Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scared to light her big candle. Because she only gets these for the cachet and not to, you know, actually use.

She’ll have that big one unlit for so long to the point all the oils will evaporate and the scent will be non existent

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what happened to/with her “bestie” Nicole? Who she literally never mentions anymore, from what I can tell…
Considering they ( Yawna/ Nicole) often jump on a flight to the opening of an envelope. I am surprised that Nicole hasn’t jumped on a flight to see them both during Johns illness especially as she only lives in Amsterdam .
No doubt Nicole will be back on the scene soon, prancing round in her freebie Waste of space outfits ..
it’ll be interesting to see if Yawna will be fussy which ‘Fwends’ she sends freebies to ..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Considering they ( Yawna/ Nicole) often jump on a flight to the opening of an envelope. I am surprised that Nicole hasn’t jumped on a flight to see them both during Johns illness especially as she only lives in Amsterdam .
No doubt Nicole will be back on the scene soon, prancing round in her freebie Waste of space outfits ..
it’ll be interesting to see if Yawna will be fussy which ‘Fwends’ she sends freebies to ..
Was Nicole not having some of her own health issues? Looks like she recently got a puppy too so perhaps being a decent dog owner and letting it settle in before she fucks off unlike Lorna.

Reactions: 5
Was Nicole not having some of her own health issues? Looks like she recently got a puppy too so perhaps being a decent dog owner and letting it settle in before she fucks off unlike Lorna.
How bizarre .. She’s jetting off to Texas on a ‘press event ‘. 😂😂
---
FFS ! Not the wedding photos !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Who is asking for the wedding photos!! 😅😂😂
---
Soooo.. she’s basically copy and pasting what she did with ITS and after swiping all the team. Didn’t they film the process of her ‘designing’ the collection too?

can’t wait for this to flop like her last collections for ITS.

6A5C995A-5F96-4248-BD88-06F2ABDB110C.png

Think it's so sad when she posts real personal photos and videos of John in his condition... Was it necessary to put that video up with him listening to the nurse on how to do something? :(

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Think it's so sad when she posts real personal photos and videos of John in his condition... Was it necessary to put that video up with him listening to the nurse on how to do something? :(
Only necessary in terms of making her launch get any engagement. Otherwise, no.

I noticed that. Is that an old video though because she’s not at the bunker? Are they are trial ones still ?
Why wasn’t she at the breakfast for that Royal Fern gig today? I notice that her fellow “ chin-hider” was there ( Alex)
Probs too early for this lazy duck.

• Haha
I noticed that. Is that an old video though because she’s not at the bunker? Are they are trial ones still ?
Why wasn’t she at the breakfast for that Royal Fern gig today? I notice that her fellow “ chin-hider” was there ( Alex)
Probs too early for this lazy duck.
Wondered about the background as well….

Reactions: 4
God bless him and I’m sorry but just cackling to myself at the coffee table bedside tables with the garden centre big pot looking lamps on top
For such a massive bedroom with loads of wardrobes it’s the most bizarre thing that they’ve chosen to have wall to wall naff curtaining to hide the windows . So unfinished IMO . Tbh Would have looked much sleeker with curtain heading hid behind a sleek wooden pelmet so not to see pencil pleat curtain heading .
FFS she’s hidden most of the room and it’s still big and empty with no storage ..… she could have built wardrobes on one side behind the curtains and no one would have known . they’re Fukkin clueless just making a hotch botch of the whole thing ! Cant wait to see how the house warming/ Waste of Space launch / Raisins birthday /dare I say a surprise Vow renewal ?
There’s no hidden space for caterers .. maybe they’re having the Waste of space launch somewhere else and the after party at GH .?

Last edited:
For such a massive bedroom with loads of wardrobes it’s the most bizarre thing that they’ve chosen to have wall to wall naff curtaining to hide the windows . So unfinished IMO . Tbh Would have looked much sleeker with curtain heading hid behind a sleek wooden pelmet so not to see pencil pleat curtain heading .
FFS she’s hidden most of the room and it’s still big and empty with no storage ..… she could have built wardrobes on one side behind the curtains and no one would have known . they’re Fukkin clueless just making a hotch botch of the whole thing ! Cant wait to see how the house warming/ Waste of Space launch / Raisins birthday /dare I say a surprise Vow renewal ?
There’s no hidden space for caterers .. maybe they’re having the Waste of space launch somewhere else and the after party at GH .?
Sorry meant ‘lack of wardrobes ‘. Been out celebrating exam results 🥂

• Heart
‘House Warming’ 😆 - hun we all know its an LA Space launch party organised by Charlie Scribble twit.

If theres any ‘real’ people there I’ll eat my hat. I guarantee all the Leap Mgmt fwends will be though…

Bet zombie John is well up for a party, not.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sheets draped over the pink sofas! What's that about? Maybe they're expecting teenage rabble smoking and tipping red wine everywhere! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.