Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys!!! She didn’t let us down!!! There IS a Sainsbury’s esque hair band!!! 🤣🤣🤣 fingers crossed for a tutorial 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
of course there is 😂😂😂😂😂
So it’s the hairband that’s £16 most likely, she’s probably charging even more for the socks. She’s having a laugh!
for just £16 you can look like a tw*t too!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seriously. The fugliest freekin logo ever and WHY am I looking at the models spread legs????
It’s 100% the same writing as the INTHESHITE Xmas jumpers
Seriously. The fugliest freekin logo ever and WHY am I looking at the models spread legs????
its 100% the same writing she had on the Xmas jumpers at ITS. I can’t find the one I’m thinking of, but the one I was thinking of was navy with some Xmas “message” on it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet she’s using the same Chinese factories as ITS

She’s turned them over 100% no wonder they don’t speak her and frizzy

However ITS have cash to cover losses Waste O space doesn’t

Reactions: 11
It’s 100% the same writing as the INTHESHITE Xmas jumpers

its 100% the same writing she had on the Xmas jumpers at ITS. I can’t find the one I’m thinking of, but the one I was thinking of was navy with some Xmas “message” on it.
Is it just me that thinks the logo looks very amateur?

There’s way too many spaces and punctuation for the ‘high end’ feel she’s trying to go for.

Reactions: 14
The “lost in” part is abysmal.
Someone’s going to have to buy something Tom see the quality and packaging. All these suck-up influencers are not looking at the details.

Reactions: 10
Tits I just don’t understand how she thinks her new brand will / can sell a £400 coat! Wtf! More expensive than established brands like Reiss, Hugo Boss, Barbour etc! I don’t get it!! Who the Fk is gonna buy it!!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
No lining in the camel coat. Even her In The Shite stuff was “fully lined” (as she liked to tell us so often).

Who the hell is paying almost £400 for an unlined coat apart from other daft influencers. She’s deluded.

IMG_8691.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 19
£395 for the stupid brown coat!! She is delusional
---
The shilling has begun in earnest ‘once it’s gone it’s gone’. Who is going to lay out that kind of cash when you don’t even know it will fit due to the weird vague sizing policy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here we gooooo 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
“timeless”
“feels expensive” (it is expensive but doesn’t look it!)
“pockets”
Who all walks around around with their hands in their pockets? My mum told me never do that because if you trip over youve got no hands to break your fall.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she stand like she’s tit herself? In fact, those joggers look like something school would loan you from lost property if you’d had a little accident.

Don’t get me started on the socks. Tucking joggers into stinky sports socks was the uniform of the chav kids in my year back in 2000.

IMG_8693.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.