Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she not have took poor John to a spa for a relaxing break? What's relaxing about a city break, especially Paris? Selfish cow

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s put a random cover on it with an old pic but it’s the first post on the second row under the pinned posts
Found it but can only watch the beginning where she’s saying about her rats tails , then it says continue watching . I tap it and it takes me to that bloody LA space Ad with the Bentley .

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
The competition winner has 9 posts and almost all of the 372 accounts she follows have blue ticks. It’s utter bullshit.

Reactions: 9
The Dior Homme comment aside, I was also horrified at her saying that John loves a holiday where he can lie in the sun all day, which we all know already. And god knows he could do with that right now. If he’s even up to it at this point!
So what does she book? A city break in Paris. Shopping and drinking rose all day.
Selfish doesn’t even cover it. Poor, silly old John. He really picked a wrong un.
Is he even supposed to drink right now? When my friend had chemo they advised no drinking. Resting plenty. She was super nauseous and throwing up a lot so was on antisickness pills too. And so plenty of fluids etc. Very surprised she’s dragged him to Paris for a city break. A spa break in UK would have been fine. It’s been hot here and he wouldn’t have to travel so much. I do feel sorry for him. Chemo is absolutely draining

Reactions: 13
It's heartbreaking to see him with his dyed hair and eyebrows, clearly feeling like crap. As an older woman with health issues I highly doubt this is what he wants or needs, but they're too stuck in their grim fantasy of princess and sugar daddy.
It's all a bit Weekend at Bernies.
Give it up, Lorna, get him set up somewhere comfortable in comfy soft clothes watching old films.

Reactions: 25
Lacy cat teat sling casually dangling into shot - she is desperate to make everyone think they are hot and heavy "LOVERS" in gay paree :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course getting up early to watch you piss about in highly flammable Chinese tat is exactly what John wants to do, how considerate of you to give him a chance to use his new camera. Why would someone in the thick of chemo want to rest and recuperate anyway?!
I love how she makes out she's doing this as a massive favour to John, so he can 'try out his camera'. She really is fucked in the head

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.