Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel horrible saying it but John really is looking terrible. I cannot get my head around why she has not taken a step back from social media to look after him, can you actually get any more selfish than her and the way she is acting 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Gosh you tits are right with the prices! I mean how does she think she can sell £300+ coats?! I was looking at Reiss coats. Surely we wouldn’t pay for her crap!!
---
Gosh look how unwell poor John looks. He’s so thin. I hope she ensures he’s well looked after and gets the help he needs to rebuild himself. It’s such a shock how quickly he is deteriorating. 😢
Christ, if we can see the difference in him, Wouldn’t you think she’d be more worried about him cos she’s seeing him daily and deteriorating in front of her eyes. Poor fukker must be putting up a good front cos he must be feeling Fukkin awful . He’s had half his stomach removed does she really think he’s ever gonna be able to eat properly anytime soon .? His whole digestive system is Fukkin shot through let alone the effects of the chemo . She is absolutely Fukkin clueless, it’s all about Queen Baby and Waste of space …. Team waste of space could have dealt with Launch . Queen Baby didn’t really need to be there as much especially with a sick husband , she could have WFH and picked her ‘appearances’ after all she had her 15 minutes of fame with her ITS launch . Ooh didn’t she say she didn’t invite John to that ? Maybe that’s why she’s dragging the poor bastard round with her now .? Nah my bet is it’s for the attention and the sympathy vote from the fawnas .

• Sad
Reactions: 12
How does she look at herself with those teeth and think they look good!!! Is she deranged? Ok don’t answer that but seriously, they are far too big for her mouth and look absolutely ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She swears by those Spotlight whitening strips! They were so great that she had all her teeth replaced :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hottest trend…..scarves……winter………….duck off 😂
Even the scarf attached to the coat isn’t new, toteme did it last season and even river island have already ripped it off. Lorna’s still rocking the rara skirt from 1983 though so cutting edge she is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s still going on about that bleeping jackmoose bag and I gaurantee nobodies dream home is a concrete bunker.
---
How does she look at herself with those teeth and think they look good!!! Is she deranged? Ok don’t answer that but seriously, they are far too big for her mouth and look absolutely ridiculous!
That combined with the dodgy Botox she’s had around her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is almost word for word from the various posts on here discussing the labels 🤭
Beat me to it …she/they are regulars on here wonder if they’re Tit contributors ? 😂 Anyone else sick to death with the sight of this coat ?

• Haha
That coat must have the biggest profit margin for her to keep flogging it, she probably had to do a minimum order as well so if they didn’t sell she’s stuck

I can see a ITS 40% off waste of space coming 😂
---
Right who’s up for, Prison Bunker Bingo

-fully lined
- the quality
- it has pockets
- bleeping herself in the mirror

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That coat must have the biggest profit margin for her to keep flogging it, she probably had to do a minimum order as well so if they didn’t sell she’s stuck

---

-fully lined
- the quality
- it has pockets
Also
“Size up/size down, the bigger the more ‘luxe’”

“Some bollocks about stitching/Italy/timeless”

“Investment piece”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And now she's saying she's not keen on the big labels - like it was someone else's decision 🤥 . It's beyond belief!

• Haha

---

-fully lined
- the quality
- it has pockets
Really hope you meant to say EYE bleeping herself in the mirror 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.