Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faux suede leggings. So basically all the ITS crap revisited but with a super inflated price tag. You almost have to admire the absolute brass neck

• Haha
Reactions: 25
£395 for the stupid brown coat!! She is delusional
---
The shilling has begun in earnest ‘once it’s gone it’s gone’. Who is going to lay out that kind of cash when you don’t even know it will fit due to the weird vague sizing policy
And winter is coming, no one has money let alone heat their homes, interests rates have not peaked yet, home owners with fixed rates finishing are facing a horrific rise in costs if not already but yeah lets use highly dubious selling tactics to get them to spend £400 quid on a duff coat to fund her prison bunker and bag addiction

She makes me sick

Reactions: 14
Here we gooooo 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
“timeless”
“feels expensive” (it is expensive but doesn’t look it!)
“pockets”
Who all walks around around with their hands in their pockets? My mum told me never do that because if you trip over youve got no hands to break your fall.
Yeah too right and she might smash her gnashers !! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
£65 for leggings 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She is going to be absolutely insufferable if sad bastards buy this stuff.
---
Also why is she always so out of breath when she’s talking ?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
My bet is she’ll sell out first go and then it’ll be all down hill from there. The price won’t match the quality will be my bet! It’s just another ITS collab without ITS!

Reactions: 13
My bet is she’ll sell out first go and then it’ll be all down hill from there. The price won’t match the quality will be my bet! It’s just another ITS collab without ITS!
She’ll say it’s sold out even if it hasn’t and I bet we don’t hear about the returns !

Reactions: 15
Someone take one for the team and order some tit and tell us what it is like! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’ll say it’s sold out even if it hasn’t and I bet we don’t hear about the returns !
She could sell out, we don't know how many of each item she has had made, after all. If she is genuinely trying to avoid wastage, there might only be 10 of each size of the coat, for example.

Reactions: 9
£65 for leggings 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She is going to be absolutely insufferable if sad bastards buy this stuff.
---
Also why is she always so out of breath when she’s talking ?
There are better leggings on the market, she’s competing with some really good brands that have great reviews, with no reviews it’s a gamble.
---
She could sell out, we don't know how many of each item she has had made, after all. If she is genuinely trying to avoid wastage, there might only be 10 of each size of the coat, for example.
Or is it a tactic to get people to panic buy?
---
I commented a few threads back that my dad had exactly the same cancer as John and has had the same surgery. 8 months almost down the line and my dad is still not able to eat normally, it will never go back to ‘normal’. Plus my dad is still losing a lot of weight, and he didn’t even need chemo. My dad is a trooper but in many ways he is not the same man he was before cancer which is the cruelty of it - however my dad and our family are all adjusting to his new ‘normal’, with lots of changes from all of us. As someone with an almost-inside perspective of what it is like to be in this situation, I can’t quite wrap my head around how they are carrying on as normal with the meals out, events, parties and drinking. It must be taking absolutely everything out of John.
This cancer is a bastard! I feel your pain and sadness.
My family member died from it, it’s a complicated cancer,
The lack of appetite and ability to eat or keep food down is hard and when things improve eating out isn’t the same or as enjoyable as it was before. Watching others eat the things you used to love.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Why does she stand like she’s tit herself? In fact, those joggers look like something school would loan you from lost property if you’d had a little accident.

Don’t get me started on the socks. Tucking joggers into stinky sports socks was the uniform of the chav kids in my year back in 2000.

View attachment 2484750
I’m also of the school era where tracksuit = chav. There’s absolutely no way I could ever view any track suit as luxe! And for that ultra chav look, yep, the gathered bottoms 🙈 or “tit stoppers” as we lovingly call them up north 💩

• Haha
Can you imagine the friction putting on that unlined coat and those fake suede leggings 😱

• Haha
Faux suede leggings. So basically all the ITS crap revisited but with a super inflated price tag. You almost have to admire the absolute brass neck
So true . and absolutely nothing Luxe . All the same Ol safe stuff she’s been wearing for years ! No nice tailored trousers, skirt or dress . Everything is just big and baggy . Thought she said something about clothes designed I use that word lightly about a woman’s body/shape ?

Reactions: 8
The too long sleeevs on everything. It is not a trend. Lorna give up - it isn’t going to happen.
hideous clothing and all looks itchy except the warm up pieces and they look plastic-y

Reactions: 7
So true . and absolutely nothing Luxe . All the same Ol safe stuff she’s been wearing for years ! No nice tailored trousers, skirt or dress . Everything is just big and baggy . Thought she said something about clothes designed I use that word lightly about a woman’s body/shape ?
Yes, that was the part I found offensive. It’s implying that a womanly shape requires clothing that can double up as a 2 person shelter if you go camping - that’s the size look you should be aiming for.
My dry robe for wild swimming is more tailored than her bloody rags.
---
At least if I do suddenly change my mind about her collekshun though, at least I know I can just nip into Tescos and pick up the same tit there 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.