Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, she definitely could wear her stuff to a fancy party/ event… she’s just worn her uncle fester classic with pyjamas to this last one and wore a coat inside her house for the photoshoots she did not so long ago 😅 And yet she doesn’t!!! I really can’t believe she isn’t wearing her stuff to any of her own events or anyone else’s event… doesn’t make any sense to me
She doesn’t need to promote it like that @lucie_Lu . She’s playing safe .. coats in autumn 🥱.. don’t forget she’s LornaLuxe . 🙄 Her fawnas will buy whatever she designs for her 1st launch . £££ depending !!! She’s obviously searched her audience !! Let’s see if she’s got it right ?

Reactions: 1
In the wild leg…
Got me thinking … there’s not a grain of integrity or truth between these vile gluttons .
look at the Fukkin connections and exposure to each other and venues . £££££
And apparently TeamLuxe were shooting in Mayfair this morning ???

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I think it's the tiny one and it just appears bigger because she pushed it to the front 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen any pics of normal peeps who’ve actually paid for stuff wearing or commenting on anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen any pics of normal peeps who’ve actually paid for stuff wearing or commenting on anything?
If you go on the WOS insta page and to the tagged photos, there’s hardly any on there of people actually wearing that crap. And maybe two or three that aren’t tagged as PR or gifted.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s all getting a bit princess Diana ‘there was 3 of us in the marriage’. Do they do anything without this Michael Booker anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Gifting” 20 “ cost price” coats to nobodies on social media, won’t even equal one of her usual “ it’s a present from me and John” engagement desperations.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.