Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taken out to the royal champagne for dinner and she puts that grubby headband on.
Luxe where? Luxe who? Luxe how?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
As usual Lorna does the absolute bare minimum to advertise the brand who are giving her the freebie. How is she still getting work?! Why on earth do Range Rover think someone with a battered old cayenne is the person to advertise their brand?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
“Erm love, I think youve got something stuck to your back…”. HONESTLY IS THIS A JOKE?!?

Its the most narcissistic thing to dress up a model like (a prettier thinner younger less mental) you. She even lent her her teeny tiny Hermes.
If you look closer it actually says KICK ME

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“Erm love, I think youve got something stuck to your back…”. HONESTLY IS THIS A JOKE?!?

Its the most narcissistic thing to dress up a model like (a prettier thinner younger less mental) you. She even lent her her teeny tiny Hermes.
The video on this girls page with the brown coat is terrible I’m embarrased she’s charging £300 for this tit

Reactions: 9
Anyone got any carrots 🥕 🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕
Well that’s a flattering photo! is he pointing and laughing at what he’s done to her?
---
The entire population of China could fit in that blazer. And there would still be room for Alex Steinherrs jaw, lorna’s teeth, and the complete herd of gakked up gays.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.