Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBH .. if my mate had just launched a ‘collechshun ‘ that she had designed ! I wouldn’t be looking for a £450 goody bag to persuade me to promote her 🙄 But then my friends are real and Ooh hello ‘friends with benefits ‘ means something totally different in the fake world of Instagram . It’s all about the goody bag 🙄
I don’t believe for a moment that the goodie bags she actually gave out had half of that in, not a chance. She’s added a pile of promotional freebies she’s been given to add to the illusion it’s all super high end

Reactions: 8
All I keep getting is tik tok adverts for coats with scarfs attached. Hardly an original idea and why would you spend like £400 on something like that. It’s hardly a timeless piece. It’ll be out of fashion next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
From Dictionary.com ( see attached for how she’s using it )

Snatched specifically comes from black drag culture, where performers wear artificial hair called weaves. If something is absolutely amazing (snatched), it might just snatch your weave off, à la knock one’s socks off.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
From Dictionary.com ( see attached for how she’s using it )

Snatched specifically comes from black drag culture, where performers wear artificial hair called weaves. If something is absolutely amazing (snatched), it might just snatch your weave off, à la knock one’s socks off.
So even then she has it wrong, when she says her leggings will snatch your waist or tummy in...🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So even then she has it wrong, when she says her leggings will snatch your waist or tummy in...🤦🏼‍♀️
In drag terms a snatched waist would mean its very pulled in, Almost corseted so it looks as tiny as possible. The phrase in general has sort of just metamorphosized from the meaning above to mean looking good. Not defending lorna given most of her looks are the absolute opposite of snatched since they are so ridiculously oversized!

Reactions: 8
Oh god, now we have to go through all the 'ooh I'm nervous ahead of the launch' bollox - it's really is ITS #2 with added 'snatch'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s right to be nervous, if she sells as much as one of those coats, and I mean sells not gives away I’ll be surprised. Who is going to be spending their hard earned cash on a brand they know nothing about, from a brand owner that used to think her ITShite was great quality and ‘luxe’ and on a product that’s unlined, unfastened, and the quality or fabric is not explained so all she says is it’s ‘sew seuft’ is feels like you’re having a snuggle 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She'll be looking for a concession in Harrods, Selfridges or John Lewis next :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She even keeps that oversized blazer on and has to have her handbag on show for a Fukkin Blow Out . Hi Lorna 👋 have you enjoyed your TL read today ?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s right to be nervous, if she sells as much as one of those coats, and I mean sells not gives away I’ll be surprised. Who is going to be spending their hard earned cash on a brand they know nothing about, from a brand owner that used to think her ITShite was great quality and ‘luxe’ and on a product that’s unlined, unfastened, and the quality or fabric is not explained so all she says is it’s ‘sew seuft’ is feels like you’re having a snuggle 🤢
Don’t forget to include “all styles are available from other brands for much cheaper” in your “why would anyone buy her stuff” list 😅😇

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.