Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Alex Steinherr has been invited, there’s going to be chin-based logistical issues.
And not enough filters in the world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Andrew Wheatcroft might get an invite? Remember when she was mates with him? 🤣
And there’s been quite a few manicurists & hair extensionists she’s been obsessed with. Until the next one…
I’m hoping Bonnie Bint and There was a Keira friend that was always tagged as family are invited
---
Devoted To Pink Leah is there but staying in a hotel. I hope Lorna is paying!
Really Ree as well ?
---
Brad gudger . He’s a cancer survivor and campaigner

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She posts photos of her moodboard capsule whatever, jumping on the Quiet Luxury trend with camel coats and what have you….

Then wears a ra-ra skirt, plastic jacket and bovver boots.

eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
One of you guys called it with the skirt did you not? Was that for the prize of the wrap cardigan tutorial? Congratulations 🥳🤩
I mean you can’t even say she’s stuck in a style rut, that hasn’t been ‘stylish’ since the 1980s.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Theme was DON'T DRESS UP. Small crowd, mediocre band, no sign of John 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LA Space coat! Oh no. I'm sorry... this is from Next. Just needs a gigantic label on the wrist and it's pretty much the same. If Lorna's coat is also polyester, she's probably bought the fabric from the same factory.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
One of you guys called it with the skirt did you not? Was that for the prize of the wrap cardigan tutorial? Congratulations 🥳🤩
My god.. she looks like a pissed up middle aged Hen staggering to the next pub.
---
Chief Gay Charley has a few pics. No idea who any of them are other than the ones poached from ITS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we think Loons have actually met any of these people before?

IMG_8476.jpeg
IMG_8475.jpeg

---
Sorry, I’m taking over the page with pics here but here’s an in the wild shot (she looks fine apart from outfit and brows) and a pic of the Ghost House which makes it look like it’s been plonked in the middle of a Barrett Homes estate.

IMG_8481.jpeg
IMG_8478.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
If I was the hairdresser who put those extensions in I’d be suing her for damages. The only influencing she’s doing is influencing people NOT to use/buy things in the event they end up in the same condition as Lorna’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.