Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF ! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Compliments my arse šŸ¤„ as for the Fukkin headband šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
If I saw her in a hotel bar Iā€™d assume she was an ā€˜extra pillowā€™. You can have that idea for spin-off lower price items for free Lorna!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And an idea for the left over material when she doesnā€™t sell the blazers and skirts to make them into pillows.
If I saw her in a hotel bar Iā€™d assume she was an ā€˜extra pillowā€™. You can have that idea for spin-off lower price items for free Lorna!

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve missed this utter waffle! I wouldnā€™t pay asos prices for this crap. The herringbone coats about the best the rest is shocking

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve missed this utter waffle! I wouldnā€™t pay asos prices for this crap. The herringbone coats about the best the rest is shocking
Exactly, an ā€˜investmentā€™ winter coat for almost Ā£400 that has no fastening whatsoever, no lining and no heritage to reassure me of the quality of the fabric and construction AND has a huge label that 99.5% of people wonā€™t have heard off so no brand bragging rights for those that care about such things or otherwise may leave marks/holes in the fabric ā€¦ really?

Who is going to spend that?

A few influencers who get them for free will no doubt pretend they got them pre-order but really? ITS shoppers who spend Ā£28 on a sweatshirt are simply not going to be able to afford it ā€¦

Sheā€™s not Victoria Beckham! Does she really think sheā€™s got the name to pull this off??
Even Abby Clancy who is far more well known did a colab via Next at reasonable prices. And the We Are Twinset girls WAT the brand is much more reasonably priced and wearable. Lorna is a nobody.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lornaa biZZNIz plan

Buy coats Ted baker canā€™t sell so they reduce āœ…

sew on big tacky stupid labels āœ…

Add on Ā£170 profit āœ…
Hahahaha! Please someone comment this on every single LA (waste of) Space insta post! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is what happens when you think you know fashion, PR, marketing you get a jack tit of all trades making ridiculous claims that donā€™t stack up.

Has frizzy made any snide comments yet? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've looked carefully, can't see if any of it is lined, surely at those prices it's all lined. The camel coat hangs like it isn't lined. šŸ˜’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And an idea for the left over material when she doesnā€™t sell the blazers and skirts to make them into pillows.
Dog pillows? My dog has a blanket just the same.
---
Sheā€™s bleeping influencer that made her millions from selling cheap tat ā€œ that she would wear for seasonsā€ . That incidentally, she didnā€™t wear for a day, let alone for a season.

Where are all the Lorna luxe garments now?
Oh yes. In the bin.

An influencer, does not a ā€œ fashion designerā€ make. Lorna isnā€™t making clothes, or designing clothes. Alll she cares about is making enough money to show off a lavish lifestyle. Thatā€™s not a passion for fashion.. thatā€™s a passion for trying to be something sheā€™s not. She hasnā€™t trained, she has no qualifications, she has no skill set, the whole world is ducked up and someone needs to stop this tit. That said, those clowns at ITS were exactly the same.
Whereā€™s that Tit that set up the page to prove her bullshit, the one who claimed to be legal?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She's got a new phrase hasn't she: 'snatch you in'. She used to type 'synch' when she meant 'cinch'... I'm pretty sure snatch also doesn't mean what our favourite English graduate thinks it means.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a vile smug post ! Aimed at Tattle again ?
As those camel coats with button on scarf are of such delicate material Iā€™d like to think that theyā€™re not in those boxes . So Iā€™m thinking that those boxes are for caps, socks, t shirts and the other items that are cheap and donā€™t crease .FFS who wants to buy a Luxe item that creases like Fukk .?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
TBH .. if my mate had just launched a ā€˜collechshun ā€˜ that she had designed ! I wouldnā€™t be looking for a Ā£450 goody bag to persuade me to promote her šŸ™„ But then my friends are real and Ooh hello ā€˜friends with benefits ā€˜ means something totally different in the fake world of Instagram . Itā€™s all about the goody bag šŸ™„

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.