Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a selfish witch imagine your husband 3 days post chemo and you duck off to Paris and leave him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
The bleeping design team at Land Rover need to make sure their getting their actual paying customers orders right before they start bleeping about with influencers 😡😡
What a weird choice of person to advertise Land Rovers. Is that the kind of customer they're really trying to appeal to now?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I’ve stayed in that hotel, it’s amazing. It’s making me actually feel sick that that waste of skin is getting a freebie 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
That manky carpet !!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
My Christ I have dogs, cats and children and nothing in my house would ever be so filthy. She is absolutely rank! What an absolute gopper.
I think this is just an off cut on the concrete, but it doesn’t appear to have been edged? 😳 Getting it edged is £5 per m… she’s so grotty

Reactions: 3
The frizzy hair just kills me plz for the love of god use straighteners

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh yes I see it’s the manky floor. 🤣 sorry didn’t have my glasses on.
However now I see that she’s being indulged By LR.The people at LR must be on drugs. Obviously a lot in it for this witch. She’s got her eye on a free RR.

Left the husband at home post chemo ( when he’s at his absolute worst
what a truly despicable human.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t think John needs to worry. She’s got the sex appeal of a bucket of cold sick.
Her play time will be eye fuckjng herself, taking photos of herself and lining up bags of stuff she’s bought.

Either that or we’ve got it all wrong and Lorna is a right sex vixen. Lol’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t get the point in posing with your leg out shoulders hunched up to your ears with hands in pockets you’re not gonna stand wherever you’re going like that and you can see the clothes don’t fit or hang properly if she’s stood normally.

I don’t get the point in posing with your leg out shoulders hunched up to your ears with hands in pockets you’re not gonna stand wherever you’re going like that and you can see the clothes don’t fit or hang properly if she’s stood normally.
I think it’s an insecurity thing. She knows that if she stands like that it hides the shape of her body.

Reactions: 9
WTF … When you have a cancer ridden husband at home recovering from chemo , is the point in this important Land Rover freebie trip ?? All we’ve seen is a lovely hotel serving drinks with personalised ice cubes . A line of parked Range Rovers and a load of luggage . A trip to champagne caves and souvenir shop .. TBH. Can’t get the point of a car and an alcohol being promoted at the same event either . and wtf has a cock got to do with it !?? 🤔

Attachments

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.