Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel revolting saying it, but I think she will do lots of flogging around his next scan. It hasn’t stopped her thus far…
---
Plus money etc from “ me and John” to say thank you for the support. And it will almost coincide with Abbey’s programme… so she’s going to be hoping for increased engagement. Because no one watching that programme is going to know who she is.
And so it starts .How right you were @AllAboutTheMayhem right on cue a pic of John looking on deaths door followed by a Giveaway !!! What an absolutely vile bleep she is . 👿 Please bring back Sunday Sermon @AllAboutTheMayhem

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She’s cranking up to the next “ launch”. It’s following the same pattern as ITS. Barely a few weeks between them. She needs another dopamine hit already ( ££££££ )

But I guess she needs to get this next launch in to sync with the programme and John’s scan. It’s sickeningly scripted. So predictable.

But also, Imagine all those people twatting around in your bedroom. 🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s so funny, she really thought she was doing something luxe with those awful logo labels on everything. Do we think they’ll be included on the next colleckshun?
---
Also, I feel like we need to have a bingo check list of things she’s going to talk about 😆
OH bingo! Yes please!
For starters she’ll definitely have to throw in the ‘ex cabin crew’ story line.
you’d think she’d had a career of 40+ years the way she goes on about it
---
I so hope they feature the easel!!!
While she goes on about the ‘juxtaposition’ of the furniture. When I’m reality it’s just all the old stuff from the flat

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Not the knitwear 😩 looks straight off Paul’s stall tenner each or the two for fifteen darling

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree. But last time she actually did cut her hair, it didn’t end well. She kind of morphed in to Joan Jett and kept doing something bonkers with the fringe.
Exhibit A B & C attached.
Yes but I think it’s cos of the fringe. Could look ok and healthier if she just chopped it and didn’t get a fringe. Don’t think extensions are great for hairloss

Reactions: 8
I knew this was gonna be tit but I actually didn’t think it was gonna be this tit. No imagination or individuality. It’s just basic cheap crap that she’s calling classic staples and sticking an unjustified price tag on it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I knew this was gonna be tit but I actually didn’t think it was gonna be this tit. No imagination or individuality. It’s just basic cheap crap that she’s calling classic staples and sticking an unjustified price tag on it.
Zippy jumpers… completely mirroring what ITS are currently bringing out and probably all from the same factories 🙈

• Wow
Anyone found it in Ali as yet????

I genuinely thought she was purely putting her name to the in the style shite for the cash and secretly hated it but she’s literally bringing out exactly the same stuff. Less and less luxe by the day. I say that as if she was ever ‘luxe’ in the first place.

Reactions: 7
I genuinely thought she was purely putting her name to the in the style shite for the cash and secretly hated it but she’s literally bringing out exactly the same stuff. Less and less luxe by the day. I say that as if she was ever ‘luxe’ in the first place.
She is following a recipe that works. Yes she copying ITS. She did the line there originally so she knew how this worked.
Hear me out - I’ve been thinking this for awhile. LL *may* actually be pretty smart. She took the deal with ITS to make money, get exposure and see how this all worked. She bought that house as she knew it would work to shoot there and probably is using the extra bedrooms as warehouse space. (Not to mention the nifty writeoff). She’s progressively moved upwards, unlike a lot of IG personalities who sort of stall out. She doesn’t care that we don’t like her. She has no shame and is probably a sociopath but she’s hitting her goals (I’d assume. Don’t know her. Don’t want to. )
It’s kinda brilliant. Doesn’t make it “right” or socially acceptable( especially flogging John for sales) but he lets her do it. Pages ago, someone said they worked in online marketing and that he drives her everywhere and keeps an eye on her , so I’d guess it’s still choice to be featured in the posts by him.
Done with the Sunday sermon. Have a good day.

Reactions: 13
This is a vanity project for Loony. The styles are like ITS but the prices are way too high for her ITS fawnas. She does not seem to have a USP except for including plus sizes 🧐

This is a vanity project for Loony. The styles are like ITS but the prices are way too high for her ITS fawnas. She does not seem to have a USP except for including plus sizes 🧐
And did someone not say the plus sizes are only in the sweats?

Reactions: 5
That’s the thing, it worked at the fast fashion price point. I can’t see how it works when she is marketing exactly the same stuff, and it is exactly the same stuff as she’s took the staff and all the contacts from in the style yet she is trying to sell it at 3/4 times the price.

• Heart
And the same old content for the last four years! When will it be “officially the season” where Lorna gets creative and makes a new phrase! Rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat 😤

Attachments

• Sad
Yesterday I dreamt that I won one of her giveaways but I couldn't remember that I entered and I had used my Instagram account with my real name and I got so embarrassed when she tagged me 😂

Maybe I should stay away from her content for a while 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is following a recipe that works. Yes she copying ITS. She did the line there originally so she knew how this worked.
Hear me out - I’ve been thinking this for awhile. LL *may* actually be pretty smart. She took the deal with ITS to make money, get exposure and see how this all worked. She bought that house as she knew it would work to shoot there and probably is using the extra bedrooms as warehouse space. (Not to mention the nifty writeoff). She’s progressively moved upwards, unlike a lot of IG personalities who sort of stall out. She doesn’t care that we don’t like her. She has no shame and is probably a sociopath but she’s hitting her goals (I’d assume. Don’t know her. Don’t want to. )
It’s kinda brilliant. Doesn’t make it “right” or socially acceptable( especially flogging John for sales) but he lets her do it. Pages ago, someone said they worked in online marketing and that he drives her everywhere and keeps an eye on her , so I’d guess it’s still choice to be featured in the posts by him.
Done with the Sunday sermon. Have a good day.
I think you’re right. Although will replace smart with “ driven by greed” 🤣

And she’s definitely got some personality disorder. I’m convinced she has covert narcissism. I’ll offer up reasons why on a future Sunday sermon, but my God, it’s beyond text book. Giving away money is a massive feature of this personality disorder. Which on the face of it , will be interpreted by most of her followers, as a fabulous generous gesture.
But when you consider the motivation behind this kind of thing , it’s clear she’s doing these things for followers, engagement in time for next launch, engagement in time for TV programme, admiration etc.
Instead of coming from a genuine place of wanting to help, people like Lorna do these things for attention and to appear as a really great person.
It’s all for personal gain. No other reason. Quite sick really. And I look at her story… and she’s at it again! She’s so predictable.
---
BOOM there it is @AllAboutTheMayhem the ‘me and John’ gift post . Blimey she’s way ahead of the game with her giveaways . 2nd one in two days .
She’s desperate and predictable. I’ve literally just posted and offered up a mini-sermon 🤣

I’m embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.