Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope there will be a lot of in the wild photos from the party! 😁 Lorna luxe - unfiltered & unkempt.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A really bizarre choice to hire? If her whole schtick is being a super successful influencer then that suggests a super engaged and sizeable audience, at this stage the biz should be able to launch very successfully just using her platform alone?

And I’m not in SEO (but do work in tech in luxury fashion lolz) so correct me if I’m wrong - but even more confused because isn’t it just sweatshirts and coats, so she’s gonna need to spend a fortune to compete on those very generic and saturated terms… how bizarre? Also how much stock are they holding atm to warrant this? All very odd!

That job is only 1 day per week, so they are too tight to pay a proper salary - just want someone on the cheap :D

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Freelance 1 day a week but some work from home/hybrid 😂

she really does believe her own hype, 1.4m followers, mainly bots, young women with low incomes and her fake influencer circle who all like each others posts but hate each other, and us here for the tit bants 😂

I hope it fails miserably, but somehow it prob won't

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She hasn’t shared this in the wild pic 😂 I hope she’s sweating like a pig in that pleather jacket! She really goes to great lengths to cover her top half doesn’t she!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She hasn’t shared this in the wild pic 😂 I hope she’s sweating like a pig in that pleather jacket! She really goes to great lengths to cover her top half doesn’t she!!
Who wears a coat to an indoor party at their own house?! Lorna does!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So it’s the big pleather jacket .. what do you think she’s wearing with it ??
I’m thinking short ra ra skirt and those cowboy boot things !

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Personally I don’t think you can get any further from celebrating the female figure if all your clothes are about 10 sizes too big and hide you like a cloak. 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
Personally I don’t think you can get any further from celebrating the female figure if all your clothes are about 10 sizes too big and hide you like a cloak. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also, I tagged the wrong message here, this was meant to be for the job ad 😅

Reactions: 5
I think she looks nice here... sorry 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I mean, the only way she will ever understand how tit John must feel, is to go through it.
What a totally hideous rotter she is. House warming mid chemo. What a selfish selfish little dirty slag. I dislike her! This little dwarfy tit won’t get out of bed when she’s well, and shuts down for weeks when she’s got a cold!
And one day a week for the SEO job 🤣🤣🤣🤣 fuuuuuuck me.
( sorry, I’ve been working all day with the mentally unwell, and none, I repeat none, are as unwell as Lorna) That said, I firmly believe Lorna’s is a personality disorder. Which is actually much much worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine the absolute deluded shite that will be spouted tonight about ‘LA space’, endless toasts and gakked up gays boring on for Britain 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gakked up gays (🤣) and lots of people pretending not to notice that Lorna is 5x the size of her posts ,with teeth last seen on Shergar.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is the theme "50 years of Elton John's glasses"?

1695489216844.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I seem to remember comments on here after her Live .( I didn’t see it ) about a theme .. I thought that was for the Waste of space launch, not a fukkin House warming party 🙄
Yeah that was when someone in the comments suggested "smoke & mirrors" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think she’s gonna have a ‘no pics’ theme ?? Until she’s vetted them all 🙄

• Haha
Andrew Wheatcroft might get an invite? Remember when she was mates with him? 🤣
And there’s been quite a few manicurists & hair extensionists she’s been obsessed with. Until the next one…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.