Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back off to Paris again. Leaving John behind again I’m sure to gallivant with her ‘friends’

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s make me never want to wear a blazer ever again 😩
---

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you recommend a good pair of jeans? Lorna proceeds to try and sell these while standing like she’s peed or sh*t herself and needs them taking off.

this pose😂😂😂
1ABA9428-E749-4C13-BB5C-5680A488D07C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can you recommend a good pair of jeans? Lorna proceeds to try and sell these while standing like she’s peed or sh*t herself and needs them taking off.

this pose😂😂😂
View attachment 2514427
She always looks naff in jeans . she really needs to find a pair of jeans that suit her shape and fit properly . Instead of posing like a twunt .for the ££££

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She always looks naff in jeans . she really needs to find a pair of jeans that suit her shape and fit properly . Instead of posing like a twunt .for the ££££
Let’s be honest, she looks tit in everything she puts on, nothing is the right size or style for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Do we think that Queen Baby needs a new Hermes off of Paris to celebrate the end of John’s chemo?

All the bags and teeth and chin filler in the world, she’s still got that rabid nest on her head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
No WOS support from her bestie !! Says it all doesn’t it ?
She doesn't promote Nicole's cheapo jewellery line - instead, she chooses to promote another brand that she gets paid for :rolleyes: - typical!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Giant Haystacks Blazer
Blood Shot Eyes
Gone in the Seat
Socks digging in to the plus size models’ ankles

I am dead- thank you all!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she got another loaned Range Rover that she’s not tagged?

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.