Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the cheating stopped ages ago after he bought that first Love bracelet? From that moment they appeared glued at the hip & all the lavish gifts started.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So... does one think Lorna has finally STOPPED cheating on John ? Or is she hiding a beau while John is not feeling well?
Just my opinion but I can see her being the type to cheat via text and that sort of thing. She also strikes me as someone who would keep someone hanging on in case her situation changed, a fall back guy if you will.

Reactions: 7
I think the more she goes out with her new besties, the more chance of her being led astray, 100%. I could be totally wrong, but they just seem like the kind of friends your mum would tell you to steer clear of because they just seem like bad news. Other than free hair extensions and little advertising opportunities, I don't think any good will come of the "friendships". They're basically mutually using each other.

Reactions: 17
I think the more she goes out with her new besties, the more chance of her being led astray, 100%. I could be totally wrong, but they just seem like the kind of friends your mum would tell you to steer clear of because they just seem like bad news. Other than free hair extensions and little advertising opportunities, I don't think any good will come of the "friendships". They're basically mutually using each other.
I definitely reckon her new friends will encourage her to cheat!!

Reactions: 6
She must be properly p*SSd at ITS to be starting her own 'brand.' Does she really think she can take their market (stall) spot?

Reactions: 5
So... does one think Lorna has finally STOPPED cheating on John ? Or is she hiding a beau while John is not feeling well?
I reckon she’s off philandering at the moment but I know for a fact she keeps her options open.
She can’t afford for anything to get in the way of the new project not to mention the hoooha if it got out again whilst he has cancer.
She seems to be pushing this love theme which we know doesn’t involve any sex for them. John just needs his PDA’s and Lorna needs materialism and admiration.

We also have to consider who the duck else on the planet apart from some sub would tolerate Queen Baby?

Reactions: 11
I reckon she’s off philandering at the moment but I know for a fact she keeps her options open.
She can’t afford for anything to get in the way of the new project not to mention the hoooha if it got out again whilst he has cancer.
She seems to be pushing this love theme which we know doesn’t involve any sex for them. John just needs his PDA’s and Lorna needs materialism and admiration.

We also have to consider who the duck else on the planet apart from some sub would tolerate Queen Baby?
Have I missed a whole cheating episode?

Reactions: 3

Please tell 😁

Reactions: 3
Have his doctors not warned them that he has little to no immune system? A pub? A plane? It’s back to school time and starts sick season - not to mention the dreaded c-virus. What happens if he gets sick??????

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hilarious that pic of john- a 60 year old dressed like that 😂😂😂😂 also love the nod to the tattlers by having Brutalism on a teeshirt. Bet she didn’t know what it was until it was mentioned here! She is always riding on someone else’s cloaktails, incapable of a creative idea of her own.
What is it, please??

There was a pic of john a few pages back and he was wearing a teeshirt with brutalism on it. It’s the style their concrete bunker should have been done in rather than Lorna’s gaff style!! And she’d got him wearing some stupid clothes etc and dressed him as a teen, making him look stupid as usual in his ‘labels’ I’ll try and find it.
What is it, please??

Reactions: 2
I hate this.

Not that there’s anything wrong with a guy wearing a barbie T-shirt, but we know that’s not his style and she’s chosen to show her husband at his most vulnerable and in her clothes because he has no other choice. It’s like she gets off on humiliating and demeaning him. Why can’t she just support him?

IMG_8041.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
New thread suggestion:
Sorry Édith Piaf, Looney says “La vie en Rosé” 🍷
---

---
New thread suggestion:
LA (waste of) Space

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s just said in the Q&A that John’s cancer was picked up because they noticed he lost his appetite and friends messaged asking if he was okay after a dinner party so they went to the doctor. But on their live back in March when they talked about his diagnosis, he said he’d had a check up because he was worried about his heart and it was a raft of tests which picked up the cancer.

Can’t she ever keep a story straight??

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She lies for a living after all, but she makes herself look damn stupid when she trips herself up.
She’s just said in the Q&A that John’s cancer was picked up because they noticed he lost his appetite and friends messaged asking if he was okay after a dinner party so they went to the doctor. But on their live back in March when they talked about his diagnosis, he said he’d had a check up because he was worried about his heart and it was a raft of tests which picked up the cancer.

Can’t she ever keep a story straight??

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.