Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww get-outa-here 🙄 surely she can come up with some better fake questions than that! Literally looks like she’s wearing a wig in that picture! And not a good wig, I mean like a cheap Halloween fancy dress wig! The only reason someone would be genuinely ask where she’d had her hair done for this photo would be to make sure they avoid going to the same place!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly laugh out loud at the way she talks with those false teeth in but can’t move her mouth properly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s too Fukkin hot for that monstrosity of a coat today . I See she’s still on the beg to @Aynhoe Park making sure they notice her dressed like a twit!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s going to forge that Restoration Hardware partnership whether they like it or not (spoiler alert - they don’t give a tit)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
John really shouldn't be drinking! And she shouldn't be dragging him out, the poor sod!
He's probably not, bet it's staged. 😔 Why the duck isn't he allowed to be ill, to be too poorly to be dragged around like a bag of rubbish. Crass of her not to see how bad this looks for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m very excited to present you all with a new game! It’s called: Guess the garment: F&F by Tesco or Waste of Space by LL
The winner will get a completely new concept item from this season’s runway which we are calling a “scarf”. It can be worn with the other exclusive seasonal item the “coat”. Get guessing and may the odds be forever in your favour 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
John really shouldn't be drinking! And she shouldn't be dragging him out, the poor sod!
I don’t think he’s drinking or eating meatballs an why is she just eating cheese ? Ooh I forgot Johns’s gonna make her a pizza this weekend !! No wonder he’s sitting on his own he’s refreshing his batteries so he can cook her a pizza 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I don’t think he’s drinking or eating meatballs an why is she just eating cheese ? Ooh I forgot Johns’s gonna make her a pizza this weekend !! No wonder he’s sitting on his own he’s refreshing his batteries so he can cook her a pizza 😡
That’s why the wine has no mark on the rim and there is ONE meatball on his plate.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Christ, if we can see the difference in him, Wouldn’t you think she’d be more worried about him cos she’s seeing him daily and deteriorating in front of her eyes. Poor fukker must be putting up a good front cos he must be feeling Fukkin awful . He’s had half his stomach removed does she really think he’s ever gonna be able to eat properly anytime soon .? His whole digestive system is Fukkin shot through let alone the effects of the chemo . She is absolutely Fukkin clueless, it’s all about Queen Baby and Waste of space …. Team waste of space could have dealt with Launch . Queen Baby didn’t really need to be there as much especially with a sick husband , she could have WFH and picked her ‘appearances’ after all she had her 15 minutes of fame with her ITS launch . Ooh didn’t she say she didn’t invite John to that ? Maybe that’s why she’s dragging the poor bastard round with her now .? Nah my bet is it’s for the attention and the sympathy vote from the fawnas .
I commented a few threads back that my dad had exactly the same cancer as John and has had the same surgery. 8 months almost down the line and my dad is still not able to eat normally, it will never go back to ‘normal’. Plus my dad is still losing a lot of weight, and he didn’t even need chemo. My dad is a trooper but in many ways he is not the same man he was before cancer which is the cruelty of it - however my dad and our family are all adjusting to his new ‘normal’, with lots of changes from all of us. As someone with an almost-inside perspective of what it is like to be in this situation, I can’t quite wrap my head around how they are carrying on as normal with the meals out, events, parties and drinking. It must be taking absolutely everything out of John.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
As @Daisy Uncle said why isn’t he allowed to be ill? Why does he have to be “so strong” going out and trying to be normal? Whilst I get the enjoy it while you have the chance mentality, the getting better part is more important and then you might have longer to enjoy it no? The fact his treatment has been cancelled speaks volumes but in Lorna’s eyes it’s a chance to get him eating again. If he can’t eat he can’t eat! Therefore he needs to conserve the little energy he does have by not over exerting himself.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.