkin massive gnashers 😳

Hair mask last night 🤔 thought you were at an event in London then when you got home snuggled on the sofa with your duvet for a Netflix binge .
Fukkin hell Yawna keep up with your stories !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
that first pic!!
She’s clearly very body conscious, after editing herself to another person. Whenever she goes out she’s always hidden under a massive blazer and some boots thinking it makes her look petite

Reactions: 8
Why is she driving around with a beauty box in the car?

Wish she'd stop bleating on about her bloody teeth and hair. Teeth look like tombstones - Dr Sam should be struck off. Keratin treatment a big mistake on such frail hair- just looks flat and greasy 🧐
She can’t see the difference between ‘sleek’ and greasy. It looks lank and tit. Everything about her looks cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.