Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus bleeping Chriist Her hair!!!!!!!!
I just cannot believe her hair. She needs to cut it all off and start again. She clearly suffers with hair loss, there’s no shame in it yet she just insists on making it worse and worse with hair extensions.

Reactions: 14
I just cannot believe her hair. She needs to cut it all off and start again. She clearly suffers with hair loss, there’s no shame in it yet she just insists on making it worse and worse with hair extensions.
I 100000000000000 x agree with this. Cut it. It would be the single best thing she could do to improve her look. 2. Would be ditch the orange foundation 3. Sort the wardrobe.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I always think how when women with long hair get a bob cut, it always looks so neat and sophisticated. Except that time when Lorna got one 🙈 The only woman to somehow make the sophisticated bob look bad!

Reactions: 8
It’s just amazing to me that she has all these gifted products, devices, cuts, extensions and so on and it still looks horrifying!

But then again there’s nothing like finding and sticking to the products and a hairdresser that work for you and giving your hair a break once in a while. Remember lockdown everyone was sitting in their hair masks all day and not using any heat on their hair and Lorna’s frying the life out of hers and sticking clip ins every day 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Asking herself the question again ..Wasn’t she saying on her live she wanted to book Morocco for her and her friends for New year and a Tit questioned if OMR was included ? FFS wouldn’t you wanna get his scan results first before planning this ? Why not just book NYE at soho farmhouse with your ‘fwends ‘ as you’re all #influencers #members #twats

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Asking herself the question again ..Wasn’t she saying on her live she wanted to book Morocco for her and her friends for New year and a Tit questioned if OMR was included ? FFS wouldn’t you wanna get his scan results first before planning this ? Why not just book NYE at soho farmhouse with your ‘fwends ‘ as you’re all #influencers #members #twats
This whole sequence with him looking frail and crazy opening the champagne is sad and creepy. I grabbed a screenshot at the wrong moment it seems.
Sorry if this frightens anyone.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Obviously hopeful for him that he gets good news in the next few weeks but he’s not over it yet. Also I’m sick of seeing pics of him in bed and on the sofa!

Reactions: 12
I actually feel revolting saying it, but I think she will do lots of flogging around his next scan. It hasn’t stopped her thus far…
---
Plus money etc from “ me and John” to say thank you for the support. And it will almost coincide with Abbey’s programme… so she’s going to be hoping for increased engagement. Because no one watching that programme is going to know who she is.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I actually feel revolting saying it, but I think she will do lots of flogging around his next scan. It hasn’t stopped her thus far…
---
Plus money etc from “ me and John” to say thank you for the support. And it will almost coincide with Abbey’s programme… so she’s going to be hoping for increased engagement. Because no one watching that programme is going to know who she is.
I reckon there will be an influx of new TiTs as well, as people think ‘who tf is this straggly-haired eejit’ and Google her…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve been watching the first 2 episodes of Abbey’s celebrity homes over the last few days and everything else aside (and let’s be honest there’s a lot) the thing that’s struck me is that these ladies have lived in their houses for years (I think 20 years for Jodie Kidd) and/or done huge renovation projects on them. I don’t want to state the obvious, but a house really changes with you over time as you learn to utilise your space to suit you and build up beautiful art, furniture, furnishings….. none of this applies to Lorna and her gaff and also they seem to only live in 2 of the rooms?!
Also, I feel like we need to have a bingo check list of things she’s going to talk about 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve been watching the first 2 episodes of Abbey’s celebrity homes over the last few days and everything else aside (and let’s be honest there’s a lot) the thing that’s struck me is that these ladies have lived in their houses for years (I think 20 years for Jodie Kidd) and/or done huge renovation projects on them. I don’t want to state the obvious, but a house really changes with you over time as you learn to utilise your space to suit you and build up beautiful art, furniture, furnishings….. none of this applies to Lorna and her gaff and also they seem to only live in 2 of the rooms?!
Also, I feel like we need to have a bingo check list of things she’s going to talk about 😆
Exactly - she had nothing to do with the design or *vision* for that house, she just came along and bought it. And put a load of hospital curtains up in the ‘boudoir’ 🤪

• Haha
I wondered if Lorna was some sort of last minute decision given how recently it was filmed with her. Obvs she’s got Charley pushing the narrative here . But then I’ve just seen there’s some love island runner up on it, so she’s not the only chav in the series.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Make up Moose 🫎 is being made homeless I expect Yawna will offer her a room being friends 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
After Episode 2, Emma, Marchioness of Bath is going to be a hard act to follow for ol' Luxey 😜. Those Plumbs covered sofas in sickly peach are hardly worth a comment from Abbey haha! The Love Island girl has 2mill more followers than Lorna and is filtered to the max on IG (she has a round face IRL!). I guess viewers won't be surprised to see Looney's face is completely different on TV as it's the norm these days to be filtered, bad as it is 😧

• Haha
Reactions: 4
After Episode 2, Emma, Marchioness of Bath is going to be a hard act to follow for ol' Luxey 😜. Those Plumbs covered sofas in sickly peach are hardly worth a comment from Abbey haha! The Love Island girl has 2mill more followers than Lorna and is filtered to the max on IG (she has a round face IRL!). I guess viewers won't be surprised to see Looney's face is completely different on TV as it's the norm these days to be filtered, bad as it is 😧
And also the love island girl has renovated the whole house, taken a design course and personally done some of the painting. “I ordered this table online myself” doesn’t quite have the same ring to it does it 😅
---
But to be following the Marquess of Bath in her Elizabethan stately home complete with safari park is more than a bit cringe. I wonder if another celebrity pulled out last minute?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.