Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she’s trying to copy James Perse type sizing - instead of doing standard XS, S, M, L, XL, she does 1,2,3,4,5 - to make it sound luxe and different. Scammers continue to scam

Reactions: 11
Just size up 😂
I cannot believe people will spend £395 on a coat from that little tit.
I mean… just as a comparison for people who shop on the high street.. this is in mango, currently reduced to £95. Same “ look” if that’s what you fancy. ( just without the twit labels)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot believe people will spend £395 on a coat from that little tit.
I mean… just as a comparison for people who shop on the high street.. this is in mango, currently reduced to £95. Same “ look” if that’s what you fancy. ( just without the twit labels)
Or if you do want to spend the money and actually want quality, All Saints have a gorgeous camel coat in at the mo. I’ll say it again, she’s deluded.

Reactions: 9
It was probably crafted by Scribble Boy Charley :rolleyes: .
Nah that’s Chat GPT through and through 😂
---
Do you know what I’ve just realised about that coat? It doesn’t fasten! The Ted one has a button - there is nothing on Lorna’s. What a great investment!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No lining and no fastening - a snip at £395 o_O. BTW that track suit is giving Waynetta Slob vibes - just needs a slosh of gravy down the front :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She does not understand who her audience is, if she really thinks she can sell those coats for £395. Amazed. Did they do any market research?

I've purchased from an 'influencer' before. Audrey Leyton (though not sure I'd label her an influencer) She uses high quality genuine lux fabric and lives/breathes her brand. Even her pieces is a much better pricepoint. Lorna will lie and say it's all sold out, but there's just no way her audience will pay that.

Nah that’s Chat GPT through and through 😂
---
Do you know what I’ve just realised about that coat? It doesn’t fasten! The Ted one has a button - there is nothing on Lorna’s. What a great investment!
She ten zillion percent reads on here .. look what she just posted 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Groundbreaking

Yawna what other ideas do you want, cause you clearly use us for free

Headbands!!!!!! Nooooooo!!!! Fuckin hilarious that she thinks they’re even ever going to be a thing!! 😂😂😂😂😂 she’s trolling us I’m sure of it!!!
WTF ! 😂😂. Compliments my arse 🤥 as for the Fukkin headband 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s not max mara prices but £395 is expensive for the average person, the average person being the majority of her followers who were complaining about £100 dresses with the ITS ‘premium’ collections. She’s getting way above her station and some might invest (🙄) in one thing but that quality at those prices are not going to bring in repeat customers.
---
WTF ! 😂😂. Compliments my arse 🤥 as for the Fukkin headband 😂😂😂
This colour palette makes me want to through up my lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.