Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, I hope she doesn't do that. I know many of you don't like him, but from what he's shown of himself, I like him, and if he loves her, he loves her.. who are we to judge. I just wish he had someone looking after him properly šŸ˜”
Shes his 3rd wife so its hardly loves young dreamā€¦but its clear he is desperate to keep/make her happy, if thats his version of love. I dont think anyone doesnt like him per se, hes just become a rather pathetic figure whos been caught in his own 20yr age difference trapā€¦

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Shes his 3rd wife so its hardly loves young dreamā€¦but its clear he is desperate to keep/make her happy, if thats his version of love. I dont think anyone doesnt like him per se, hes just become a rather pathetic figure whos been caught in his own 20yr age difference trapā€¦
Third?? Thought she was just the second. Wow
---
I literally sighed when I clicked on her story and there she was with the tiny birkin front and centre while doingng an ā€˜outfit of the dayā€™.

Also did anyone else notice she covered her face and mouth behind her phone the whole time during that story?? Even more than usual.
Either pre recorded content or her teeth look even more ridiculous and sheā€™s hiding them.
Didnā€™t she used to have other Birkin that was basically same colour but bigger? Theyā€™ve vanished?

Reactions: 5
What this abomination? Itā€™s like odd off cuts of carpet you use on your filthy garage concrete floor !!
Oh god I canā€™t believe I didnā€™t notice this! Are all those marks on the floor though? Bloody hell, really got the full carpark experience! I mean that is exactly what you would expect a carpark floor to be like isnā€™t it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god I canā€™t believe I didnā€™t notice this! Are all those marks on the floor though? Bloody hell, really got the full carpark experience! I mean that is exactly what you would expect a carpark floor to be like isnā€™t it!
I feel itchy looking at her bedroom. Cos itā€™s spider season you just know thereā€™s spiders everywhere around the curtains and and the cold corners of that room šŸ’€

• Wow
  • Haha
Ive not watched her in a week or two and sadly nothings changed except that John just looks desperately ill. She's pimping him out in a sweatshirt with her new brand logo on it, has hijacked his birthday (and sorry to say it could well be his last) for her launch.
You'd think any normal loving wife would make it a small private celebration, make memories and tailor it to what he's able for.
But no. Its the Lorna Show.
She really is a vile individual.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Apparently he canā€™t eat huge meals any more due to the size of his stomach, I suspect the op buys him longer but for them to remove so much of his stomach suggests the tumour was sizeable?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Launching waste of space on Johns birthday the poor bloke canā€™t have anything can he. Hopefully its not his last šŸ˜ž

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I wish I had real tea to spill, however I have only heard in the past thru tattle and some IG followers on another now defunct board that she is a serial cheater. Years ago Mr Luxe had planned some event for her (her birthday maybe?) and she didnā€™t show because she was still with her boyfriend from the night before.

Iā€™m not sure why she cheated, or when it stopped (or if it did), but essentially she wanted to go out and party, rumor is unhappy with sex life at home, looking for the next rich guy. Mr Luxe started buying her more impressive bags and designer items and she would not cheat as often if he bought her something new - so with this new tiny birkin it reminded me of how he would buy her something, she would be thankful to him for a bit, however always disappointed because it is never quite what she had in mind, then sheā€™d go back to cheatingā€¦

However John is around A LOT lately, although she has gone out on her own with ā€œfriendsā€ a few times this summerā€¦ just curious to find out more from a real source who knows more!

@tacokitten Thankyou .. that reminds me ā€¦. @Yellowguccibag did you start the new thread so quickly cos you wanted us to forget your ā€˜cheating commentā€™? Us Tits forget nothing .. come on have you got some intel donā€™t be shy weā€™re a friendly bunch and all here waiting for you to share the tea .

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I have actually seen more welcoming car parks than that house( try the one underneath Selfridges in Manchester) . The state of that bloody floor looks like a mechanics oil spill . I've not been on here for a few weeks and have been reading this latest thread with mouth wide open . Poor poor John having to put up with all this when he needs to recover in peace and as for the pink sofa I actually have no words :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was watching a worlds worst prisons documentary and the guy said itā€™s essentially a concrete bunker and honestly it didnā€™t look too dissimilar to the ghost house.

• Haha
Apparently he canā€™t eat huge meals any more due to the size of his stomach, I suspect the op buys him longer but for them to remove so much of his stomach suggests the tumour was sizeable?
This is quite normal, but he canā€™t eat much anyway right now because of his chemo. Heā€™ll be feeling nauseous 24/7 even on the chemo antisickness pills they give to chemo patients. It doesnā€™t sound like his cancer has spread anywhere else so a 5 year survival rate would be around 75%. Heā€™s looking so weak right now because heā€™s had surgery and treatment. What he needs is a lot of rest right now. Or else he wont be able to improve his symptoms. Him trying to please her and going on shopping trips, taking photos around the city and galavanting is really bad for him. He only has a few more weeks of treatment left, he should spend the next 3-6 months taking it easy. She should be cooking him dinner or getting him nice healthy things to eat. Not have him cooking for her and taking her out shopping

Reactions: 16
Because they removed so much of his stomach she said heā€™d never go back to eating a lot again and wonā€™t ever regain the full weight. His chemo will definitely be making him feel awful, Iā€™m surprised he can function.

Reactions: 11
Because they removed so much of his stomach she said heā€™d never go back to eating a lot again and wonā€™t ever regain the full weight. His chemo will definitely be making him feel awful, Iā€™m surprised he can function.
Iā€™m absolutely shocked to see him out about the day after his chemo. Heā€™s had a partial gastrectomy which is common in stomach cancer but after 3-6 they can possibly go back to eating as normal. So maybe heā€™s worse than sheā€™s letting on.
If she cared for him sheā€™d be looking after him and telling him to rest. Itā€™s coming across as so selfish and narcissistic

Reactions: 10
Major surgery and sheā€™s parading him around like a handbag.
I donā€™t think she really understands how sick he is.
I thought it was stomach cancer and osophagus. She said two tumours at the start.

• Sad
The way she types her idiotic ā€˜zingersā€™ regarding John makes it seem like heā€™ll be completely ā€˜back to normalā€™ in a matter of weeks. My cancer experience was nowhere as serious as his but itā€™s changed my life forever. I can only imagine what heā€™s been going through, that poor bloke šŸ˜£

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The way she types her idiotic ā€˜zingersā€™ regarding John makes it seem like heā€™ll be completely ā€˜back to normalā€™ in a matter of weeks. My cancer experience was nowhere as serious as his but itā€™s changed my life forever. I can only imagine what heā€™s been going through, that poor bloke šŸ˜£
Fully agree. My (former) cancer was a fight and I remember the revulsion to lots of foods, the nausea, headaches, debilitating fatigue. I cannot imagine their conversations at home when sheā€™s hell bent on dragging him out and he doesnā€™t feel well.
LL - karma never loses an address. Your day is coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
youā€™re spot on. This isnā€™t a cancer which has great recover / long term rates either. She behaves as if heā€™s got a bad case of the flu and heā€™ll be right and rain in a wee while. Making plans can be a nice way to distract you from health issues (been there) but hers just come across as completely out of touch with the reality of the situation.

Reactions: 13
Stomach/osophageal cancers are so aggressive and the prognosis isnā€™t great. Once symptoms are showing itā€™s usually quite advanced and the chemo is gruelling. Someone I know lost a parent last year and despite the rounds of chemo it didnā€™t work and he died 6 months after diagnosis. Chemo sadly doesnā€™t always work. As said, youā€™d think he had the flu the way she talks about it, like itā€™ll all be over and done with and life will resume.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.